34 Friends are the energy to your motivation...

The Strength of Our Strings

Author's Note: Just for this chapter, for texts messaging between Shin Hye and her frieds, I am using a different style. ;)

Beeps of texts came in one after another. News sure travel fast.

Ara: Shin Hye yah.... Are you alright? 

SH: Neh. I am Okay already. Thanks for updating Min Ho.

Ara: Gwenchana. U sure that U R alright? Seunggi says Fightii.

SH: Neh. I am a well protected queen here. Tell Seunggi Oppa Gomawo.

Ara: U can call me anytime ok? I will respond asap. Seunggi says we need to have yoghurt date. 

SH: We will.. My exam is coming up soon. Things are sooo chaotic now. Pray for me please. T T

Ara: Fightii! U have good brain! Don't worry! You'll do well. Seunggi says use dice for multiple choice questions. Ha Ha. :P

SH: :P Tell him.. Arasso ahjussi... agashi will follow your advice very well. 

 

Lee Jong Suk: Shin Hye yah... I miss you at the gym. Woo Bin told me some crazy woman attack you at ur work site. Oppa is worried.

SH: Yah.. Woo Bin-nie! That's a lie Jong Suk-kie. There's no crazy woman & no attack.

LJS: Oppa still worried... Call me Oppa not Suk-kie.

SH: :P R U drunk? I watched your drama. Your character suits you.

LJS: Park Hoon. See the name alone has your surname. It's no wonder I miss you.

SH: Yahhhhh~~  Jungmal! I like Park Hae Jin Oppa :P

LJS: Are you not with Min Ho? ><

SH: Yah.... Waegereee?

LJS: Park Hae Jin says U & I look better :P

SH: I am ignoring you!

LJS: MianHe, I love to tease you. 

SH: Ara~ I'll see you around. Tell Woo Bin-nie I miss him.

LJS: Andwe~

Shin Hye laughed hard at Jong Suk's crazy texts. He hadn't let go of what had happened before. 

 

Choi Jin Hyuk: Gwenchana?

SH: Gwenchana yo. Gomabsemida for your concern Oppa.

CJH: I heard from Hyun Shik who heard it from someone.

SH: News sure travel fast nowadays. Thank you Oppa. 

CJH: Shin Hye fightii!! :D

SH: Thank You Oppa! U too on your new drama. Fightii!!

CJH: Awhhh Kyouptaaaaa! Shin Hye Kyouptaaa~ 

SH: Oppa Kyoupta as well! 

 

Kang Min Hyuk: Noona! I heard from someone. Is it true?

SH: Neh? About?

KMH: Some antis?

SH: Neh but it's over now. Everything turns out fine. Don't worry. 

KMH: That's a relief. Call me if you need help or what so ever. We should have a law about this.

SH: Gomawo Min Hyuk-kie~~ You're going to make some girl very happy.

KMH: Noona... For now, you're my girl :P

SH: Yahhhh!!! Not funny! :P

 

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye... Are you okay?

SH: Kenchana Yong Hwa. Gomawo Chingu...

YH: :| At least I am still your friend.

SH: Yah.... Don't say things like that, we have been good friends since forever.

YH: Ara... Glad to know you are safe and sound. I miss you....... Chingu :)

SH: I miss you too. Let's hang out sometimes. Ara?

YH: Ara...  ;)

SHin Hye smiled with relieved knowing that Yong Hwa has finally warmed up to her again. She wished for her friendship to stay good for the rest of her life. 

 

Kim Ji Won: Eonnie... Gwenchana? I heard from a friend just now.

SH: Ji Won-nie, Gomawo. Eonnie Gwenchana. 

KJW: I am glad that you are okay. Can't believe this actually happens.

SH: Gomawo Ji Won-nie. It's a test to make us stronger. U take care dear. 

Shin Hye felt energized bit by bit as she entertained the texts she received.

 

Hee Chul: Yah! How come a pretty girl like you receive hate notes?

SH: Mulasso yo... Maybe because they dislike me befriending you?

HC: Kare... That's a valid reason too. Women tend to fight for me. Fightii Shin Hye yah... Don't lose the battle.

SH: :P Dream along lover boy~~~

HC: Yah... I'm serious! You don't want to lose a flower boy like me!

SH: Ara... I will tell all my youja chingu to vote for you.

HC: That's more like it. ;)

Shin Hye laughed hard entertaining her crazy friend, Hee Chul. He never fails to make her laugh. 

 

Jang Geun Suk: Roger to Avant Hye~ Oediso? Kenchana?

SH: Earth to Renai Jang~ I am at my shooting area. Kenchana. Wae?

JGS: This prince just heard very unlikely news. I hope those people are going to be punished. Uri Avant Hye is a nice girl. They are jealous.

SH: Hahaha.. Kenchana Renai Jang. I forgive them.

JGS: Ara... Just be careful. I hate to see my dearest girl hurt. I am always here for you.

SH: Agesemida Hyung! 

JGS:<3

Geun Suk always took care of Shin Hye no matter what, to him she was the sister he would always dream of having or more like a pretty boy. 

 

Lee Hong Ki: Oi Oi! what happened to Uri Go Mi Nam?

SH: Nothing. Go Mi Nam wants to sleep zzzZZZZzzzz -_,-

HK: Ewwww That's why men can't get closer to you, you always salivate. Haha

SH: Real man will just endure :P

HK: Are you saying I am not?

SH: I didn't say that :P

HK: Ara.. Ara... It is true, just don't leak it to the news. I am the real thing. Ha Ha

Again, Shin Hye was brought to laughter whenever she entertained her friends. 

 

Park Se Young: Sistarrr.... What happened? Gwenchana?

SH: Eonnieeee.... I miss you a lot! T T

PSY: Be strong! You're not what they say you are. I believe in you! I love you sistarrr! 

SH: Eonniee... Gomawo.. I love you too.. Treat your husband well.

PSY: *blush* Agesemida Agasshi..

SH: Ahhh KYeopttaaaa!!

"I am so jealous... Although, it's pretentious, you still get to be next to him," She said softly as she traced the outline of her mobile phone.

 

Kim Ji An: Shin Hye. Gwenchana?

SH: Neh, gwenchana. Gomawo Ji An-Ssi. 

JA: I heard from my manager what had happened. Can't believe it's true. Be strong! Fightii!!

 

Yoon Shi Yoon: Go Dok Mi Gwenchana?

SH: Gwenchana Oppa! So good to hear from you. Do they allow you to text people?

YSY: I used my chance point here. I heard from someone of what had happened. I hope you are alright. I know you are very strong! Fightii. P/s: Read more books, they never hurt people >,<

Shin Hye smiled as she received text from her previous co-star. She missed his witty thinking and mysterious behaviour. 

 

Kim Ji Hoon: How are you Shin Hye yah?

SH: I am fine thank you Oppa and you?

KJH: Kenyang, the usual. I heard about the attack. Gwenchana?

SH: Gwenchana. Just forget it, Oppa. I want to keep living not in fear but in happiness. I forgive them for whatever their reason is.

KJH: That is so Shin Hye. Uri Shin Hye is an angel. Fightii!! Let's watch movie again soon!

Another message from her past co-stars who also became one of her close friends.

 

Krystal Jung: Eonnieeeeee... What happened? Gwenchana?

SH: Krystal Yah... Ottoke? I miss you dear. Eonnie Gwenchana.

KJ: Sorry that I knew about it late. I am still filmin in US.

SH: Ahh.. Eonnie is so jealous of you. I miss US. Enjoy their pancake.

KJ: I will Eonnie. Be strong! FIghtii!

"Krystal is such a beautiful person," Shin Hye said to herself. Smiling again feeling the warmth in her chest. She had a very good circle of friends.

 

Park Soo Jin: Shin Hye yah... What happened? Gwenchana?

SH: Nothing happened. Everything is fine. I miss you. Let's hang out or travel again together.

PSJ: Sure! I miss you too sis. Let's do Euro trip soon. Fightii.

 

Kwon Yuri: Shin Hye yah.. Gwenchana dear? I heard from Yoona. Seunggi told her.

SH: Eonnieeeeeee.... Nan Gwenchana. Thank You Eonnie. Tell Yoona thank you as well.

KY: Johaa... Thank God You are fine. SHin Hye Fightii!!! Don't forget to study for your finals.

 

Luckily, she was able to focus on her role that day. Although the filming for that day was delayed a little bit, Shin Hye owed it to everyone. They all understood what she had to go through. The texts she received from her friends lifted her spirit. If her non-celebrity friends knew about it, they probably wouldn't only text her but came to the site to investigate who did it. 

LMH: What are you doing now?

SH: Preparing to sleep and dream about you <3

LMH: Don't worry, even if you don't I will make the trip to be in your dreamland. You need to rest. I want you to be healthy.

SH: I will rest soon, I just need to review my notes. My exam is coming soon.

LMH: Should I go there and help you study ;) 

SH: Andwe! Stay there! Let me focus. > |

LMH: Waeeeee? It's better to study with me. I can boost up your grades.

SH:Yah.... Your method definitely won't work on me. I need to score! 

LMH: Fine! Just so you know, tonight I refuse to visit you. >{ *SOBS*

SH: Omooo Kyeopttaaaaa... Uri baby don't cry. Sarangheyo. 

LMH: This baby needs his favourite pillow that smells like lavender. 

SH: Be patient :D I will be there soon. 

LMH: Ara... Saranghae my Queen. 

With that, Shin Hye's mood boosted up and she was feeling very motivated to study. She flipped through her notes feverently and studied as hard as she could. She fell asleep with her face on her notes and her hugging some of her books. 

 

Positivity,

Need to be in one's attitude,

Moving forward,

Living life as much as you can,

Never let those dark clouds loom. 

Smile is a language that all need,

Smile.

 

P/S: Ottoke... My brain kept on asking me to write T T