17 That feeling became stronger...

The Strength of Our Strings

'Am I being too late? Are the rumours in China which both agencies denied feverently true? My heart is burning of jealousy! I thought she knew how well I felt for her. Aren't we supposed to be together for the rest of our lives? I was furious to hear it from people around me. Didn't we spend time almost together all the time!'  He raged in his heart. He put his fingers scruffing through his hair. His head felt like it was about to explode. ' But maybe it's not true! Why are there so many news speculating whether they are dating or not?'  He was so confused but when he heard from their fans that Shin Hye might be with Min Ho, he denied it at first but there were just so many things pointing out that it might be the truth.  She would have told him if they were together. Shin Hye had been in a very good term with him. Would it mean he had to deal with what he had to go through after their drama 'You're beautiful'? It was hard for him to see her being broken hearted, she didn't notice at that time, he was also developing feelings for her and seeing her cry and sad because of another male hurt his feelings. He wanted so much to protect her from being hurt but he knew that she would insist everytime that she could manage herself.

"I don't care! If it's true then I shall see her and ask her! I want to hear it from her own mouth!" Yong Hwa raged at the CN Blue dorm. He was always calm and collected but that day, when he felt that it was a part of a confirmation, he couldn't hold it anymore.

"Ya! What good will it do hyung!" Min Hyuk tried to talk logic into his head. "Ask her properly. Don't be irrational. Shin Hye noonim wouldn't appreciate that." Min Hyuk reminded him. Yong Hwa was finally calmed down a bit and sat on the couch. His face still red and so were his eyes glaring at the ceiling.  Min Hyuk sat down next to him. He knew Yong Hwa needed a friend at that moment. Yong Hwa was not a person who would lashed out immediately but when it came to Shin Hye , he would go to the end of the world to be with her.

His only problem was that he was unable to say how he felt. Her presence in his life was his everything. Her smile was his sunlight. Her voice was his music. Her beautiful eyes like the most beautiful untouched diamond he had ever seen. He was not willing to let her be with someone else. 

"How badly injured was he?" Yong Hwa asked Min Hyuk. He was clasping his both hands when he asked that. 

Min Hyuk inhaled deeply, "I am not sure hyung, I only heard the news from Woo Bin. He called me up to ask if I could locate the rest. We plan to visit together. " 

"Is Shin Hye coming too?" He asked.

"I think so but she will be coming later than us probably as she was at an event with her friend, Ara,"Min Hyuk explained.

"I'll fetch her then, I know where Ara lives. She used to ask me to pick her up there," Yong Hwa announced. He stood up but hesitated for a bit as he scratched his head probably contemplating wether his decision was right at that time.

"Are you sure hyung?" Min Hyuk asked as he watched Yong Hwa's reaction. 

"Yes," He answered with a hint of determination as he grabbed his car keys and went out of the room.

************

Yong Hwa arrived at Ara's building he was happy to see that Ara's car was still there which meant that they were still in the building. He parked just across Ara's car so that he could easily approach them when the time come. He tried to reached Shin Hye but her phone was switched off. He was doubting his decision at that stage.

'What if, she was already gone with her Manager Jun? Ara will probably leave with her as well." He questioned himself. He fiddled with his mobile phone. He tried to check their social media, who knew there might be someone who might updated their status about Min Ho's accident. 

'I knew he was different from the rest. I could see it in her eyes, those excitement and contentment to the mere mention of his name. I had that feeling before, it bothered me but I tried to ignore it. I thought it was nothing. Was I wrong?' Yong Hwa was still feeling rather perplexed and discontentment. He felt the hurt in his heart. 'What would you do Yong Hwa? What if the rumours are true? What if they are together?'  The mere suggestions of it alone was already piercing through his heart. Would he be able to face the truth when the time come? Would he survive the blow of the news?  There were so many thoughts rushing through his head. It was one after another pushing in and out of his brain that he could not take it anymore. "ARGHHHH!" He let it out whilst his hand hit the steering of his car. "Where the hell is she?" He thought out loud. He slowly put his head on the steering exasperated by his own action. 

"Hyung!!! Calm down!" Min Hyuk told him. 

Yong Hwa turned his head to the passenger's side. He was surprised! "Ya! How did..."

Min Hyuk offered him a warm and securing smile. "I knew you would do this to yourself, I followed  you." Min Hyuk confessed.

"What was I thinking?" Yong Hwa questioned himself. "I..." Streams of tear rolled on his cheeks. "It's painful... I thought I was as strong as I was when it happened before.." He admitted. "It's different now, I begin to realize my feelings for her." He began to calm down and came to his senses. 

"When you are ready and calm and you think you can control your feelings, have a talk with her properly. Sort out your feelings." Min Hyuk advised his friend. He knew both well and they have been good friends since forever. "Whatever happens, we cherish one another, we were always there for one another. Think it that way. We were friends first and we need to honour that." Min Hyuk reminded him.  To this Yong Hwa nodded his head slowly. 

"The last thing I would want to happen to us is losing our realtionship, even as a friend." He said slowly. "That way she will still be around me, it might hurt but I think slowly, I will settle the feelings..." He continued. 

"There's Shin Hye Noona!" Min Hyuk said. Yong Hwa looked up, Shin Hye was already at the passenger side of Ara's car. She looked like a damsel in distress. Her eyes were red and puffy. She was still beautiful amidst that. Yong Hwa automatically pulled the lever of his door, he stepped out of the car. He was about to call her name to gain attention but...

 

Why...

When I want you ...

When I need you...

You flutter away...

Just like a beautiful butterfly...

I can only watch...

and let you be free...

Is this what they call love?

 

P/S: Oh... fever.... cough and sniff... they visited me...

I watched 'Miracle in Cell no. 7.... I cried a lot.. it's a lovely movie. Must watch!!!