It's over.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90jJy6sEDLo&NR=1

-----------

"It's not nice seeing someone looking all miserable and sad," a voice popped up.

You turned and saw Minwoo walking to you with his hands in his pocket. He shrugged, "Sorry for making you look like an idiot back there." You put on a smile, "It's not your fault." Minwoo pouted "It was... Partly." You giggled. Minwoo jumped for joy.

"I made you laugh!"

*You always do silly.* You laughed and walked with him to class. Then, your eyes grew wide. The scene that is happening in front of you, was unbelievable. Minwoo followed your gaze and immediately covered your eyes and pull you to his chest. You breathed in his scent. Your eyes were getting wet. Gongchan was kissing another girl. You gripped onto Minwoo's shirt.

"Minwoo... Take me away from here," You begged.

"Our clas-"

"I just feel like skipping it, okay?" You raised your voice making him jump.

He wrapped his arm around you, making your way to the rooftop. He opened the door and you ran out. You fell onto your knees, still crying. Minwoo couldn't do anything but pull you into a hug and hushed you. *Don't cry, ~~~~-ah. It hurts me when I see you cry.* You soobbed into his chest, making it wet. Finally, you began to calm down. Minwoo pushed your head onto his broad shoulder and you fell asleep. Minwoo stole a glance and pitied you.

"Lee ~~~~~, do you know how silly you look right now?" He mumbled.

-----------

You woke up half an hour later. Minwoo was asleep on your head. You shook him and heard him mutter something, "Mmf, ~~~~~, you are beautiful." Your eyes widened. You pushed him and he came back to his senses. He stared at you, still shock. "WHAT WAS THAT PUSH FOR!" "WHY DID YOU CALL ME BEAUTIFUL FOR!" "I DID- Oh, I did." You let out a small giggle due to his facial expression.

You walked down to the cafeteria with Minwoo and he decided to join you for break. You saw Na Eun and Sandeul at their table and approached them.  Na Eun pulled you closer and looked at your eyes, "You've been crying?" She whispered. You bit your lip and nodded slowly. Na Eun pulled you into a long tight hug, "Everything will be okay..." *I hope so, Na Eun.* Minwoo faked a cough.

"Oh right! Na Eun, Sandeul, this is Minwoo. Minwoo, Na Eun and Sandeul," you introduced.

He gave a smile and sat next to Sandeul. The four of you talked and laugh and then Minwoo mouthed to you, "Don't turn." You looked down, knowing it is Gongchan. Minwoo went to buy drinks for the gang while Na Eun shared some cookies with you. You chew on the cookie slowly, killing time. Sandeul will look at you from time to time. He tried to read your mind, but he just couldn't. Minwoo came back with drinks and he handed you a chocolate milk and and cheesecake.

"Sweet stuff cheer people up," He shrugged.

You gave him a weak smile and ate a spoonful of cheesecake a time. Still, your mind was wandering about Gongchan.

-----------

You headed home alone because, first, you and Gongchan are fighting. Second, Minwoo had to do some dance room duties. You were reaching the bus stop when someone gripped your wrist and pull you into an alley. You looked at the guy who pulled you. Gongchan. You struggled to loosen his grip but he was too strong for you.

"Did you had fun, huh? With Minwoo?" Gongchan hissed.

You bit your lip, "Gongchan, he was trying to cheer me up."

"Oh really? By sending you to school?"

"Then what about you?! When are you going to fix that cranky attitude of yours?! And what? Kissing a girl when you have a girlfriend? What is wrong with you!" You raised your tone.

Gongchan's eyes grew wider, "So.. You're saying that you can flirt and I can't?"

"Who said I was flirting!"

"I DO!"

Tears runned down your cheeks like waterfall. That was the first time he was really mad at you.. For nothing. He wasn't that mad when she acted that way around other guys. Gongchan snapped back to his senses and saw you crying. He loosened his grip and wipe your tears but you turned your face away not wanting him to touch you.

"What is wrong with you Gongchan.." You asked.

Gongchan was tongue-tied. *I don't know, ~~~~~.* Gongchan tired to hug you but you pushed him away, "It's over." You wiped your tears and ran to the bus stop not wanting to miss the bus. Those 2 words hit Gongchan like a lightning. You ended it with him. It's official. 4 long years and the ending was today. *Gongchan.. You idiot. You shouldn't have hurt her.* Gongchan punched the wall and kicked the trash that was lying around. He watched as blood from his knuckle drop like a water droplet.

"I'm sorry, ~~~~~~..." He buried his face into his knees.