6 Busy bees

The Strength of Our Strings

The rest of the weeks were getting tougher for both stars. Work after work impeded on them. Everyone seemed to notice not only the physical change on them but emotionally they had slowly been low as well. Shin Hye who was known to always be cheerful at times would be quiet and spacing out. Min Ho just seemed to choose his sleep even more.  Both noticed how they barely contacted one another. Shin Hye particularly felt it as she was added the stress of wanting to finish her study as well. She decided to meet up with Go Ara, one of her good girlfriends. She needed to unleash her stress.

They chose to meet out of town. That was how they would usually do when they wanted to avoid the attention. Her manager offered to drive her seeing how exhausted she was. He didn't want anything bad happened to her. On their way to the town, Shin Hye checked in with her fake weibo account. She wanted to check out what her man was up to. Min Ho seemed too busy to update himself. She read through what his fans wrote on his page. She smiled knowing her man wouldn't be too alone. All the way to the town, Shin Hye decided to listen to her lectures which she had recorded as a mean of her revision and after quite sometime she fell asleep.

*******

It was after another session of filming, Min Ho decided to go back to his trailer to rest. He was exhausted but on the back of his mind, he wouldn't mind if his manager would order him up a delivery of his girl. She would definitely give him back his energy. He missed her terribly. He lied on the bed and took his phone. He signed in with his fake account for twitter. He needed to see what his girl was up to. Nothing was updated! Min Ho felt frustrated. He felt that he had lost connection with her. He needed to know that she was alright and doing well. 

He took his manager's laptop and went online to check on any news about her. Nothing major again! Shin Hye had truly embodied the word silence. Min Ho shoulder slumped. He searched for the latest Baeksang Award. At least, he could hear her brief speech. Her voice. 

She sounded different. She sounded tired. She sounded unlively, not the way he would want her to. It was torturous for him to see her this way. Occassionally, he saw her smiling and laughing but he knew it was out of curtesy. He knew she was acting because that smile didn't last long on her face. He caught her now and then in a dazed mode. He knew she was tired. He wanted to call her, to check on her but he knew it could be a burden for her. She would worry about him and that could threw her off balance. He immediately searched for her picture when she was in New York. He had not seen it yet. His manager said that she looked mature and classy. Shin Hye had grown out of her innocent image. This worried him. Again! His heart beat hard. She was a stunning beauty. Thank God he had sent her that black dress for Baeksang Award. Her coordi initially wanted her to wear something as y as the white dress in New York. It would have killed him. He would probably run to the award and kidnap her. The idea of locking her up excited him for a bit but he knew that was far from happening. He enlarged the picture so the screen would have her full face. He touched the screen and uttered, "Pogoshippo Shin Hye." His heart hurt. 

********

Shin Hye woke up as the car hit the road bump. She felt as if someone had touched her cheek during her sleep. Suddenly she was reminded of Min Ho. She put her palm where she felt the touch.She was sure it was his soft and tender loving touch she felt just before. Under her breathe she said his name. She missed him more at that point. She wished the car would go to their house but she knew it wouldn't happen. It would have been too risky. She looked at her phone. There was a message. She checked it. It was from Ara. 

"Chingu ya~~~ I am here already. " Ara sent her picture as well. Shin Hye smiled looking at Ara's beaming face. Ara is one very happy go lucky person. 

She replied back, "Ottoke~~ I am almost there but still far away?" Shin Hye teased and then sent a sad and fake crying picture of her face. 

Seconds later her phone beeped, "Ya! You want to die?! I am mising you like crazy. Paliiii" Shin Hye received another picture of Ara winking back at her. It took Shin Hye a few seconds to digest what Ara had texted her. It almost sounded like it was Min Ho texting her back. She shook her head telling herself to get real. How in the world would Oppa be there? He didn't even contact her for almost two weeks now. She knew how busy he was. She herself didn't have the time to plan a surprise visit and not only that, she had a hard time to even get in touch with his manager to plan her visit. 

Her manager stopped his car in front of a restaurant which seemed very exclusive and expansive as well. He seemed to talk with the guard seriously and the guard nodded in agreement to whatever her manager was saying. He went in and Shin Hye didn't ask either. It was Ara's idea to meet up at this new place she found. One thing which agreed to Shin Hye's preference was that, the restaurant did seem to offer privacy to what most celebrities crave for. As the car drove in, Shin Hye in her amazement gawked at the beautiful sceneries of man-made garden. It took her breathe away. She was busy digesting her surrounding that she forgot how tired she was and how busy her life was. For once, she felt herself again. Happiness blooming inside her heart, she felt love. She remembered back then when she requested to have a small garden near their kitchen for her to spend her time there to relax her mind. Min Ho brought in a lot of flowers and especially her favourite, the friendly and lovely colourful hydrangeas. She smiled and once again she was brought to the feeling of missing him. 

As she got out of the car, her manager told her he had to go somewhere near by and to just call him if she needed to be fetched.

"How about tomorrow?" She joked.

"Ara.. How about two days after? Your schedule is free for those two days." He said half-jokingly.

"Jinja?" Shin Hye playfully challenged her manager.

"Ara!" He challenged her further.

"Aishhhhhh! No way Oppa!" She shooked her head and let out a little bit of laughter. "The upperhand would kill us both." She said as she made a beheaded gesture. "I'll call you as soon as I de-stress." She told him. Once her manager left, she was greeted by the manager of the restaurant who seemed to recognize who she was the instant she arrived. He led her way to a room. 

"Araaaaaa! I am here~~~" She said playfully. To her surprise, Ara was not there. The manager came to her and handed her a note.

"Shin Hye! Just wait for me. My manager told me to meet him up for a bit not far from the restaurant. It's about my contract. Enjoy the garden from the room. I know you love flowers nowadays. Just order up! 

Mianhe!

saranghae chingu ya!

Ara"

"Aishhh that girl!" Shin Hye said regrettably. On the other hand, she get to relax and have the time to herself. She decided to order some herbal tea and local cakes of her favourite. She then, while waiting for her food and drink to be served decided to run down to the mini garden that the room has. "Ahh Yaputa!" She exclaimed excitedly as she touched the petals of the flowers. The mini garden was perfectly constructed and well maintained. Shin Hye felt very calm and serene. She sat on the man made path as she enjoyed watching the fish swimming in the mini pond created. What a perfect mini getaway she thought in her head. She heard the door being open, she tought Ara came. She lifted her head to only see a waiter coming in with a trolley of her orders. She quickly looked back at the fish and hummed some tune. 

"Miss, would you like to have your tea and cakes there?" Asked the waiter. His voice alarmed her as it sounded familiar but she knew it was too good to be true.She tried to have a look just in case but the waiter didn't lift his face and he was inside the room so she concluded it couldn't be. If anything, Min Ho would probably just run up to her,the way he usually did. He was rather an impatient man at times, Shin Hye thought smiling to herself.

She quickly looked down to the pond and answered, "Just put them there, I'll eat them later."

"Why don't you have it now agashi... You look very thin," Insist the waiter and Shin Hye found it some what rude. 

"Thank you for your concern but I will eat it with my friend later," She answered sternly. She heard the waiter moved and his steps came towards her. "Ommo!" She was taken aback to see a pair of tall legs were already right in front of her. "Excuse me... I think it's quite r.......ude... eh?" Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw the face of the waiter. "Sulmaa...."