"It's called Minwoo ambulance!"

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=demeEJQScjU

---------

You bumped into a bike while heading to the bus stop after that break-up with Gongchan. You didn't look at the owner of the bike and apologized quickly. But the person pull you back. He lifted your chin.

"You're crying again..." He pouted.

You looked up and saw Minwoo's face, "Minwoo.."

"COME ON, why is it that every time I see you, you must be in a miserable state?" Minwoo folded his arms.

You bit your lip not knowing the reason. *I guess it's fate.* Minwoo chuckled at his own thought. You looked at him as if he was a psycho. Minwoo patted the metal frame. You looked at him.

"You need some fresh air," he pulled you and settled you on the metal frame.

You hold onto the the handlebars as he cycled to somewhere familiar. Han River. You hopped off and admire the pretty lights. Minwoo leaned his bike on the tree and went next to you. The two of you sat side by side. Minwoo hummed a song. And then he sang a part making you smile.

"Why are you chasing after me, you don't know me yet.
So so so so pretty, I fell for you so hard I want to bite you"

You chuckled at the line. Minwoo smiled and continued,

"A few times a day, you make my heart confused.
You come and go in my heart, come and go as you laugh and I come and go again."

He nudged you and you blushed. He chuckled and pinched your cheeks, "You seriously make me want to bite you."

You cleared your throat, "Nice song."

"My hyung wrote it. Well, I find it catchy as well. The rest of the song.. It's  for couple." Minwoo explained.

You puffed your cheeks and nodded, earning a laughter from him. You stare at him, "Wae?!" He shook his head, "Want me to continue the chorus?" You happily nodded.

"Wait yo, wait yo, wait yo, wait yo.
Wait yo, wait yo, wait yo, girl.
Why do you keep stealing my heart?
Wait yo, wait yo, wait yo, wait yo.
Wait yo, wait yo, wait yo, girl.

Will you wait a while for me till I understand my own feelings."

You swayed side to side with him while he sang.... And rapped.

"Slowly, show me your heart too, I'll slowly open up my heart.
It's not time yet, let's get to know each other a little more.
We'll talk again again again then."

You stared at him while he rapped, "You can rap too?"

He nodded, "Dance, sing, do cute acts... Continue?" You nodded.

"I'm more scared of losing you, sometimes my heart shakes.
So so so so pretty, I fell for you so hard I want to bite you.
Whenever I close my eyes, you are smiling in front of me.
You come and go in my heart, come and go as you laugh,
and I come and go again."

You admired his voice. He stopped singing and pinched your nose, "Stop staring at me like that." You shrugged, "I had to. You were very charismatic."

"I see you are finally cheered up." Minwoo stretched.

You nodded. "I'm here if you need me, you know. I'll be there whenever." Minwoo lied down.

You poked his stomach, "Yeah right. You'll end up leaving me hanging too."

"No way! I'm here and that bike, It's called Minwoo's Ambulance and we go around making people smile," He pointed.

You laughed and admired the pretty lights again. Minwoo looked at you, *Silly, the song was a confession..* He chuckled to himself and shook his head.