8 Just the two of us...

The Strength of Our Strings

"Hajimaaaaaaaa!" Shin Hye squeeled. Min Ho was teasing her with the spider he caught in the garden. They have finally arrived at his father's resort. The spider was so big and hairy that it gave Shin Hye goosebumps. Min Ho was chasing her around the garden and Shin Hye ran as fast as she could. 

"Shin Hye yahhhh~~~~" He shouted as he laughed. "I don't have it anymore!" After some time, he released the poor spider back to the garden. He missed being choding with the person he loved. Shin Hye stopped and turned. She looked at Min Ho suspiciously. 

"Yah! You really know how to ruin our moment!" She scolded him. Min Ho made an apologetic gesture towards Shin Hye as he walked straight to her. He immediately hugged her tightly. 

"Mianhe Yoebooo! I feel alive again!" He confessed to Shin Hye. He developed the habit to ruffle his hand through her silky and shiny hair and smelt her hair. It always deliver the effect he wanted, it gave him a sense of calm and belonging. 

They walked back to the cabin which was quite hidden from the rest of the other cabins. The resort Min Ho's family own was quite huge. Shin Hye was admiring the cabin that they were heading to. Min Ho from time to time would steal a look at his girl's face. She was beaming with excitement and love. He couldn't stop smiling and he wished every day of their lives would be like this. 

"Kende Chakgya... Why is this particular cabin a bit bigger than the rest and I simply love the garden around it. It feels like home and it has calming effect. I love it." Shin Hye admitted. Her eyes wonder at the various flowers being planted around it. The gazebo heightened the touch of heavenly feeling. 

"Well... this part of the cabin belongs to me. I bought this part of resort land from Appa when you first agreed to date me. These flowers are locally grown here and they are exotic and beautiful which reminds me of you. I thought that one day we will need an escape and this part of the land is quite hidden and I like it because people still think it's part of the resort but actually not. So, it's a perfect disguise." Min Ho explained as he led her to the gazebo. They sat down next to one another and locked their hands. "My dear, for these two days.It's just you and me. I want you to rest. So, I know how you love cooking but I hired my father's workers to help us out." He instructed Shin Hye. Shin Hye felt disappointed at first because she had been wanting to cook for her Min Ho but at the same time she understood that he knew how tired she was. 

"Gomawo my love." She hugged him amorously. Min Ho smiled. His heart was bursting from happiness. "Omoo!" Shin Hye suddenly remembered, "I don't have any clothes with me!" Her eyes rounded with concern locked on Min Ho's. 

Min Ho gave a naughty smile, "I do like that indirect suggestion of you not wearing any." He couldn't help himself. Shin Hye's face turned red and she hit him on his chest. 

"Yaaaaaa!" She scolded him, "Why are you so erted?" She asked half laughing.

"It's normal and honestly, it only happens when you're around me." He admitted as he massaged his chest.

Shin Hye just stuck her tongue out at his response. She was not comfortable with cheesy talks with men. Come to think about it, she always have very polite and innocent conversation. 

"Don't you ever do it with your previous boyfriends?" Min Ho asked. Shin Hye shook her head slowly. "Jinja?" He was surprised. "Did you not date at all?"

"I dated but it never got as such. I am beginning to wonder Min Ho-ssi... Are you always this cheesy with girls?" She enquired back feeling a little green at that moment.

"Hmmm.... I think.........." He tried to pro-long his response to her. Shin Hye was waiting for his answer and he noticed her face turning slightly bitter and red too. He smiled. He loved knowing the fact that Shin Hye was jealous and this tell him that she was a little possessive too. "My cheesiness only happens when I am with you." He said charmingly. 

"Yeahhhh righhtttt!" Shin Hye denied his answer.

"Like I would believe Yong Hwa or Geun seuk would never say anything cheesy to you? I saw that video he made for your fan meet! He asked your hand in marriage! You know how crazy my head was and I would probably died if you answered yes!" He didn't realize that he was submitting to Shin Hye's pressure. Shin Hye laughed, unable to hold anymore. 

"What if I say that.... they might have......" She turned the game around.

"Ya!" Min Ho angered. Shin Hye smiled teasing him further. "Hajimaaaaa!" He told Shin Hye.

"I'll get you pregnat immediately!"

"Not done anything cheesy to me." They both answered at the same time. 

Shin Hye was stunned at his confession. He was surprised of what he said. They both blinked at each other. Shin Hye was slowly digesting his threat. She slowly blushed. Min Ho was out of words to say as he was embarrassed himself. 

Out of no where, as if fate tried to help them out, a big lizard fell on Min Ho's lap. Both of them jumped out in surprise. He screamed. She squeeled and fell to the soft ground of the garden. Min Ho was jumping up and down trying to get rid of the lizard of his pants which seemed to cling tightly. "Help Shin Hyeeeee" He screamed. Shin Hye panicked as well but amused at the same time. She was laughing as well. "Yaaaaa!!!! It irks meeee....... Helpppp!" He shouted. Shin Hye finally stood up and took a twig nearby to try to help Min Ho out.

"Stop jumping!!!" She instructed Min Ho. "Stay still!" She told him. Min Ho tried to hold himself still. Shin Hye quickly brushed the lizard away with the twig. The lizard was pushed by the twig and fell on the ground then quickly wriggled itself back into the bushes of flowers. Min Ho was still standing like a statue with his eyes closed.

"Is it gone?" He asked. 

"Ani!" She lied.Shin Hye realizing that it was her opportunity to get him back for the spider incident ealier slowly walked up to the cabin to lock him out. She was only a few metres away from the door. Min Ho realized that he didn't feel her doing anything on his thigh and opened his left eyes to see the sillouhette of Shin Hye closing to the cabin. 

"Ya!!!!!" He immediately ran to chase her. Shin Hye started to run as well but forgot that they key to the door was still with Min Ho. She struggled to open the door and Min Ho caught her. She turned herself and found Min Ho was already towering her. She laughed. Min Ho found her even more beautiful and irresistable. "What am I going to do with you, Shin Hye yah!" He said deeply. 

Shin Hye was alerted with his voice. Her happy laughter turned to a weak snickers and ended up with 'Please-don't-punish-me smile. Min Ho slowly lowered his head trying to kiss her. He knew one of Shin Hye's weaknesses would be him kissing her passionately. He knew she was not yet used to it as she herself confessed long time ago that her date as far as she could remember ended only with peck but never a passionate kiss. He remembered a scene in US when they were doing drama, he slowly got the key out of his pocket and deliberately closing in to Shin Hye. She closed her eyes tightly even more. Min Ho was smiling. He really loved teasing her. He unlocked the door and opened the door. Shin Hye was about to fall on the floor but she was quick to hold on his shirt and brought him to fall with her as well. Min Ho was quick to turn his body around to break the fall for Shin Hye. Shin Hye ended up on his top and he was on the floor. 

Shin Hye opened her eyes. She looked at Min Ho with his eyes closed tightly. She was horrified. What if Min Ho's head landed hard on the floor. "Ch.. Chakgya..." She tried to wake him up. She was worried. "Chh.... Chakgyaaa....." She tried to move away from his body to check him out but Min Ho quickly tightened his grip around her waist which made her once again locked to his body. He smiled and slowly opened his eyes.

"Nanen Chuaheyo" He said. " I love this position. Can we stay like this forever?" He teased. Shin Hye feeling angry and relieved at the same time, let out her laughter. 

"People will see!" She said shyly. 

"Maybe it's about time?" He suggested.

"Ya!" She warned him. He pulled her head to his chest quickly to shut her up with a happy grin etched on his handsome dreamy face. 

 

P/s: I had something different in mind for this chapter but somehow when my fingers touched the keyboard, it's like they've got a different story to tell.... I'll put them down in the coming chapter then... I hope my fingers won't rebel :P