Unexpected Guest.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOgV4OMP2V8&feature=related

---------

Mrs.Ha led you to the dining room with Minwoo by your side. A fine looking guy and a middle aged man sat on the dining table. You looked at Minwoo. He cleared his throat, and pointed to the guy, "That's my hyung, Heechul." You remembered, "The one who wrote the song?" Minwoo shyly nodded. He pointed to the middle aged man, "That's my dad." You recognized the man. He was everywhere on the billboard in Seoul. You then realized, Minwoo's dad was the heir of Ha Enterprise. Minwoo's grandfather handed the company to Minwoo's dad. You gulped. The man stood up and flash a fatherly smile, "You must be ~~~~~." You bowed and showed an awkward smile. Minwoo pulled out a chair and let you sit down. He sat next to you and his mum sat across you. The maids brought out lots of different dishes.

You heard Minwoo sigh, "This is why I hate coming home." He mumbled.

*Why would he hate coming home when there's a lot of delicious food and posh cars?* You wondered. Minwoo's father told you to dig in and you took a small piece of meat. Minwoo chuckled and gave you more. You glared at him and whispered, "Yah! It's too much.." Mrs.Ha giggled, "Aigo, you two look perfect together. No wonder Minwoo is attracted to you." Minwoo bit his lip, "Umma.." You heart skipped a beat.

After dinner, you helped to clear the table. Heechul chuckled, "That's for the maids to do." You looked up and saw him leaning on the wall. You flashed a shy smile, "It's okay. I can help them too." He raised an eyebrow, "Helping a maid? That's the first time I heard someone say that." You headed to the kitchen, embarrassed. Minwoo caught sight of you and leaned on the counter while you wash your hands.

"Weird huh?" He startled you.

You bit your lower lips and nodded. Then you snap your fingers as if you remembered something, "Explanations. Now."

"But-"

"No more buts, Ha Minwoo." You pouted.

Minwoo sighed, "Fine. I'm the son of the great Heir of Ha Enterprise. And yes, 'Why is a rich kid riding a bike to school?' I wanted to live like normal kids alright. And yes, the salon I brought you was under my mum's name."

Your eyes widened when he explained, "You were rich all this time?"

"Not really rich though."

You punched his arm, and gestured at the house, "THIS HOUSE IS HUGE! AND YOU OWNED A POSH EXPENSIVE CAR WITH A LINE OF MAIDS AND BUTLER AND A BROTHER WHO IS A COMPOSER AND DELICIOUS FOOD ON THE MOST EXPENSIVE DINING TABLE! You are rich."

Minwoo shrugged, "I find it normal.. And sick." You folded your arms. "It's because I'm sick of living as the "Son-of-the-Heir-of-Ha-Enterprise." He added, "I want to live like a normal kid. Like you. Carefree, no worries. Having normal love life."

You looked down, "Not normal love life..."

Minwoo realized what he had said, "OOPS! Sorry! I'm really sorry! Forgive me!"

You chuckled and playfully hit his arm, "It's alright."

The doorbell rang. Curious, you and Minwoo went to the living room and watched as a maid open the wooden door. A young girl wearing a black coat with long blonde hair walked in. You kind of recognized her from somewhere. Minwoo's eyes widened. *What is she doing here?*

"Ah, Jaeyoon, you are here!" You heard Mrs.Ha exclaimed.

You turned to Minwoo for an answer. "She's my ex-girlfriend. That's why I needed you, knowing she will appear."

Jaeyoon met eyes with Minwoo, and then noticed you, "Oppa~!" She approached Minwoo.

You put on a disgusted look as she wrap her arms around Minwoo's arm. You pulled Minwoo's other arm and leaned on his shoulder. Jaeyoon noticed your act and pulled away, clearing his throat, "I see you got me replaced." She pouted cutely yet annoyingly. Minwoo was startled with your actions, didn't realized you would be doing that.

"Jaeyoon, you know we're over. Why are you here?" Minwoo asked.

Mrs.Ha stepped into the scene, "I called her."