15 Slumber party with the girlfriend...

The Strength of Our Strings

"Why are you racking my laptop?" Asked Ara at Shin Hye as she placed a mug of hot cocoa. Shin Hye smiled as she did so ignoring Ara's question. "Ya!! What are you doing?" She tried to grab her laptop from Shin Hye.

"Aigooooo... I want to check my mail," Shin Hye pleaded. "Pretty pleaseeee~~~" she batted her eyes. Ara knew that it was not just her e-mail but also news about her dearly beloved.

"Lie!" Ara pointed out as she smiled slyly.

"Araaaasssooooo... I can't check it at my apartment as I am pretty sure they would wire through and find out, " She pouted. 

"Ya... Is that the reason why you are so eager to my offer for a sleepover?" Ara asked her. 

"That and YOU!" Shin Hye tried to be cute to her. Ara smiled but rolled her eyes indicating she was okay with Shin Hye to use her laptop.

"Ara... Tell me which what do you want as a  gift?" Shin Hye showed her the new Bruno Magli's bag that she was posing for. Ara looked at the website that Shin Hye opened. "I want to thank you for being strong enough not telling anyone about me and Min Ho." Shin Hye said softly.

"Yaaaa! I am not so used to see you this way! When did you turn into a woman?" Ara interrogated. "I swear, you were more boyish that I do." Ara continued as she sipped her hot cocoa.

"I don't know! Kenyang... things just happen.. I slowly embraced it." Shin Hye said cutely. Ara shivered at the sight of her friend being so much in love. "Now, come on, which one do you want?" Shin Hye urged Ara to choose.

"Hmmm... I love the black glittering one. I know you design it. It looks cool when you go to a party or disco." Ara thought of the outfit that would go with the bag inside her mind as she chose it. 

"Good one! I had you in my mind when I design that. Actually, each bag has someone behind it." Shin Hye explained.

"The pink one is Min Ho ssi?" Ara teased.

"Ya! Hahahahaha! Min Ho Oppa?" Shin Hye found that amusing as she looked at the bright pink bag that she modelled and used. "Andweeee!" Shin Hye shook the thought of her man carrying the pink sling bag on his shoulder.

"Kende... Shin Hye.. I have a confession to tell you..." Ara turned into a serious mode. "I know that you guys are in relationship, I am just worried that you might get hurt." Ara tone was very heavy. "I heard from someone whom I can trust, that Min Ho ssi loves his career so much. I am just scared he might hurt your feeling." Ara said thoughtfully.

Shin Hye happy smile slowly faded, Ara could see Shin Hye was gulping as a sign that she was also aware of what Ara was saying, "Ara... I have thought of that." Shin Hye told her honestly. Shin Hye's index finger was tapping one of the key on the keyboards. She was thinking deeply, "It's not like I never think about it Ara but I chose to be positive about it and to just enjoy the 'Now' that we have while it last." Shin Hye carve a bitter smile.

"He's rising now, and... I remember when he was with..." Before Ara said it, Shin Hye knew who Ara was referring to that she cut Ara's sentence.

"I know... Ara... I thought about that too... There's always a possibility but right now, I choose to believe him when he told me that it has been me all this while. He told me that she was just an image that he had of me in his mind and realized that she wasn't and she understood him well. They are still on good terms. I met her before, she is a good lady and I respect her, Ara. I respect Oppa as well. So I am not going to dwelve into his past. I am going to enjoy what I have now. Life is YOLO," She smiled radiantly and tried to show Ara how positive she was about her relationship.

Ara exhaled heavily as she heard her dearest friend's confession. She smiled warmly at her lovely friend. All she could do at that moment was to be a supportive friend. "If you say so and I believe and respect your decision. Kende... What is Yolow?" Ara asked Shin Hye.

"YOLO!" Shin Hye said brightly. "I didn't know about it either but when I was checking my twitter, a fan wrote it and I researched it. It meant, You only live once. Or, in my term, You only Love once." She laughed as she said it.

"Aigoooo..... Ahjumma! Wake uppppp!" Ara joked as she shook Shin Hye's shoulder.

"Waeeeeeee????" Shin Hye went along with Ara's joke. The two of them were laughing happily as they talked about fashion and Shin Hye's new interest in designing bag.

"You know, you should design your Oppa a wallet or better yet a male hand bag." Ara joked. Shin Hye stuck her tongue at Ara as a protest.

"Kende... That's not a bad idea!" Shin Hye told Ara in excitement. 

"You should put your picture in it. " Ara suggested. "Just like Kim Tan did for Eun Sang."

"Aigooo.. I thought this Ahjumma didn't like uri drama because it contains a lot of crying." Ara admitted to Shin Hye that she didn't really follow through Shin Hye's drama as much as Shin Hye followed through hers because Ara liked a comedy type of drama, not the ones that have a lot of crying in it. 

"Well, I did it to support you," Ara pouted. 

"Gumawo Chingu yah!" Shin Hye thanked Ara for her support. 

"Kenyang..." Ara nodded. "So when are you going to find time to make him his wallet? Wouldn't it be too obvious if you do so?" Ara pointed out.

"Deh...? Hmmmm.... Assaaaa! I will send it as if a fan would send it." Shin Hye told Ara her brilliant idea.

"Would he know it? Hmmm..." Ara thought.

Shin Hye looked chagrined at first but as soon as she had another idea, her face lift up. "I know!" She said as she lift her right hand as if a student wanted to eargerly respond to her teacher's question. " I will design a specific initial on it... like... dream catcher!" Shin Hye announced.

Ara looked at Shin Hye with a glazed expression on her face and then raised one eye-brow to show how sceptical she was towards Shin Hye plan, "Hmmmmm..." She doubted.

"Waeeeee?" Shin Hye asked her sceptic friend.

"Well... for one thing! Isn't it obvious? Think Shin Hye!" Ara advised her. Shin Hye was fixed and it could be seen on her face. "I know! What about an engraving of your favourite flower? He knows that you are into flower arranging nowadays right?" Ara  suggested, Shin Hye's face lit up to Ara's brilliant thought.

"Yessss!!!! Gumawo Araaaaa!" She hugged her friend.

It was almost mid-night, Ara's phone rang and Min Ho's face showed. "Aigoooooooo" Ara uttered. "This man really won't let you off tonight." Ara complained. Shin Hye ushered Ara to answer and tease Min Ho as she smiled excitedly. "Yeoboseyo?" Ara answered sternly. "Dugu?" Ara winked at Shin Hye as Shin Hye tried to control her happy giggles as she looked through Ara's expression. "What? He's in an accident?" Ara eyes widened. "Ot.. Ottoke?" She stammered as she looked at Shin Hye who became crestfallen with the news she heard. 

Shin Hye's heart raced, she wanted to ask but she had to be careful and patient. Ara had a very agonizing look on her face as she slowly handed Shin Hye her mobile phone. Shin Hye felt that her heart was about to stop as Ara handed her to talk to the person on Min Ho's phone. Tears rolled down to her cheeks as she could not contain her emotion anymore. Ara looked at her sympathetically. 

"M- m-manager H-Han?" Shin Hye quavered.