32 The Royal lady...

The Strength of Our Strings

Shin Hye was getting ready for her filming. She had to endure wearing hanbok set for her. She looked at the beautiful details and embroideries on the hanbok that she was wearing. It looked really beautiful and she loved it. 

"Omoo.... You look really beautiful and radiant,"Exclaimed her stylist. "I might not have to put a lot of make-up on." She praised Shin Hye.

"Oh.. Eonnie.. You are being too much." Shin Hye humbled herself. 

"Stop putting yourself down. As a woman, you should be proud of your beauty and you are at a prime age." Said her stylist, "You know, I've worked with many celebrities, they usually say thank you but you always have the need to deny it." She went on as she put on some touch up. Shin Hye just smiled listening to her sylist. 

"Is it this one boss?" Said a young woman slightly older than Shin Hye showing the stylist an eye-shadow set. 

The stylist turned and looked at the eye-shadow set. "Yes, put it there." She pointed at the counter. The young woman bowed and looked up.

"Omo..." She was startled to see Shin Hye. "Park Shin Hye-Ssi!" She squeeled and bowed again. Shin Hye bowed slightly as she didn't want to ruin her make up and the head accessories being put on her head and smiled at the young woman. "I am your fan!" She claimed.

"Neh... Gamsaphanibda.." Shin Hye said politely.

"I love you in The Heirs," She continued.

"Eo? Neh.. Jungmal Gamsaphanibda." Shin Hye said gratefully and lifted her hand to shake with her. 

"She's your Noona Shin Hye-Ssi." Said her stylist. "You're born in 88?" She turned to her new assistant.

"Neh? I was born in 1987. Lee Min Ho's year." Said the stylist assistant enthusiastically.

"Oh.. Jungmal?" Shin Hye responded. 

"We were classmates in high school but we are not that close." Said the bubbly assistant.

"Neh..." Shin Hye nodded. "He must be very interesting person at school."

"I am not sure but I do not at times he ran into trouble. He was just an active kid," The stylist assistant explained.

"Ouh.. If I were to make up his handsome face, I would steal a kiss." The stylist laughed. Shin Hye smiled to this, she found it funny that Min Ho did not notice that a lot of ladies would want to be in her place if they were ever to find out. "I bet he had a lot of girlfriends during his school year. That's a minus for an innocent girl like me." Said her stylist as she put on eye shadow on her eyelids.

"I think , if I remembered correctly, a lot of girls wanted him but he was one fellow who.. I am not sure to say, at times I think it was just out of the sake of having girlfriend. You know, no feeling but he felt like having one coz it was a trend." The bubbly assistant recalled.

"Jungmal?" A coordi assistant came in as she was passing by. She must have heard the bubbly assistant talked. "Wahhh.... Eonnie.. You have to tell me more. He is so handsome. My dream husband." Said the coordi assistant as she closed her eyes probably dreaming about marrying Min Ho.

"Ya, Shin Hye-ssi. You worked with him twice. What was he like?" Asked the stylist as she was balancing her touched up.

"Eonnie... you were there too." Shin Hye reminded.

"Ara... BUt you hung out with him at times as well..." The stylist blurted out.

"Aishhh this Eonnieeeee..." Shin Hye squeeled. "Ottokeeee?" Shin Hye would really want to avoid such interrogations.

"He's funny, everyone loves him as he likes to joke around. I always enjoy with whomever I work with." Shin Hye answered carefully.

"Kare... Shin Hye is not the kind of person who would distinguish people."The stylish remembered. "Assa.... The queen is ready." They stylist checked her from top to bottom and examined Shin Hye's make up again. "Okay ladies, let's leave the queen to rest before they start filming." The stylist ushered her assistant and the coordi assitant out and closed the door behind them.

"Finally..." Shin Hye flopped on the sofa provided for her to rest before being called. She searched for her mobile phones, she checked her work phone first, there's no messages from her manager appeared yet. Then she checked her private couple phone, Min Ho sent her about three texts.

"I miss you already." He then added a picture of him pouting his lips.

"Yah... where are you?" He texted thirty minutes later and a picture of him pretending to be angry.

"Ahhhh Kiyoptaaaa..." Shin Hye couldn't resist saying as she found that him pretending to be angry cute.

Then she clicked the last message. 

"I think you accidentally took my other phone." Min Ho took a picture of him with her phone. Their work phone was identical and the casings were almost similar too. She must have taken it accidentally when she was busy packing her things that early morning. 

She then held his work phone and kissed it as she took a selca doing so. She then send the picture to him and texted, "Aigoo... No wonder I feel like you were around. " 

"Yah... I will break that phone if it ever kisses you back. Only this King can kiss his queen." Min Ho pretended to be jealous that his work phone was kissed by her. 

She then put the phone on her cheek and made a startled expression. She texted him, "Aigooo... it did. >,O"

Min Ho called immediately, "Yah... No one can kiss you, Arasso?" He yelled. Shin Hye laughed at his jealousy.

"Aish... But my script today, I will be kissed. What should I do then?" Shin Hye teased.

Min Ho became quiet and he remembered what he had discussed with Park Min Young two weeks ago. It wasn't fair indeed. 

"Chakgya?" Shin Hye whispered scared people might hear her eventhough she was in her make-up room.

"Eo? Oh... When it's work, it's different." He said bleakly. He imagined that Yoo Yun Suk would ravishly kissed Shin Hye and his jealous radar went off the meter. "I know it will be hard for me but it's your job to deliver well." He tried to sound encouraging.

"Thank you for understanding. I will be honest, I would feel very jealous as well if you were to kiss other actresses and you are known for your perfect kisses which is always awaited by your co-stars. I will try to be cool about it." She admitted. 

"Gomawo Yeobo..." Min Ho answered bleakly.

"You too... Gomawo for being a very understanding husband." She said. "Even if you have to do bedscene... Well... I take it back... I don't think I can tolerate that." Shin Hye said honestly.

"Is yours a requirement as well?" He asked and his voice squeaked a little and Shin Hye could hear him gulped.

"Aniyo... My contract stated that the limit is a kiss only and minimal bodily exposure as well as no or bed scene." She assured him. 

Shin Hye could hear him exhaled feeling relieved knowing that. "Once we renew our contract, I think I will want us to come out and then I will include such conditions." He promised.

"I am happy to know that but I don't want to force you into something you don't want to." She told him earnestly.

"Ani... I actually feel quite uncomfortable to do so." He admitted. 

There were light knocks on her door and she heard the project director informing that she was neded at the scene.

"I have to go now, but, how about your work phone?" She asked quickly.

"I'll try to contact hyung later and text me when you are done. I need to hear your voice." He instructed her.

"Ara... I'll call you later then." She promised him. 

Shin Hye quickly packed her phones and put them in her bag. Her manager entered, "Come on, you're needed at the scene."

"Ara.. I am coming." SHin Hye told him as she stood up and then handed her bag to her manager.

"You really look like a royal queen" He commented.

"Thank you Oppa." She thanked him.

"Do your best!" He encouraged Shin Hye. 

"Of course! I will try my best for you and everyone!" She said charmingly as she headed to the scene.

Manager Jun went back to Shin Hye's room and he wanted to wait for her there and do his work. On the way to her room, he heard several whispers of praising how beautiful as a queen she was. Manager Jun smiled as if he was a proud father of a very beautiful princess. As he got closer to her room, he noticed something was stuck on her door. 

"Aishhh...." Manager Jun retorted feeling annoyed and angry to what he saw. He pulled out his phone and called his office. "Connect me to the director." He told the person on the other line. "Boss, you have to come to Shin Hye's work site. We need to address the situation immediately. It happens again. I'll wait for you." He then took a picture of Shin Hye's door and sent it to his boss.

 

Hatred...

A word which is not liked...

Nevertheless...

It existed...

Wether it's the wrong reason...

or right one...

We should live in peace...

 

P/S: I have turned into a writing zombie...