14 Ara....sssoooo

The Strength of Our Strings

Shin Hye finally had a tiny break after her last assignment. She finally could have a breathing space and decided to visit Ara at her shooting scene but her Manager had warned her that the director adviced her to be careful in the public. Her every move currently is under scrutiny of many eyes. Shin Hye felt bounded but nevertheless, she has always been a positive enforce to her team and people around her. She just smiled at his advice and told him she will be mindful about it.

"So Hyung! Confirm with me, your gig will be with IU? When?" Shin Hye talked on the phone with her brother. She was on her way to meet up Ara and Seunggi at the nearest restaurant. Her manager helped her booked a private room. Shin Hye didn't want Ara to be tired since she was still filming. She would have brought them to her parents' restaurant but it was quite a distance from their shooting scene. "Deh... I will be there straight after my event at Bruno Magli." She was flipping her organizer to check her schedules. "Wh- what? Oh.. Sorry it wasn't clear. That love bag event remember?" She asked her brother on the phone. "All right then, I will see you then. Send IU my regards." She told him. She was squeeling happily after her conversation with her brother. 

"What are you so happy about?" Her coordi asked. She was flipping through fashion magazine to get some ideas for Shin Hye's Love Bag event soon. 

"I finally have a little bit of time. I can meet my friend and charity and finally meet my brother and at the same time watch a concert!" She squeeled again. She felt a little bit liberated. It had been such a long time since she can unwind. She planned to milk out her friends' free time to the maximum that day. 

As usual, in order to avoid attention, Shin Hye entered quickly and she was attended by one of the assigned hostess. The hostess led her to her private room. The two of them were chattering inside and can be heard. Luckily, the private room was hidden and really structured for those who wanted some privacy. Shin Hye was excited, she was straightening herself up and as she was about to open the door someone hold her wrist. Shin Hye blinked. She then trailed the hand of that person until she could see the face. Her eyes widened. She was stuttering and was about to say his name but he covered and instructed the hostess to go inside first. The hostess nodded and obeyed him as if everything was already planned. Shin Hye could hear the hostess informing the two that she would be a little bit late. 

He took her to the room which was just across theirs. He nodded to the host to closed the curtain to the door. He did and then he stepped out. 

"H-H-How?" Her eyes were stil widened by the pleasant surprise. She couldn't help smiling seeing the face of the person she missed the most. "W-What about the host and the hostess? Wouldn't they leak the story?" She was worried at the same time. 

"I paid them well." Min Ho replied. He was excited to finally see the face of the person he missed a lot. "Aigoo... My princess is getting thinner. Wae?" He asked. Shin Hye blushed a little bit. It felt like the very first time they went out whenever she had not seen him for a long time. 

"I guess the load of the work is finally getting to me. So that's why today, I am going to eat a lot with them lot." She told him. 

"Without me? I was happy to know you didn't have the appetite because I wasn't around. " He sulked as he laced their fingers together. He developed the habit since their first date. 

"Well... Would you be happy to be greeted by a skeleton?" Shin Hye widened her eyes to him as if it was the scariest thing. 

"Well.. if that skeleton was you, I don't mind." He kidded.

"Ya!!! Jinja! I need to eat also. You are losing weight too..." She stared into his sulken face. "You must eat also. We need to be strong for each other." She adviced him. She smiled at him as an encouragement. "Fightiii!!" She tried to spread her positivity to Min Ho. Min Ho smiled warmly as his reaction. He slowly brought her closer to him and hugged her tightly.

"Pogoshippo Yoebo~~~" He admitted as he tightened his hug. "I wish I could spend today with you but I know my meeting with my new cf team will be here soon." He released her and he traced her cheek with his finger. He was really missing her but satisfied to see her even though the time wouldn't allow them to be together longer that day. He kissed her forehead.

"I miss you a lot too..." She then whispered. "Chakgya..." Min Ho smiled at her. He missed her calling him that. There was three knocks on the door indicating his company would come soon. 

"Aishhh..... They should come late!" Min Ho complained. Seeing him frustrated, Shin Hye took the initiative to cool him down. She leaned closer and stole a kiss from him. MIn ho was struck, his eyes widened by Shin Hye advancement, he knew he would always be the one to initiate but Shin hye took the courage that time. He finally sunk into the emotion and enjoyed the kissing with her. She stopped  the kissing by pushing him away and smiled at him. A smile he never seen before, Shin Hye finally became her playful self. Min Ho was excited by her action that he grabbed her waist and kissed her again. Shin Hye was the one who was in for the surprise but she managed to fight it off. "Aishhhhhh!!! It's your fault!" He blamed her. "I like you more. " He said playfully.

"Ara!" Shin Hye winked as she stood up. Min Ho was only able to gawk at her and still stunted by her sudden attack. "Before she opened the door, she turned around and made a heart shape with her hands and mouthed, "Saranghaeyo." She then turned around and walked out of the room in composure.  She smiled at the host. Before she went to the other room, the host tapped her shoulder and indicated his lips with is finger. Shin Hye was at first offended. Realizing this, the host quickly acted out as if he was putting on lipstick. Shin Hye finally realized that he meant her lipstick need re-applying. Her eyes widened also, realizing Min Ho might have some on his lips. The host got it covered, he raised his hand to stop her entering and indicated that he will inform Min Ho to fix himself. "Gomawo!" Shin Hye said and the host just winked at her. She ran to her room.

"Anyong hase yo Chinguuuuu..." She called out as she entered. Both Ara and Seunggi had their mouth full when she entered. "Yahhhh!!! You didn't wait for me." She scolded them as she sat down.

"Ara.. Ara.. but we were already hungry.."Ara said after she had a huge gulped of the food. "Ask the hostess to get you your rice." Shin Hye smiled seeing how her friend is still the same person she knew a long time ago. Shin Hye turned around and nodded at the waitress indicating that she would like her portion as well.

"Asssaaaaaaa!!!" Shin Hye said excitedly as she dug into her food. She was eating a lot that she felt she was going to burst. 

"Yah! SHin Hye! Why are you so late?" Seunggi asked.

Shin Hye blushed remembering why and Ara noticed her reaction that she pinched Shin Hye to control herself. "I.. I... oh.. My manager took a wrong turn to the restaurant. So we were trapped a little bit at the junction." She lied. "How are you Seunggi? How is Yoona?" Shin Hye asked to change the subject. 

Seunggi smiled happily, "I am happy!" He claimed. "We both are good," Shin Hye seeing his behaviour, laughed. Ara laughed the loudest. "Oh no! Don't tell me she is drunk." Seunggi said.

"Yah! I am not even drinking. " She scolded Seunggi. She breathed heavily. "I am so jealous that the people around me found their soulmates already." Ara continued. Shin Hye bit her lower lips. She knew where Ara was going to with this conversation. 

"Who else Ara?" Shin Hye pretended to ask with her eyes widened pretending to be interested as well as warning her to stop talking. Ara's eyes widened as well realizing she nearly spilt Shin Hye's secret. 

"Kenyang... just some people I know..." She tried to sound straightforward.

"How about you Shin Hye yah?" Seunggi asked innocently. "I read articles about you and Min Ho-Ssi. I thought you guys make a good looking couple. But I also heard he was back with his old flame."

Shin Hye smiled forcefully, she wished he didn't asked her nor didn't  he need to mention the later part, "Well, when the right guy comes, I will just marry him without dating." She then laughed out loud to this. 

"How about marrying me then?" All of them turned to the voice.

Shin Hye eyes widened and mouth agape. So was Ara's. While Seunggi had the opposite action.

"Lee Min Ho-Ssi!" He stood up and greeted Min Ho. While Shin Hye and Ara were still staring at him. 

"I was having a dinner in the room accross and I heard the hostess was talking to her friend that they saw Shin Hye-Ssi. I thought I might pop by and offer my greeting. " He explained and bowed to them. He then shook hand with Lee Seunggi and smiled at both Shin Hye and Ara. "I better go now, I don't want them to wait too long. Shin Hye-Ssi... Hope to see you again... Soon" He teased and winked.

"Deh.. A..aarasso..." She stammered forcing a weak smile. She knew that the next time they meet, Min Ho would repay her for teasing him earlier on.