31 I want to keep you in my heart forever...

The Strength of Our Strings

Min Ho didn't sleep as he knew that Shin Hye would have to leave their nest soon. He was staring at her beautiful face. Even though, she was lightly snoring with slightly opened, her y lips were still enticing. At times, she would stir and her beautiful silky hair would cover her face. She looked like she was modelling for a shampoo add. Min Ho slowly would reach out to her face and moved her hair to the side so that he could enjoy the view of her beautiful face. 'How can she look this beautiful even when she is sleeping?' He thought to himself. His hand trailed from her temple then outlining to her beautiful chin, which intrigued him the most. He then saw her nose, the unique nose that she once had thought of changing. To him it was perfect just the way it was. He outlined the nose with his finger. Shin Hye scrunched her nose and lazily lift her hand to chase whatever had touch her nose and moaned and then fell asleep again. 'Aish... She is so y...' He smiled and she turned her face away from him showing him her bare neck. Her beautiful, creamy and supple skin radiates in the minimal lights of their room, he got closer to her as he wants to really enjoy the beautiful view that he knew many men wish they had. He inhaled her seducing smell. His eyes trailed once again from her temple, to her beautiful ear, to her beautiful feminine jaw line, her neck and then her shoulder. Her beautiful shoulder blade showed and y hollow on had really made him breatheless. She could easily have chosen someone else but she chose him. 

"I am honoured to be loved by you... I love you so much Shin Hye..." He said deeply and kissed her shoulder. He saw the bruised he had unintentionally marked. "I am so sorry that I hurt you... I was scared." He confessed to his sleeping wife who looked really angelic and peaceful. He reached inside their duvet cover and held her hand. It must have been her reflex action to squeeze his hand even though she was asleep. Her hand fitted his perfectly. Shin Hye then turned to face him, she immediately snuggled closer to him. Min Ho's heart racing as she could feel her warmth against him. Not wanting to waste the chance, he pulled her closer to his body, she snuggled her head on to his chest. Min Ho closed his eyes savouring the moment he had with her. "I must be crazy... I never sacrifice my sleep... " He whispered realizing what he had done. "It's worth it... You're my life..." He whispered as he kissed her head. 

**************

Min Ho had become a light sleeper lately. He heard his alarm rang. Shin Hye was still purring asleep. He slowly shook her hand to wake her up. 

"Yoebo..." He said softly. "Yoebo..." 

"Mmmmm...." Shin Hye put a lazy protest and snuggled back to his chest.

"Yoebooo....." He made a funny voice.

"MMMM.... Just a little bit moreee...." She finally answered lazily. Min Ho smiled to her cute act. "Five minutes more ahjussi..." She continued.

"Yah... Aishhh... Ahjussi?" Min Ho pretended to be offended. 

"Mmmm Ahjussi.. don't be too loud..." She said lazily but this time Min Ho knew she was already awake but pretending to be asleep.

"I think I need the duvet all by myself."Min Ho threatened her. He could feel her eye lids flung open in fear as her eyelashes lightly brushed his bare chest.

"Andwe! Arasso... I am awake..." She said looking up to him. "Omo... Did you not sleep at all?" She asked as she tucked her hair behind her ears. She was examining his eyes. "You're developing eye bags and dark circles." She traced them out with her fingers. 

"Whose fault is it?" Min Ho asked playfully. 

"Gomapsemida Ahjussi." She apologized playfully at him. Min Ho didn't say anything but gave her a mischievous smile and quickly tried to grab the duvet that covered her body but Shin Hye was agile enough to hold it. They were having a tug and war fight on their bed. Laughter filled their room. "Okay.. Okay.. I lost!" Shin Hye gave up gasping for air. "Now.. chakgya I want to shower first..." Before she finished explaining him her plan. 

"I want to join in." He requested.

"Shiro!" She quickly declined his request.

"Waeeee?" He asked.

"Not today." She answered.

"When then?" Min Ho insisted. 

"Well....." Shin Hye quickly rolled out of the bed and took their duvet with her and ran to grab her bathrobe. 

"Yah..." Min Ho shouted.

She quickly put her bathrobe and ran to the bathroom and locked the bathroom door. Min Ho laughed seeing her comical actions. That was what he loved about her the most, she was his muse. 

******

The clock indicated that there was only about forty-five minutes for them to spend together. Shin Hye prepared ham ommelette with cheese and cherry tomatoes. She poured warm milk to their glasses and then,orange juice on another set of glasses. Min Ho took them from the counter and brought them to their dining table with he had set. He was smiling happily as he loved spending time as a family with Shin Hye. She was exactly how he imagined her to be. 

He even imagined having their beautiful children sitting patiently waiting for them both to serve them. A beautiful toddler sitting in between them, feeding her with love. Shin Hye caught him smiling by himself.

"What's with the smile oppa?" Shin Hye asked as she  sat down on her chair. Min Ho was awaken from his day dream and placed their orange juices on the table as he looked at her beautiful face.

"I was imagining our children sitting down and a toddler in between us waiting to be fed." He admitted.

"Omooo.. they must be very cute..." Shin Hye liked the idea that Min Ho had. 

"They will look like you..." Min Ho said as he ate. "They all will turn out beautiful and lovely like their mom."

"Chakgya.. They will also have to look like you a bit," Shin Hye protested.

"Aniiii.... I don't want my beautiful daughters to look manly." He argued and sipped his warm milk.

"Chakgya... Do you know that some people say I look manly as well..." Shin Hye told him.

"Dugu? They must be jealous of your beauty." Min Ho spurted his words out.

"Well.. Kenyang.. some people... I read it in the internet and magazines." She told him with a hint of hurt. She took a cherry tomato and ate it. "Mmmmmm it tastes so freshhhhh..." She said happily enjoying her food. This made Min Ho smile.

"Shin Hye yah.. Yoebo.. I don't care what they say and I don't want you to care what they say... All you have to care is what I think about you. Those people who says spiteful things are just jealous because they do not have your beauty."

"Gomawo Chakgya... I am most grateful for your love." She said sincerely. 

Min Ho glanced at the clock on their dining room, "Aishhh.... Soon your manager will arrive. Time sure is jealous at me for spending it with you." he frowned.

After their very early breakfast, Min Ho offered to do the dishes while Shin Hye went up to fetch her things.

She came down and Min Ho was pacing back and forth at their living room. He was restless knowing that they wouldn't be able to see each other for quite sometime.  As she decended the stairs, he stopped watching her as she carried her bagpack, he pursed his lips thinking of ways to keep her. She looked beautiful and radiant with her hair put up into ponytail just the way she usually like it. Min Ho loved how playful her ponytail can look at times when she walked as it would sway left to right. He had an agonizing smile as he watched her. She gave him an emphatic smile as she knew what was going on in his head. She came close. He looked at her face and gulped.

"Don't be sad. We had a wonderful time last night and I thank you for being my secret lover," Her eyes twinkled as she said that. 

Min Ho bend down and kissed . As he lifted his head a bit, Shin He was still closing her eyes and smiled. She looked really beautiful to his eyes. He then slowly pulled her closer to him and hugged her.

"Shin Hye yah..." He whispered.

"Hmm..." She responded as she looked up to him.

"I want to keep you forever in my heart..." He confessed.

 

Whenever you're around,

the dark clouds looming over my head disappear,

my tiredness gone,

my worry lost,

I feel refreshed and energized,

My frown turns into smile,

I can never get enough of you...

That's why I want to keep you forever in my heart.

 

P/S: Dilemma Dilemma... I told myself after typing three chapters, I would focus on my work and here I am typing more and more... Sigh.... T,T