It Has To Be You. [Minwoo Ver.]

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AidWqRkm3A8

----------

Church bells are ringing as the huge big golden gate opens. You stepped out with your arms locked with your stepfather, walking down the aisle. The crowd admired you and Na Eun waved frantically. You flashed a gorgeous smile and slightly nodded your head. Finally, you stepfather handed your hand over to Minwoo who looked handsome in his black tuxedo.

"Please take good care of our one and only princess," He patted Minwoo's shoulder. Minwoo smiled and nodded, taking you into his arm. He leaned into your ear, "Hey, I finally got you." You felt his smirk and shyly looked down. 

You and Minwoo faced each other while the priest began to read from the Bible.

"Do you, Ha Minwoo take Lee ~~~~~~ to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Minwoo winked at you, "Of course I do."

"Do you, Lee ~~~~~~ take Ha Minwoo to be your lawfully wedded man?" You bit your lower lip and smiled, "I do."

"Hey that's not a fun answer," Minwoo pouted. You giggled.

"You have declared your consent before the Church . I pronounced you, husband and wife. You may, *clears throat* kiss the bride."  The priest coughed.

The crowd began chuckling and giggling at the priest. Minwoo grabbed you by the waist and pressed his lips against yours without any warning. You smiled and responded to his kiss. You pulled away and poke his nose, "That's a sudden attack." "You ready?" Minwoo smirked. You raised an eyebrow, "For what?" 

Minwoo grabbed your hand and pulled you to the gates. You pulled up the hem of the dress and ran along behind him. The crowd didn't panicked or so, knowing it's part of Minwoo's plan.

"IT'S TIME FOR PARADISE!" Minwoo yelled at the top of his voice. You giggled, *It's good to know that you're mine.*