20 You're mine forever! The next and the next and the next!

The Strength of Our Strings

It was almost time for her Bruno Magli Love Bag event, her manager would arrive soon to bring her to her place so that she could get dress for the event. MIn Ho was pouting his mouth holding her hand not wanting to let go.

"Waeeeee?" He complained. "We just got hereeeeeee..." He wailed. 

"Yaaaaa...." She said softly, "I told you last night my schedule is jam packed today." She smiled adorably. "Yours will too soon but I suggest you have ample of rest and ensure your ankle is okay."

"See! You can't go! You have to take care of a sick husband." He insisted. Shin Hye laughed at this.

She sat down next to him, "I know this is hard. But remember this morning, you said you want us to be stronger. How is this being stronger?" She asked him. Min Ho scrunched his face defeated by his very wise lover's thinking. 

"Arasssooooo... Keundee... It's going to be loooonggg before we can announce we are together." He whined further.

"Araa... Maybe it is better in secrecy. Imagine being swamped by your fangirls. I can't survive that." Shin Hye reasoned with him. 

"Nah... They are nice people, they will be supportive of who I choose to be my love life." He assured her. "I am more worried about your fans. I heard they are very protective of you."

"They are nonetheless, just like your fans, they will be happy with my choice. " She assured him as well. "World cup is coming, make sure you have enough rest. Don't skip your sleep or meal. Ara?" She looked into his eyes. 

Min Ho was melting inside, he yearned for Shin Hye's love so much and Shin Hye showed hers through all levels of her actions. Her love made him feel so secure and happy as if he was rolling on a fluffy carpet. "I can't get enough of you, even you're here I am missing you. Ottoke?" He closed in to Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye gave him a loving smile. "Ottokaji?" She asked back. Min Ho was about to give her a kiss when her mobile phone rang and showed her brother's number. She was about to get her mobile phone, Min Ho stole a kiss from her. She was surprised at first but she gave in. After Min Ho enjoyed his kiss, he smiled seeing Shin Hye looking dazed staring at him. Then, another rang came, it was another number, "Eh? Why is he calling me?" Shin Hye was confused as she saw the number and the name. 

"Yah! Why is he calling you?" Min Ho frowned. "You're not in any projects with him are you?" He asked feeling jealous.

"A-ani..." Shin Hye answered Min Ho. Then, she quickly answered the phone, "Yobuseyo?" She looked at Min Ho blinking. Min Ho's face was getting red. "Deh.. Soo Hyun -Ssi?" It was Kim Soo Hyun on the other line.  "IU concert? Yes. I am going." She said further, Min Ho looked away clenching his jaw. "Oh.. Ya.. My brother is part of the band. I see.. Okay... Hope to see you too." Then she ended the call. Seeing Min Ho red with jealousy, flipping the pages of the magazine on their coffee table as if he was going to rip it, Shin Hye knew she had to explain why Kim Soo Hyun was calling her. "Chakgya..." She called him in they cutest manner she could. Min Ho tried to ignore her. "Chakgyaaaaaa......" She said adorably and tried to nudge him. Min Ho couldn't stand it when she was being that way. He smiled. "That's more like my Min Ho, " She praised him. 

"Why did he call?" He asked Shin Hye trying to be patient with her answer.

"Oh, he remembered in the library during our research time, we talked about how busy we were in general that we couldn't even have a normal life. He told me about IU's concert. I told him I would like to attend and it happened to be that Oppa will be part of the band. " Shin Hye explained. "So he was just asking if I would be there. That's all." She explained to him. 


"Has he ever call you before?" He asked.

Shin Hye nodded, "Yeap. But it was all school related." She told him.

"He could have asked that SNSD girl." Min Ho countered.

"He usually calls me when he couldn't contact anybody else, " Shin Hye answered as a matter of factly. "Chakgya, we are just friends. Nothing more. You're enough for me." She winked at him. 

"Of course!" He answered proudly. He pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. "Don't you dare look at other men, Shin Hye ssi! You are mine forever and the next life and the next life and ...."

"Omoooo..... Uri Min Ho.... when you said forever... I have no choice at all in other life?" Shin Hye pretended to protest. "It's good to take a break from one another and try to see our compatibality with others as well." She tried to look serious.

"Yahhhhh!!! Are you saying in the next life, I am not enough for you?" Min Ho asked feeling a bit hurt. Shin Hye laughed. "You little....." Before he could finish his sentence, Shin Hye kissed to stop him being hurt.

"Chakgya.... You are mine forever too!!!" She whispered in his ear. "THere can be no one else. Don't you worry!" She assured him. Min Ho smiled at her and exhaling heavily.

"Can't you cancel your event?" He went back to pleading her again. "Can I kidnap you? Let's go to Brazil and live our lives freely there and watch world cup." He tried to look serious. Shin Hye laughed at his suggestion.

"My dearly beloved Chakgya, we both are not the kind of people who leave their job half way. What sort of parents are we going to be? We need to show good virtues and morales to our future children." She reminded him. 

"I like the idea of children. Let's make one now, " He pulled her hand as he stood up.

Shin Hye laughed at him, "Ya!!!!" She couldn't control her laughter, "We will soon!" She told him.

"Aishhhhh.... " Min Ho pretended to sulk. 

"Chakgya, if I get pregnant, how are we going to hide it. My belly will be bigger. My entire body will change. Do you know that? My hands will be bigger,"She said as she put forward both of her hands, "My feet! Omooo... I will have to find new shoes size." She explained.

Min Ho slowly hugged her again, "It's okay and I will love you more. The things you have to endure to bear our children, I can never repay you but be here for you always and our family. I love you for who you are, you are beautiful just the way you are and how you will be." He explained to her.

"Awh... Chakgyaaaa...." Shin Hye blushed feeling rather impressed and flattered by Min Ho's confession. "I will love you no matter what as well. I love you for who you are! Marriage is meant for forever. I choose to be with you for the rest of my life." She promised him.

"And the next? next?next?" He asked.

She nodded, "Yes, the next, the next, the next or whenever." She promised him.  He kissed her on her cheek.

Soon, her manager arrived using similar van as Min Ho's to avoid suspiscion from his neighbors. He sent her up to the car. 

"Please be extra careful with her Manager Jun," Min Ho requested, "She might be with my baby!" He quickly closed the van's door and limped quickly into their mansion while snickering to his devious tease.

Shin Hye's eyes widened, "Ya!!!!" She squeeled but he was fast to close the door before she could react.

"What?!!!!" Her manager freaked. "Are you?" He looked at her wide eyed in fear.

"Ani!!!! Aishhh.... That man! That is a cruel joke!" Shin Hye cussed. "We are going to be late Oppa." Shin Hye reminded her manager. He hesitantly drove the car, he was scared and shock at what MIn Ho had said. Shin Hye could see the creases of worry on his forehead, "Oppa! I am not pregnant! He's a teaser. He likes to make me uncomfortable. "

"What you're uncomfortable? Nauseated?" He freaked.

Shin Hye laughed seeing the panic action of her manager, "Ani!!! I said he sometimes make jokes to make me feel uncomfortable."

"Ya! You better tell him to find a better joke! I almost lost ten years of my life with that kind of joke!" Her  manager warned. Shin Hye smiled and she heard a beep from her mobile phone. 

"Ha!Ha! Ha! :P But I do mean it! Please bear my baby for me." He texted.

">< Not funny! Oppa Jun almost had a heart attack. Ottoke? Stop texting me here! They are going to catch us." She warned him. 

"Don't worry this is my other number. I put it in last night when you were snoring. >O<" He teased.

"Ya! But I still have to delete these messages. I am scared. Maybe we should get our very own couple phone. ;)" She suggested.

"Ara! We should. When?" He asked.

"When we finally can get together again." She told him.

"Today?" He asked filled with hope.

">O< snoreee!" She teased.

"Fine! I'll pick you up at the concert. " He countered.

"Araaaaa!!! Next time when we are clear of our schedules." She admitted a defeat.

"He is the king of teasing!" She said under her breath as she deleted her conversation from her phone. She looked out the window, Summer was about to begin. The heat slowly would rise and just like their warm love to one another. 

 

Again...

I wish I could keep you by my side always,

when I see other couples always together,

I wish you were next to me, 

Holding hands,

gazing into each other's eyes,

enveloped with each other's love.

 

P/S: My holiday is coming soon! Yay!