First Meeting.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcnvBsFLUS4

----------

You panicked. You didn't want to be late for the first day of college. You yanked open your closet and threw on a yellow giraffe sweatshirt and a pair of denim shorts. You snatched your bag and headed downstairs to see your brother eating his breakfast with mum and your stepdad. *I hope he will send me.*

"OPPA~" You called.

He choked on his tea and turned, "What -cough- is it?"

You giggled, "Send me to school. I'm late!"

Kikwang stared at the time and jumped. You grab a toast and kissed your parents goodbye. You hopped into Kikwang's car and zoomed off to school. He threw you a glare, "You owe me." You pout, "I owe you nothing." He playfully swered the car and you almost had a heart attack, "OPPA!"

----------

You waved to your brother and he sped off. You wondered around the huge building. Without Na Eun you feel lost. You began walking to a direction and then another and then you finally decided to head to the foyer. There was a loud ringing and you turned to come in contact with a cyclist who break suddenly and fell on top of you. You stared at him and he stared at you. He was captivated by your beauty and couldn't move. You gently pushed him off and sat up, fixing your hair.

"Oof, it took me hours," you pouted.

He chuckled, "Sorry. I didn't see you walking."

"It's okay, at least we're not hurt."

He reached his hand for a handshake, "Ha Minwoo. Call me Minwoo will do."

You looked at his hand before placing yours into his, "~~~~~~"

Your skin felt smooth and he was still into your beauty. "Nice name," he muttered. You stood up and brushed off the dust on your sweatshirt, "Well, see you around."

He nodded and you ran off to the foyer, hoping to see Na Eun.

"~~~~~," Minwoo breathed. He chuckled and pull his bike up and pushed it to the bicycle park.

"~~~~~-ah!!!" You heard someone shouting your name.

You turned and saw Na Eun running to you. You exchanged hugs with her and headed to the hall. The clerk asked for your name and handed you a nametag. You and Na Eun met Sandeul and Gongchan in the hall. Gongchan gave you a hug and Sandeul waved. The four of you settled in the seats available and a familiar boy sat next to you.

"Hey it's you!" He exclaimed, pointing to you.

You looked up and saw Minwoo, "Oh hey! You're a freshman too?"

He nodded. He saw fury in Gongchan's eyes and backed away, "I think your boyfriend doesn't like me here."

You turned and saw Gongchan staring at Minwoo, "Channie, introduce yourself."

"Gongchan. ~~~~~~'s boyfriend," He emphasized on the word 'boyfriend'.

You shook your head thinking it was childish. Minwoo chuckled, "Minwoo. Ha Minwoo."

------------

You found out that you were in the same class and Minwoo, that was a good thing since you knew someone. However, Na Eun, Gongchan and Sandeul were in the same class, and that's a bad thing because you can't live without Na Eun. Minwoo offered to go to classes with you and that made Gongchan to put on an unsatisfied face. You assured Gongchan he won't do anything. You gladly accepted Minwoo's offer and headed to class.

"I hate that kid," Gongchan hissed.

Na Eun and Sandeul exchanged looks and gulped, "Uh-oh."

Meanwhile, you and Minwoo were talking and laughing together, getting to know each other pretty well.

"So how long were you with that Gongchin kid?" Minwoo asked, innocently.

You giggled, "It's Gongchan. For about 4 years."

Minwoo's eyes widened, "Wow. That long..."

You nodded, "Well I hope we will stay long."

*Then I won't have a chance.* Minwoo's smile faded. "We're here," you pointed to the art gallery.

-----------------