Chocolate Fudge with Strawberry Smoothie.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQjncADcyIg

----------

Minwoo got busier with his practice for the finals. You seldom meet up with him. You, too, were busy with your painting for the upcoming Art Ceremony, a day after the dance battle. You had your hair in a bun with a ribbon headband, pushing your bangs up. You put on your apron and squeezed some paint on the pallette. You sat on the balcony with the canvas on its stand and started painting the scenery before you. Gongchan saw you who were engrossed in painting and headed to the balcony. He bought Chocolate Fudge cake and a Strawberry Smoothie. He slid the balcony door and place his bag on the bench. You didn't hear a  single sound and focused on your painting. Gongchan pressed the cold cup of smoothie onto your cheek. You jumped and stood up, looking at him. He smiled.

"Gongchan..." You muttered.

He raised his hand that was holding onto the cake, "Hi!"

A faint smile played on your lips. You dunked your brush into the container filled with water and placed the pallette on your chair. You sat on the bench with Gongchan sitting opposite of you. You felt awkward around him and there was the silence. It's been long since you last talked to him.

"So..." He broke the silence. "How's life?"

You chuckled, "What kind of question is that?"

He smirked. "I don't know. It's awkward..."

You bit your lip.

"Gongchan" "~~~~~" You and Gongchan said at the same time.

"You go first," You offered.

Gongchan jumped. He pushed the box of cake towards you and place the smoothie in front of you. "I thought you'd be hungry. After all those paintings." He pointed. You glanced back at your unfinished painting and grinned, "Probably." Gongchan stood up, "I guess I shall go now. Minwoo will kill me if he found out I'm with you. And food." You looked up. You wanted to stop him, "Wait!" Gongchan turned and raised an eyebrow. You thought of an excuse, "Want to see my other paintings?" *Nice move, ~~~~~.* Gongchan smirked, "I'd love to."

---------

You walked Gongchan around the gallery that was under your name. The professor decided to open up an exhibition for students that paint well. You were one of them. Sandeul's exhibit was just next to you. Gongchan admired at all of your paintings. One painting caught his eyes. He walked towards it as if it felt familiar to him. It was a painting of a silver ring with an infinite sign on it. The background was a couple at a green meadow. A smile formed on his lips. *I know this ring...* He looked down at his ring and turned to you.

"I like this one. No wait, I love this painting." Gongchan complimented.

A smile formed on your lips, "Thank you."

"It feels like it is related to me."

You looked up and your eyes widened, "W-what?" Your heart panicked thinking he might found out that the painting was for him.

Gongchan shook his head. "Never mind." Your heart fell. You wanted to let him know it is for him and you want to give him that painting. Gongchan walked towards you. "Thanks for showing me around. I really.. Should get going." He smiled and walked past you. You grabbed his arm instantly. You, yourself, were stunned at your actions. Gongchan turned his head, "Yes?" You looked at his skinny face. "Chan..." You called. "That painting... Was for-" "Me, I know." Gongchan continued your sentence. "How did you-" Before you could even finish your sentence, Gongchan pressed his lips against yours. You found yourself responding to his kiss. *How long has it been? Us kissing like this.* You close your eyes. Gongchan pulled away and kissed your forehead.

"Just to let you know. I'm happy when you're happy." He said, walking backwards.

He turned and walked to the exit and leaned on the wall. You ran to catch up with him, but you couldn't find him. "Chan, I miss you." You whispered to yourself. Gongchan's eyes welled up. *Why did I do that? Damn Gongchan, don't you know she's no longer yours?!* Gongchan banged his head on the wall. He didn't mind the pain. Your shoulders deflated as you slowly walked back to the balcony. The smoothie and the cake was still on the table. You ate the cake and drank the smoothie as you finish up your painting.

Minwoo saw it all. Gongchan giving you food. Gongchan kissing you. You looking for Gongchan. He saw it all. He knew you still miss him. A part of him wants to let you go and leave you safely into Gongchan's arms. But a part of him wants to keep you, forever and make you happier than you were before. Minwoo lowered his head and  headed to the dance room for his practice. Somehow, he felt guilty, not being able to see you due to his practices. But he swore to himself, he will never let you down. Not even once.