27 Actions screamed louder...

The Strength of Our Strings

"Eat a lot you two..." Seo Won's uncle offered. Seo Won and her friend were gawking at the surrounding. Her uncle brought her to one of the nicest and probably expensive restaurants in town. "Don't worry just eat." He offered. The table was filled with lots of delicious food. 

"Ommo.... Is that  Beak Ji Young??" Seo Won pointed to singer Baek Ji Young's table.

"Seo Won nie, don't point at her. They don't apprciate that." Her uncle told her. Seo won immediately put down her hand on the table. 

"What are the chances Lee Min Ho hanging out here?"  Seo won asked her uncle.

"It depends, it's not like we have their schedule here." Her uncle answered honestly. " We, managers, never reveal our  clientele's schedule, me manage them." Her uncle explained. "If we ever divulge any information, we will be kicked out of our job." He went on. Seo Won and her friend nodded that they understood well. 

"Ahjussi, Seo Won-nie tells me that you manage Park Shin Hye. What is she like?" Seo Won's friend asked. "Is she snobbish? I heard she only hangs out with idols. She never like to mingle with other people who's not an A-list." Seo Won's friend assumed.

"Yah.. In Na yah.." Seo Won tried to stop her friend from asking riduculous answer. She could see her uncle was not comfortable with such accussation.

Manager Jun smiled and answered, "I have worked with her since she was young. Not even one moment indeed that she had given me difficulties like what other manager had experienced when managing their clients. Park Shin Hye grew in a very loving and appreciative family. Her family has really strong faith and she herself worked hard not to miss any of their masses. A lot of younger men liked her because her intention with them are solely pure friendship rather that what you girls have been assuming that is flirting. She is always on her guard. If any men show interest in her, she would kindly tell them that she is not interested in more than friendship." 

"Ahjussi.. Are you sure you are not in love with her?" In Na asked blatantly. Seo Won hit her friend's arm for that. 

"Aish.. My uncle is not that kind of person!" Seo Won yelled. 

"Ya... Seo Won - nie... " He asked her to calm down. "In Na-ssi... I know my boundary. I see her as my own daughter. Just like Seo Won. Nothing more." He explained. "Anyway, let's eat before the food become cold." He instructed. 

After eating, they were surprised when the waiters came with very beautifully decorated cakes for each of them.

"We didn't order this." Manager Jun said.

"It's courtesy of Miss Park Shin Hye, sir. She called us earlier and asked us to prepare. Dinner tonight is on her." The waiter explained. 

Manager Jun quickly dialed his mobile phone. "Yah... Why are you doing this?" He whispered.

"Kenchana Oppa, you have worked really hard for me. I need to repay you well. Do enjoy them. I hope your niece and her friend can enjoy it as well." Shin Hye said calmly. "Eat a lot Oppa!" She cheered as they ended the call.

"Don't you think she is trying too hard?" Seo Won still doubted Shin Hye's sincerity. 

Her uncle's facial expression showed disappoinment in Seo Won's behaviour. "It's up to you. Shin Hye won't lose anything but you, you are showing such hideous colours of your behaviour. She didn't do anything except when she accepted to act with those men who actually requested her. " He scolded them but maintaining his voice level. He gobbled the cake Shin Hye asked the restaurant to prepare for them. It was his favourite, carrot cake. She always remembered even the littlest thing about any of the people she was close with. Seo Won and In Na ate quitely as well. 

"Manager Jun, how have you been?" Greeted a cheery voice. "Where's Shin Hye noona?" Hyun Shik asked. He nodded his head to Seo Won and In Na. They were gaping at him and their eyes wide open not blinking looking at his handsome and cheery face. 

"Oh.. Hyun Shik-Ssi..." He greeted him. "Shin Hye is busy with her work. This is my niece and her friend. Shin Hye granted me free time to spend with her."

"That is so her! I miss her a lot. Do tell her that I want to meet with her soon." Hyun Shik told manager Jun. 

"Deh.. I will..." Manager Jun nodded politely.

"And tell her to answer my texts. It always take her a long time to do so. And tell her all the best." Hyun Shik continued.

"Hyun Shik -Ssi... Can we take picture with my niece and her friend?" Manager Jun asked.

"Of course... " He agreed. "I wish noona is here as well. I miss her jokes. It will be cool if we could hang out." He kept on telling Manager Jun.

******

"Samchon... Do you think Hyun Shik is in love with Shin Hye?"Asked Seo Won as they were heading to the student hall. 

"I don't know what every man thinks Seo Won-nie... Shin  Hye is a great and lovely person, people will naturally miss kind and nice people." Her uncle answered. 

In Na smirked at the remarks that Seo Won's uncle made. Seo Won leaned back to the chair, digesting testimonials given by her uncle about Park Shin Hye. 

They finally reached the student hall, before his niece got off the van, Manager Jun asked Seo Won to stay for a bit because he wanted to talk to her.


"Are you going to tell me more of how nice or kind hearted Park shin Hye is, samchon?" She asked cynically.

"I don't have too but I tell you one thing, if it wasn't for her help, I wouldn't be able to afford to support you. She gave me a lot of bonuses than what I deserve, not anyone can simply just do that. I hope you stop getting silly things into your giddy head. This industry requires you to be serious. You need to realize that since you said you want to be a script writer. An experienced script writer alone is struggling most of the time, let  alone a rookie. I believe that treating everyone nice will do you a favour and especially, someone who endlessly support another even if she didn't know who the person is." Her uncle advised her. "And lastly, I think you can choose a better friend. Not a crazy delusional girl." Her uncle went on.

"Yahh... samchonnn..." She squeeled when her uncle made judgement towards her friend. 

Manager Jun laughed at his remark. "She maybe crazy but she is my friend." Seo Won claimed. "I'll see you around and be safe." She waved him goodbye as she watched him drove off.

Seo Won went straight to her room, she sat at the edge of her bed. She sort of felt bad of her attitude towards Park Shin Hye. She then began to think deeply of the last advice her uncled told her. Something clicked in her head, she then sat on the floor and then,lied on the floor with her hand and her head going through under her bed.

"Assa..." She said once she found what she was looking for. It was a musty, old yellow box which she carried whenever she moved to a new place. She opened it slowly, the box was filled with notes and cards. She read them again. She remembered on one of the occassion when her uncle visited her at her grandparents, never empty handed, always with a gift.

'Seo Won-nie... I have something for you,' Her uncle called her as soon as he entered her grandparents' house.

"What is it?" Seo Won would ran straight to her dearest uncle. He handed her the paper bag which smelt very sweet and refeshing. Inside it was a beautifully wrapped box. "Is it for me?" She asked her uncle. 

"Neh... A very special friend of mine wants me to give it to you." Her uncle informed excitedly.

"There's a note?" Seo Won said as she took it out of the box.

"Read it." Her uncle ordered.

"Dear Seo Won,

I am a friend of your uncle. He is a very special person to me. He takes really good care of me all the time. So, now, I want to take good care of you as well to repay his kindness. I believe you are a very beautiful girl with beautiful soul. You will always be kind towards others and especially your grandparents who have worked hard to take care of you and they pour so much love to you. I hope we will meet soon and be good friends.

Lots of sweet love,

Samchon's friend."  Seo Won read.

"So, of all this time, she was the friend samchon kept on telling me?" Seo Won thought and felt rather dumb-founded. She finally realized, she was all this time, being rude unnecessarily to someone who had helped her a lot.

"I am so ashamed..."

 

Her kind heart,

Her well being,

Her sincere feelings,

Made her an angel to the eyes who were dired. 

She loves and cares unconditionally.

She is forgiving and she is the rarest flower that bloom.

 

P/S: -----<-@