Interruption.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nz9srMi2Gs

HAVE YOU READ CHAPTER 9? I POSTED A CHAPTER ;)

-----------

You rarely see Minwoo in school. You asked a few freshmen around and they pointed to the danceroom. You knocked on the door and poked your head to see whether Minwoo was inside. He was sitting in a corner with a song playing out loud. You flashed him a smile and he motioned you to come in. You stepped in to the huge danceroom. The sunray shone into the danceroom through the huge skyscraper window. You approached him and sat next to him. Minwoo was sweating as if he just got out from the washroom.

You took out a napkin and wiped his sweat, "Practicing hard, huh?"

"Meh, I did badly," he shrugged.

You chuckled, "Come on, I'm sure you could do better."

He made a face. You sighed and dug through your bagpack, pulling out a bottle of vitaminised water. You handed the bottle to him. He raised and eyebrow. "It'll make you feel better." You pushed the bottle into his hands. He uncapped the bottle and took a sip. He tasted it and made a sour face.

"IT'S SOUR." He wriggled.

You laughed, "Are you sure? I drink it everyday and it tastes fine!"

He took another gulp and made another sour face, "You taste it!"

He shoved the bottle to you and you carefully take a sip. It tasted just fine. Then you realized, you had an indirect kiss with Minwoo, "YAH! HA MINWOO! YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE RIGHT?!" You saw him laughing. You pinched his arm and he winced in pain. "Okay, okay! I'm sorry. But you should see that look on your face!" He pointed. You frowned and snatched the bottle cap from him. Soon, his dancemates flooded the danceroom. They showed you a toothy smile. "Minwoo, back to practice?" One of them asked. Minwoo sighed and got up. He stopped the music that was playing and changed the track.

The track that was playing was a catchy and had a disco-like beat. You bobbed your head along and witnessed the free show in front of you. Minwoo's expression was serious and he didn't flash any smile or whatsoever. It was the first time you saw him being so charismatic, other than when he sang to you. He followed the beat and the delivered the steps perfectly. They were about to reach the of the song when the danceroom door was kicked open. There you saw Gongchan and his dancing buddies. Minwoo stopped the music and glared at them.

"What do you want?" He asked in a sharp tone.

"I didn't know the room was occupied," Gongchan shrugged.

Minwoo rolled his eyes, "It is, now go away."

"Woah buddy, we wanted to practice for the dance battle. Alright?" One of Gongchan's friend said.

Your eyes widened and you met eyes with Minwoo. *He took part.*

"Sorry, but the room is occupied. By us," Minwoo spat.

Gongchan's eyes looked at you, "And your girlfriend too? Oh, wait, probably you guys were making out and then your buddies came and act as per normal."

You clenched your fist. Minwoo raised an eyebrow, "Look, if you have no business here, then leave."

"Dude, we want to practice."

"So do us."

You stood up and grabbed your bag, "Minwoo, you guys can practice at the rooftop. There's no point arguing over this."

You heard Gongchan scoffed, "Ha! You better listen to your girlfriend."

You shot him a dirty glare, "For the last time, he is not my boyfriend. And you! You go continue flirting as per normal." You purposely shoved his shoulder and make your way to the rooftop.

Gongchan's heart fell. *I wish you knew I was putting on an act....* Minwoo grabbed the boombox and his bag, his friends walked out, each showing Gongchan's friends a dirty look. Minwoo met eyes with Gongchan and went past him like he was oblivious to him.

"GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR DANCE BATTLE, MINWOO!" Gongchan called, his friends laughed behind him.

Minwoo gripped onto his bag too tight that his knuckles turned white and gritted his teeth. *I swear Gongchan, I wouldn't hurt ~~~~~ like you did.*