7 Flowers are blooming...

The Strength of Our Strings

He slowly got down to his knees trying to level his face with hers. He smiled as he stared into Shin Hye's wide eyes and gaping mouth. Once upon a time, when he first saw her, he was like that as well. How could God release an angel to this world? Why can she be kept in heaven just waiting for him? He slowly used his finger to close her jaw. He saw he gulped trying to wet . "H... How?" Shin Hye finally uttered.

"Magic?" He answered playfully. Shin Hye blinked her eyes unable to digest the image in front of her. She slowly cupped his face with her two small hands and gasped. 

"You're real!" She claimed.

"Perhaps, I miss you?" He admitted. Shin Hye smiled. 

"Perhaps, I miss you too?" She answered back. Min Ho slowly took Shin Hye's hands cupping his face and hold them tight as he sat down in front of her.

"Pogoshippo Yeobo!" Min Ho confessed. Shin Hye blushed.

"Ya~~" She hit him cutely. "People will hear you!" She warned. "How did you manage to get in? No one notice you?" She looked at him feeling worried. He slowly shook his head.

"The owner of this restaurant is one of my honourable uncle. I told him I book it for a function, friends only. The manager knows me well and I told him I was giving a surprise party to a special friend." Min Ho explained. "A special friend who will spend her life with me forever." He continued. Shin Hye blushed again. She felt that as if it was the first time when Min Ho tried to get her to date him. She felt that she was falling in love all over again. 

"You are my best friend for life too Chakgya.." Shin Hye responded softly as she played with his hands. Min Ho could not stop staring at his girl's face. He noticed that she had lost a lot of weight but nevertheless, she was still glowing radiantly and beautifully. 

"You lost a lot of weight. Let's eat!" Min Ho pulled Shin Hye up and Shin Hye just followed his lead. As they were enjoying the cakes and drinks, they talked a lot updating each other. It seemed that they had a lot to catch up on. "How is your study? I heard Ara took another year off?" Min Ho asked as he enjoyed the nutty taste of the cakes. 

"Well, this and that, as usual finals are coming up. I need to maintain my grades and of course there's work life." She explained as she watched her man enjoying his food. She felt full watching his  happy face and of course, having him around her made her day. "How is your shooting going?"

"Well, this and that, as usual." He imitated Shin Hye's answer. Shin Hye rolled her eyes playfully. She knew how Min Ho would take any chance to . "You need to eat Yoebo." He tried to feed Shin Hye a piece of cake. Shin Hye shyly took a small bite and smile. "Eat more!" He demanded. Shin Hye obediently ate a little bit more. Min Ho knowing Shin Hye wouldn't be able to take any more popped the rest of the small cake into his mouth.

"How did you manage to get Ara to text me?" Shin Hye interrogated. Min Ho smiled mischievously.

"When a man need his woman, there will always be a way to lure her." He told Shin Hye. 

"Yah!" Shin Hye tried to hit him but he caught her hand first. Training martial arts had really improved his agility. Shin Hye tried to wriggle her hand free but he strengthen his grip. He pulled her closer. Shin Hye blushed as their faces got closer. Her instinct told her that her man was hungry for her and this somewhat scared her. She closed her eyes tightly. Min Ho seeing Shin Hye's reaction smiled feeling amused on how could Shin Hye still felt shy around him now that they have been together for quite some time. He teasingly kissed her eye lid one by one, then her nose and then her cheeks, one by one. He stared at her beautiful yet trembling lips. He smiled, if he was to follow his desired he would probably injured her lips but his parents have taught him well on being patient. 

"Let's get going." He announced. Shin Hye opened her eyes wide, puzzled by two causes; one, why did he not kiss her? and two, to where? As if he was being able to read her mind, "How can I kiss someone who is scared." He looked at her tenderly and continued, "I want a get away just the two of us at a resort that my father owned. He gave me the permission to use one of the cabins. Let's enjoy ourselves there." He slowly lift Shin Hye up and took her arm to lead her the way. 

Within a few minutes, they were both in his van. Min Ho's manager was already in there. Shin Hye then remembered that her manager was waiting for her. "Chakaman Oppa! I need to call my manager. " Min Ho nodded in agreement. He took the chance to check his telephone. 

"Neh Shin Hye," Answered her manager, before she could continue to tell him, "Tell your friend thank you for the holiday. I will spend it well with my parents. I shall pick you up next morning here." He hung up in a hurry.

Shin Hye was surprised by everything that day. She was in dazed and MIn Ho realized this. "What's wrong Shin Hye?"

"It must have taken you  a lot of time to think for all this. " Shin Hye slowly told him what was in her mind. 

Min Ho smiled at her. "But it is worth it if it means to have you by my side." He answered. Shin Hye's eyes were teary. She felt in awe with Min Ho's effort to simply have some quality time together. He noticed Shin Hye was staring at him and he turned to face her and mouthed, "Sarangheyo Shin Hye Yah" Shin Hye smiled happily as she sat back happily. 

 

P/S: I love flowers. They love flowers too... I hope their love for each other keep on blooming ;)