19 You are my PaceMaker.

The Strength of Our Strings

After calling his family informing them that he was safe and sound, Min Ho announced that he wanted to spend the night with Shin Hye but they needed to be very discreet about it. He decided that he would want to spend the night at their mansion which they had unintentionally ignored for several months.  Shin Hye told him that she would leave right after he fell asleep but Min Ho didn't agree, he told her that he really needed to have her by his side that night. As they reached their home, Shin Hye quickly ran through the door which Manager Han had opened for them and Min Ho limped in with the help of his manager. His manager then, left them and told Min Ho to contact him whenever needed. 

"So do you think you can get off work tomorrow?" He asked her. Shin Hye was admiring her favourite paint in their living room that they chose through a catalogue. She missed the atmosphere of their homely stead. She turned to face him and smile bleakly after she heard his request.

"I told you work is waiting for me," She reminded him. He was closing in to her and Shin Hye walked backward whenever he inched in. She was trapped between the wall and him. He leaned slowly, Shin Hye closed her eyes to expect a tender kiss but kissed her on her nose and smiled at her. "Yahhh..." She said cutely and felt embarrassed a bit. 

"That's the payment for teasing me in the restaurant." He declared to her. "So, stay here, please ... tonight!!!!" He pleaded. 

"But Chakgya, I will be needed early in the morning. " Shin Hye protested softly.

Min Ho exhaled feeling a tad frustration for being unable to spend more time with his other half. 

"I feel that our job is the third party in our relationship!" He declared and pouted his lips. 

Shin Hye sensed Min Ho's frustration and she knew that she needed to talk some senses into him. They both were tired at that moment and arguing would go nowhere. "Chakgya, are you hungry?" She asked him as softly as possible. "I can prepare you something. I know ahjumma usually fill in our fridge after Friday." She remembered. Min Ho turned to her and stared at her while he was thinking. 

"I am not sure if I am really hungry but I will always eat what you make," He winked at her. Shin Hye smiled. "How about something simple." He suggested, "I don't want you to be too tired." He explained. 

"Pancakes?" She asked for confirmation.

"Sure," He agreed. "Oh I want fruits on them too or you better pay it with kisses." He teased.

"Ya!!!" She pretended to scold him.

"What....? There's only us here." His eyes twinkled as he said that. "I'm going to take hot shower and apply some ointment." He announced. "Or you could help me out apply it later." He suggested.

Shin Hye pretended she didn't hear that, "I'm busy cooking." She answered back. 

****************

Something was loud and ringing closed to Min Ho's ears. He opened up one of his eyes, his head hurt,  his body aches, probably because of the trauma of the aftermath of the night's before accident. He saw Shin Hye's head in front of him, her silky hair sprawling between her shoulder and her nape, showing hint of her milky skin. She was snoring lightly. She was probably tired after the shock he had given her. He reached for his phone which was still ringing.

"Yabuseyo?" He answred.

"Yah! Shin Hye?" Asked the male voice on the other end.

"Dugu?" MIn Ho asked lazily, still not registering in his head that it was in fact Shin Hye's mobile phone that he was answering.

"Min Ho-ssi?" Asked the male voice.  Min Ho rubbed his eye trying to focus on who the voice belonged to, "It's me Manager Jun. Can I talk to Shin Hye?" Manager Jun whispered.

"Neh?... ooo.. Neh!" Min Ho answered. He lightly shook Shin Hye's shoulder. Shin Hye turned her body and then her face to his side. She was as beautiful as the morning sun to him. She opened one of her eyes lazily and looked at him.

"Waeee?' SHe asked lazily. Min Ho showed her her mobile phone and pointed at her manager's name that appeared on the screen. Shin Hye immediately sit up,"Waeeeeeee!!!" She panicked, she was looking around for a clock to check what time it was, she then came to her senses and took the phone from Min Ho, "O-Oppa!" She answered in frantic, "I am so sorry, I woke up late, You see..." Before she could explain further Manager Jun interjected.

"Shhhh.... Quiet!!! People are around me!!!" He told her.

"Neh?" Shin Hye was puzzled.

"I was going to tell you, the shooting today will be postponed. Something about Min Ho-ssi's fans who are working as the staff here being absent because they want to check his condition at the hospital. THey were short handed, plus, one of the important actresses has flu and she is hospitalised for today. Text me when you need me. Ok?" He informed her. 

"Uh... Arasso... Oppa," She told him. Then they hung up, she looked at MIn Ho who heard the conversation as he placed his head next to her the entire call. He was smiling like a little happy puppy wagging his tail. He hugged her tightly and brought her lying on their bed again. "Yahhh... Chagkya... Waegereee?" She asked playfully.

"I am so happy, my wish came true." He told her and kissed her on her cheek. "You are my sunshine and just like your flowers, I need you to re-charge my entire system." He said and this time kissed her on her lips. Shin Hye smiled lovingly at him.

"To be honest Chakgya, I prayed really hard before going to sleep that I can get my day off as well." She confessed. She was pinned by Min Ho who seemed to study her face. "Yahh.... stop staring." She tried to fight him off but Min Ho tried hard to keep her still. 

"I want to keep you this way, can I?" He asked her as he smiled.

"Aniyo!" She protested. 

"Waeee?" He asked frowning pretending to be not happy with her reply.

She smiled at him before she answered, "Because, you are hungry and I am hungry too and someone has to cook. I need to use the toilet as well!" 

"Arghhh!!!" Min Ho let out his frustration as he rolled to his side. "I'm letting you off this time only!" He yelled playfully as Shin Hye got off their bed and headed towards their bathroom to use the toilet.  "You hear meeee!!!" He squeeled at her. Shin Hye laughed out loud to her lover's childish behaviour. 

When Shin Hye closed the door to the bathroom, MIn Ho grinned happily as he laid back with both of his hands supporting his head, he was recalling the moment when he first met her again during their script reading. 

"Yahhh! Why are you jumping up and down?" His manager asked him.

"I'm trying to get the nervous energy out!" He explained. He himself at that moment didn't understand the reason why he was so nervous. The night before that he was reminiscing the moment he had had with Park Shin Hye. Their 2009 etude commercial filming. "Hyung! I heard her latest film hit jack pot?" He tried to confirm with his manager.

"Majayoo... I watched it the other night. Man!!! It was a tear jerker! I tell ya, You should watch it!" His manager recommended to him.

"I will when I have free time." He agreed, " I wonder if she is still the same person." He said out loud.

"You mean back when you were filming?" His manager asked. Min ho nodded.

"I can tell you one thing. She will be in every man's dream nowadays!" His manager .

"Hyung! That's helpful!" Min Ho threw the small pillow which was on his chair before. Manager Han laughed as he caught it and curteously put it back on Min Ho's chair. 

"You will see for yourself. Consider yourself lucky to star it together with her, " He said and winked as he left MIn Ho's room to check on his other schedule. 

"Aishhh.. That hyung!" Min Ho cussed under his breath. He then remembered that Ill Woo had a commercial shoot with her as well. He decided to call him, "Yahhh!!! I need you to tell me about her!" He rushed as his call was answered.

"Yahh!!! Aigoooooo! This man... which one?" Ill Woo asked back confused by Min Ho sudden attack of question. 

"The one who had photo shoot with this year..." He was still unable to utter her name.

"Duguuuu?" Ill Woo asked still confused.

"Aishhhh!!! Park Shin Hye!" He finally said it. Ill Woo was laughing at the end of the line. 

"Ya!!! Why is it so hard for you to say her name! It's as if her name is sacred!" Ill Woo assumed.

"I don't know... You know that, ever since we work together at that time, I always have trouble mentioning her name." He reminded Ill Woo.

"Matta!!!" Ill Woo remembered. "Ya! She's not a saint yet. She's a beautiful girl and..." Ill Woo tried to remind him.

"She's pure..." Min Ho at that moment remembered why it was hard for him to mention her. He felt that she was pure and angelic to him when he worked with her. She was innocent that he was scared he might tainted her in any manners. 

"If I didn't know it better, you sounded like you are deeply in love with her!" Ill Woo pointed out.

"Yahh!! After last time? I think not!" Min Ho was reminded of his past debacle which made headlines. "You know what! I'll see you soon buddy!" He hung up the phone and looked at himself in the mirror and composed. "What am I doing panicking as such? She probably won't remember me. She had so many star studded male partner. I am just another one."

"Yo! Make it that you're the one she won't forget." His manager added. Min Ho turned around and smiled as if he had just discovered something important to humanity. 

"True! I will be the one who will bewitch her!" He said confidently.

"More like be-wizard?" His manager tried to be funny which was successful. Both of them laughed.

 

*****

"Where is she?" He asked his manager when he saw her not sitting on her seat yet.

"How would I know!" His manager answered. Min Ho looked around, everyone else was already in the seat reviewing their scripts. "Yah! You should be looking into your script now!" Min Ho obediently followed his manager's instruction. The room felt like a detention room. Everyone was studying their line seriously, not even a peep from one another of those who were sitting closer. 

"Anyeong ha se yo! Park Shin Hye imnida! Please forgive me for barging in and being late. I had a discussion about my course at my university. I am terribly sorry for being selfish. I hope to make it up to you, I bought everyone coffee and muffins. Please enjoy them." She bowed 90 degrees to show them her sincere apologies.

"Aniyo Eonnie!" Said the girls looking at her admiringly. As Shin Hye lifted up her head, her beautiful face beamed with radiance and her eyes made her apologies even meaningful. She turned to senior actresses and actors and bowed once again but lower repeating her apologies to them. 

"Kenchana! We understand, dear, you are lucky to still be able to continue your study. We are envious of you," said Kim Sung Ryong empathically. The rest of the seniors agreed with her."Anjo..." She told Shin Hye to sit down. As she passed through people to get to her seat, she was still bowing and apologizing. "She will be one of those actresses who creates legend." Kim Sung Ryong claimed. "Her mannerisms are the definition of her strong character. I hope she continued to be that way." As she discussed it with the other seniors. 

"Kareee.. If I have a son. I would like her to be my daughter in law." Jeong Dong Hwan said proudly. 

Min Ho's heart was disturbed by what his sunbae said about Shin Hye. He tried to steal a glance at her. She was chirpingly and happily talking with Min Hyuk and those who were sitting close by her. Min Ho had to agree that Shin Hye's beauty is definitely undeniable. Her smile was enough to brighten the entire room. The room which was sullen earlier emitted a happier atmosphere. "She's capable to turn a dark room becoming a brighter room," Min Ho whispered in his heart. " I would like to get closer to her." He decided and hid his smile by lifting his script book.

 

"That was the greatest decision you have ever made Min Ho!" He told himself as he grinned happily reminiscing his first day of script reading with the person he loves.

"What is?" Shin Hye asked as she opened the bedroom door.

"You!" He declared as he pointed at her. 

"Dugu? Me?" Shin Hye enquired further as she entered their bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed on the side he was laying at. 

Min Ho sat up and looked at her, "Neh... Tangshinen." He told her. He took her hand and pulled her to lay down with him. "You are the one who can only recharge my heart alive. You're my pace maker. " With that he kissed her forehead. "No matter what... You and I must be together and stronger." Min Ho told Shin Hye. Shin Hye nodded her head and smiled to what her husband had said. 

 

The moment I saw you again for the second time,

I knew, from then on, 

we are connected,

we can't be separated,

our hearts have become one, 

our hearts beat for one another.

 

P/S: What is it about them? There's something about MinShin. MinShinners! Hwaitingg.. Oh BTW, can't wait for Shin Hye's new MV!!!!