Son Na Eun.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6arcGdHvo

---------------

Gongchan waited for you to get ready for school. It's been 5 weeks since you last got back to him. You smiled and your laughter was lively like the old times. As soon as you and Gongchan stepped into the gates, the whole student body turned their heads and eyed you as you walked past them. Gongchan chuckled, "They sure are curious about you." You looked at him, "No! I mean, its your fault!" "My fault?" Gongchan raised an eyebrow. "How is it my fault, missy?" You thought of an excuse but couldn't find any, "Never mind." Gongchan pinched your nose and kissed your cheek. As soon as you arrived at the foyer, Na Eun's eyes were puffy. Sandeul patted Gongchan's shoulder, welcoming him back. You lifted Na Eun's chin.

"What happen to you?" You asked.

Na Eun turned away, "Nothing.."

Her voice was wobbly. She looked thinner. "Na Eun-" "I said nothing happened! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!" Na Eun raged. You jumped. Gongchan grabbed your waist to help you balance yourself. Na Eun stormed off after yelling. Your heart fell, that was the first time she shouted at you. You looked at Gongchan who mouthed 'Go.' You flashed a weak smile and chased after Na Eun. You saw her going up the stairs to the rooftop. Worried, you ran up as well.

"Na Eun..?" You opened the door and poked your head around.

Your eyes widened when Na Eun was standing at the edge of the railing. You pushed the door open and went to her back. "Na Eun.." You called again. Na Eun turned her head a little bit. "Go, ~~~~~~. You don't deserve me as a friend." "Na Eun, what are you trying to say?"

"I just being a good lover, let alone a best friend to you," Na Eun explained.

You shook your head, "You're the bestest friend in my life." "Then why would Jinyoung dumped me?" You bit your lip, not knowing how to answer her. She sighed and looked at the ground that was metres away. "I don't know what should I do now, ~~~~~." You looked up, "Na Eun, don't you pity me when you leave me just like that?" She didn't answer.

"Na Eun, I'm your best friend, for god's sake. I'm here whenever you need me. You chose not to find me. It's partly my fult because we rarely hang out nowadays. I miss that Na Eun who stood up for me, fought for me. Remember when we were in kindergarten and the big bully tried to take away my crayon? You slapped him and made him cry instead."

Flashback

"HA HA HA ~~~~~~ IS A CRYBABY!" Kwon Jiyoung pushed you off your chair. You hugged your knees and sobbed. He was the biggest bully in the class and no one dared to answer him back. You tried to take back your crayon but he slapped your hand away.

"Yah! Kwon Jiyoung, aren't you tired of bullying?" A girl with two long sailor moon ponytails place her hands on her hips.

Jiyoung snorted, "Stay away, Na Eun. You're not involved in this. It's only me and the new kid." He turned and gaze you a scary look. You hugged your knees tighter. You heard Na Eun scoffed and threw a punch at Jiyoung. You gasped and turned to Na Eun. She winked at you and flashed you a sweet smile. She held out her hand and pulled you up.

"My name is-" "SON NA EUN!" Jinyoung yelled. Na Eun turned and blew a raspberry, "What?" "You're going to die!" Na Eun slapped him and he k.o-ed on the floor. "Where was I?" Na Eun smiled at you. You giggled, "I know your name. Mine is Lee ~~~~~~." She nodded with a cute pout. "Sorry for my grouchy classmate. He thinks his the biggest bully." She playfully slipped out her tongue making you laugh.

Na Eun's eyes began to water at the flashback. *I forgot about it..* You took the oppurtunity to grab her hand and pull her down. She turned to you and hugged you tightly, "~~~~~~, I'm sorry." You patted her back, "You don't have to apologize for anything." You pulled away and wiped her tears with your thumb, "No more crying okay?" She nodded while sobbing.

-----

"You know, guys may be such annoying birds but having a best friend like you, is more than enough for me." Na Eun locked her arms with yours.

You giggled, "Are you really sure? Oh look a cute guy!"

"WHERE?!" Na Eun scanned the hallway. You laughed. She lightly slapped your arm, "Yah, I fell for it." You knocked your head against hers lightly, "Sorry, love."