Audition.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qojw4dKLqE

---------

Girls began squealing when a group of b-boy dancers stepped into the audition hall. You smiled when you saw Minwoo waving at you. You waved back. He kissed his thumb. You kissed your thumb and showed him. It was like an indirect kiss between you two. They got into their positions and of course, Minwoo had the center stage. All of them had their heads down. The music started playing and different color spotlights flashed on the stage. Girls began screaming and shrieking. Minwoo did the moves smoothly, you found yourself smiling. He had that charismatic gaze and smile that could melt everyone's hearts. Finally, it was Minwoo's solo dance. Girls began shrieking and admiring his hot and stylish moves. Minwoo ended the stage with a b-boy '7' move.

He blew kiss to you and girls that sat in front of you yelled, thinking he blew it to them. You giggled and pretend to "catch" it. The whole hall screamed and applaud. The judges began writing down their score. Minwoo's group bowed and waved while going backstage. Next up was Gongchan's group. Your heart thumped. Girls squealed and boys cheered. The response were hotter than Minwoo's group. You grew worried. Gongchan scanned the hall and met eyes with you. He flashed you a smile. You returned him a brief smile and he kissed his finger. The finger where he wore your couple ring. Your eyes widened. *That couple ring....*

Flashback:

Gongchan surprised you by hugging you from the back. You squealed and pinched his nose, "Yah, don't scare me like that." You pouted. He kissed your nose and smiled, "Mianhae." You giggled. Gongchan held your hand as you two boarded the bus. As per usual, you sat inside while Gongchan on the outside. You rested your head on his shoulder.

"Tired already?" Gongchan pouted.

You nodded. "But we haven't gone anywhere yet!" Gongchan panicked.

You laughed, "I was kidding, silly!" Gongchan flashed an embarrassed smile. He pulled out a case from his pockets. You eyed the case suspiciously. He opened the case and your eyes sparkled. "Like it?" He grinned. You nodded happily. He took out one of the rings and put it on your ring finger. He wore the ring on his ring finger as well. On the ring, an infinite sign was carved with the initial 'G&H' (A/N: Let's pretend your name starts with H ;)) You beamed at him.

"The infinite sign shows that we will stay together. Forever."

The word 'Forever' was stuck in your head. You remembered those words clearly. Even though the place he gave you was in the bus, it still meant alot. You snapped back to reality to see him working hard on his moves. Girls swooned and boys began fist pumping to the music. You got up from your seat and went out of the hall. You entered the backstage door but got stopped by the security. Luckily, Minwoo was there. "She's with me." The security guard nodded and allowed you in. Minwoo wrapped his arm around your petite waist and push the curtain aside to watch Gongchan's solo stage. Your heart fell. You realized he had always loved you. From the start. The stage ended and Gongchan turned and saw you. He flashed you a sad smile and headnod to Minwoo.

Minwoo looked at your expression, "Are you okay?"

"Huh? Y-Yeah, I am.." You lied. *I'm not okay Minwoo. I hurt Gongchan. Terribly. It probably hurt more than that stupid kiss he shared with Jaeyoon. Gongchan still loves me. I don't know if he will forgive me for what I've done.*

The host called out for all the groups. Minwoo kissed your cheek before putting on his cap and headed to the stage with his groupmates. Gongchan calmly walked to the stage. You could tell that he is nervous, he was never relax when there's a competition.

"And the two groups that will go to the finals are!" The host paused.

"....ZE:A AND B1A4!" The whole crowd began to cheer.

Minwoo was shocked at the results. He hugged his groupmates, complimenting each other. Gongchan and his group roared. You found yourself smiling when you saw Gongchan smiling. It's as if a part of you won something. Minwoo ran and carried you, spinning you around. You giggled and wrap your arms around his neck. He put you down and leaned in. He pulled your waist closer and pressed his lips onto yours. Half of the crowd cheered when they saw you and Minwoo. Gongchan turned and his smile faded. Jaeyoon clenched her fist tightly making her knuckles to turn white. You and Minwoo pulled away to catch your breaths.

"Thank you." Minwoo smiled.

You raised an eyebrow and grinned, "What for?"

"For being there and cheering me on."

You giggled and hugged him. Gongchan kept looking at your affection towards Minwoo. He lowered his head and smiled to himself, looking at the ring. He kissed the ring and whispered, "Thank you too."