5 What happened in the trailer stayed forever in the trailer.

The Strength of Our Strings

As Shin Hye entered the van quickly to avoid any suspicions, she quickly closed the door. 

"Okay, Oppa! Go!" She instructed. Her manager pushed the pedal and start to move out of the area. Thank goodness with the help of Min Ho's manager the van was cleared without having even to be checked by the security. As they left the premise safely, Shin Hye could finally breathe relaxingly. "Thank You Oppa." She thanked her manager.

"It's what we can do Shin Hye yah." He explained apologetically. Shin Hye understood the predicament that their managers had to face. What they were doing actually were also dangering their career but both Shin Hye and Min Ho promised that if anything happened they would try within their power to help them both out. 

Shin Hye and his manager reached the restaurant that the van belonged to. "I hope your cousin can be trusted Oppa." Shin Hye was still worried. She packed up her things and his manager's cousin was already waiting by the parking lot behind the restaurant which seemed perfect as it was quite hidden by other packed buildings around it. Shin Hye quickly put her disguise on and as soon as the door was opened she quickly made her way to the car and got inside. Her manager made a few conversation with his cousin who seemed to nod a lot and then only entered the car and started to drive out of the area.

"Don't worry Shin Hye. My cousin came from the village and all he knew about was actors way before you were born. They're not exactly fast pace and he doesn't actually like the younger generation actors or actresses nor singers. He believed that oldies are the real qualities. That's why I chose him to help out. I just told him that you are the daughter of a famous person in business world and needed a few break from busy world. He believed me and beside I told him our company will endorse his restaurant as well." Her manager explained. Shin Hye felt a sense of relief, what was more, she got to spend time with her man. The secrecy heightened the excitement somehow. All the way to her company, she was smiling happily replaying back moments in her man's trailer. 

******

It was night time already. Shin Hye checked on her two dogs. They were snuggling happily on their pillow in Shin Hye's bedroom. 

"Good night babies!" She rubbed their head and this made them yelped happily while wagging their tails. "Tomorrow mommy will be going for Baeksang Award. Ahjumma will check on you okay?" As if they understood, they yelped at her once. Shin Hye finally got up still feeling flowery inside after having a chance to see her handsome oppa. She went into the toilet to freshen herself up and then sat infront of the make up table. She did her usual routine before going to sleep. She then got up and headed to her twin bed. She stood there for a while. "Jinja.... I am back to my bed when I was a single woman." She complained as she flopped herself onto her matress. She turned around to stare at the ceiling. She smiled a bit whenever she remembered about what had happened in the trailer. She tried to sleep but she couldn't, she grabbed the book she had been wanting to finish and began to read.

*******

"Did she safely return home, hyung?" Min Ho asked as he sat on the sofa in his trailer after he finished filming. 

"Yes." His manager answered.

"Nobody was tailing her? Dispatch?" Min Ho was worried. It all started when Dispatch began to tail on Shin Hye and thank goodness they took very strict precaution knowing that anything between them would certainly spark havoc in the intertainment industry. 

"Nope!"His manager secured him. "They didn't get anything from last time, I doubt they would still want to investigate." His manager continued explaining to Min Ho. "Go freshen yourself up! I'll prepare food for you." His manager instructed.

"Ah... Hyung. Just prepare a little. I am still full from today's lunch." He rubbed his belly as he could still feel the pain of being too full from eating. "Get me Shin Hye's garlic rice and her omma's kimchee and a little bit of her steam chicken. That should be enough for me." Min Ho instructed as he got up and headed to the bathroom.

He felt quite refreshed after showering and changing into his comfortable clothes. As he checked himself in the mirror, he realized that he was wearing the shirt that Shin Hye had bought for him. It has number 58 on it, he remembered how it all happened. It was right after they moved to their love nest, while Shin Hye was unpacking her clothes to put it in her armoire, he saw one particular shirt that resembled a man's shirt. His jealousy instinct was awakened and immediately he took the shirt which was underneath of other five shirts that Shin Hye had folded neatly. The rest of the shirts flew and fell on the floor as he quickly took a look at the shirt. "Ya!!!" Shin Hye yelled as he did that. "What in the world Chakgya?!!" Back then they could freely used their pet names as no one would suspected them. 

"Dugu?" Min Ho asked as he flaunted the shirt to her. Shin Hye's eyes widened and surprised by Min Ho's action that the rest of the folded clothes fell on the floor.

"Dugu?" Shin Hye asked back confused. "It's just a shirt..." Before she could explain it, Min Ho cut her off...

"Yes, who is this guy here?" Min Ho pointed out the name. After a few seconds, Shin Hye realised what was going on and started to laughed her head off. "Ya! This is not funny!" Min Ho's heart was truly burning. "I want you to burn this shirt! The only name you should bear is mine!" He said sternly but Shin Hye was still laughing. "Ya!!!" He raised his voiced. Shin Hye was teary, she found that Min Ho's action was really hilarious. 

"Chakgya! Ommoooo Kiyouta!" She said in the most cute voice. Min Ho was wavered by her action.

"Ya! I'm serious here!" Min Ho tried to maintain his composure. 

"Aishhh... It's from my sponsor Chakgya! He is a very famous fashion designer. How could you not know that! He gives this shirt to all of his models. That's the year he was born." Shin Hye explained as she picked up her other shirts and placed them on their Super King sized bed and started to fold again leaving her Min Ho standing still holding the shirt that got him stirred up for no reason. Shin Hye was still chuckling as she was folding her shirts. 

"Right..." He finally got to his senses and folded the shirt recklessly and piled it on top of the other shirts. Knowing how organized Shin Hye could be, he knew that would annoy her. 

"Ya!" Shin Hye yelled at him but still smiling knowing MIn Ho intentionally just wanted to annoy her. She took the shirt and pretended to treat the shirt as if it was precious. She slowly and carefully folded the shirt. This had gotten Min Ho to be angry again. "It's precious you know. I love this shirt the most. I think I might just wear it." Shin Hye teased. She brought the shirt to the bathroom connected to their room. Min Ho tried to ignore it as he knew his girl would just want to . After a few minutes, Shin Hye came out and catwalked to show of the shirt she wore. Min Ho turned his body to the other side pretending to be turned off. Shin Hye laughed at Min Ho's action and continued to unpack her things and placed it in her armoire. 

The rest of the day, Min Ho spent his day sulking towards Shin Hye. Shi Hye being a tease, she tolerated his behaviour and tried to make up to him by cooking his favourite food. Min Ho ate quietly and when the night came, he wanted to changed into his comfortable clothes before going to bed, he was surprised to see a faded gray coloured shirt with the number 58 etched on it lying on the bed. Min Ho was moved and excited. He finally received something that he could attach to Shin Hye. He lifted the shirt and excitedly checking it. Shin Hye was peeking through their bedroom door dying to see Min Ho's reaction. Min Ho was jumping up and down excitingly like a little boy receiving a new toy as he hugged the shirt to his body. He quickly took off the shirt he had on his body and recklessly tried to put on his new shirt. 

"Chakgya... You should shower first!" Shin Hye entered the room smiling. Min Ho was halfway wearing his shirt. His lower abs were showing. He simply took off the new shirt. He was shirtless and Shin Hye suddenly feeling aware and embarrassed, she turned away and closed her eyes. "Ya! Go shower!" She instructed. Min Ho knowing this was his advantage, immediately run to her and hugged her from behind. "Ya!"She tried to fight him off but Min Ho hugged her so tightly and more by kissing her nape. She hated that as it tickled her. She tried hard to fight him off that Min Ho lost his balance and both of them fell. "Ouch!" Both of them said. Shin Hye looked at Min Ho cringing in pain as she fell on his thigh and he was rubbing it there. Shin Hye laughed and said, "See that's what you get for being naughty!" She told Min Ho. "Go take your shower first, I'll prepare your clothes." As she was about to get up, Min Ho hugged her tightly. "Waeee?" Shin Hye was surprised by his sudden act.

"Thank you for being with me. I am very happy. Thank you for understanding me!" Min Ho uttered sincerely. "Saranghae Shin Hye yah!" He said to her. He kissed her forehead and then looked at her. Shin Hye was teary upon hearing that. He wiped out her tear. He kissed her forehead again and hugged her again. "Let's take shower together." He said naughtily. 

"Ya!" Shin Hye pushed him. Min Ho laughed. He loved it knowing how innocent his woman still was at that time. Shin Hye pretended not to hear that and went out of the room going to the kitchen. Min Ho peeked from their bedroom door and said, "Didn't you say you want a baby?" He . As she was cleaning up, she looked at him with a deathly stare and placed down the bowl, she gave him "I am watching you" gesture just like she did back when they were filming heirs. Min Ho chuckled watching her reaction.

 

"Ya! Your food is getting cold!" His manager broke his reminiscence. "What are you chuckling about?" He asked Min Ho. 

"Nothing Hyung!" Min Ho said still smiling. He went to eat his food and then headed back to his bed as he needed his precious sleep. 

"Shin Hye yah..." He whispered under his breathe. He missed her so much by that time. He took his phone and took a picture of his shirt and typed, "It feels like you are hugging me." He sent the text to his manager and his manager smiled and forwarded it to Shin Hye's manager.

******

"Now, I can sleep well." Shin Hye claimed after she read the newly received message. 

 

P/S: Baeksang AWARDDDD!!! I wish Min Ho would pop out to the stage and hand Shin Hye a bouquet of flower! Top with a kiss on her forehead! *SPAZZZZZZ* Wouldn't that be a dream come true for all MinShinners?! :D