16 Panic, Frantic ...

The Strength of Our Strings

Shin Hye's eyes were filled with tear, she thought she could barely utter any words but she managed to stammered, "M-M-Manager H-H-Han?" She paused a little bit as she sobbed, "H-H-How is Min Ho -Ssi?" She continued sobbing.

Manager Han exhaled heavily at the other end of the line. From the way he breathed alone, Shin Hye could guess how bad it was but she needed to hear what Manager Hand had to say as a confirmation to her gut feeling.  "He's not waking up at the moment. He had a bad impact during the fighting scene. The car he was in with the stunt went out of control and hit the wall of the building. His stuntman was badly injured as they managed to changed seat for the scene, Min Ho ssi was already at the back. " He explained. "I can't be long as our director will be coming over to visit. I suggest you bring friends to dampen his suspiscion. You do know what I mean right?" He cut off the line immediately. 

Shin Hye felt that her heart had been ripped off her body at that moment. She fell on the floor, her legs felt weak as if unable to bear her light body weight, Ara seeing this quickly tried to catch her. The phone was still in her grip. Shin Hye grasped the phone as if she was holding it for her life. She then broke down again.Shin Hye cried as much as she wanted to. "Ottoke Ara?" She asked Ara. Ara unabale to answer Shin Hye could only offer her a warming and comforting hug to her dearest friend. She let Shin Hye cried as much as she needed to. Not long after that, Shin Hye's phone rang. She saw an unregistered number. Ara motioned that she would answer for her. Ara quickly grabbed Shin Hye's phone which was not far from them.

"Yobuseyo?"Ara answered Shin Hye's phone. "Oh.. Deh..." Ara looked at Shin Hye who was sobbing softly at that time looking at her as if hoping that, the call was a relief call telling them that everything was going to be alright. "Yea... Yea... Ommanim. I shall pass this to her." Ara quickly handed Shin Hye's the phone. She mouthed, 'Min Ho's mother." twice. Shin Hye was dumbstruck for a moment, she was unable to process the situation. Her mind clearly went blank when her big doe eyes were staring into Ara. Ara shook Shin Hye's hand as she placed Shin Hye's phone into her plam and motioned with her expression that Shin Hye needed to talk to Min Ho's mother. Shin Hye blinked as if she was awaken from a deep dream and composed herself by inhaling in deeply before she answered.

As soon as Shin Hye offered her greeting, Min Ho's mother could not contain her sadness anymore"Shin Hye yahh...." Shin Hye heard the grieving cry pouring at the end of the line and she recognized instantly it was Min Ho's mother's voice. Shin Hye who initially decided to be calm was also affected emotionally. She was sobbing as well. "Please check on uri Min Ho..." She cried more. "We are on our flight now but check on him please and call this number." His mother asked of her. 

"D-deh.. Ommoni." Shin Hye dutifully obeyed. Ara understanding the situation got up and looked for her car keys. Shin Hye, after her conversation ended with Min Ho's mother, searched for her jacket and put it on immediately and grabbed her bag. She was trying to dry her tears and composed herself so that she could be calm to assess the situation that she was about to face. Before she knew it, they reached the basement parking area, both of them walked as fast as they could to reach Ara's car but before Shin Hye entered, she realized something very crucial. She thought about it first but shook her head as if she wanted to dismiss it. Ara was also puzzled by Shin Hye's sudden behaviour. 

"Yah... come on. Get into the car!" Ara instructed Shin Hye. Ara threw in her bag in a hurry. As she was about to enter her car, 

"Aa-a-ara..." Shin Hye stammered. Shin Hye's face became white as if she saw a ghost, she lifted her hand and her index finger was pointing behind Ara. Her gazed was fixed as if she saw something scary behind Ara. 

"Waeeeee... Shin Hye yahhhhh! Don't scare me!"Ara's face became pale and her voice was shaking. 'Did Shin Hye really see a ghost? Min Ho's ghost? Or? Was it a stalker? Or kidnapper?' Ara thought in her head. "Shin Hyeee get insideeeeee..." Ara panicked and frantically entered her car and closed the door. She immediately locked her door. "Shin Hyeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" Ara squeeled.  Shin Hye just stood there unmoved by Ara's frantic behaviour. 

"Araaa yahhhhh...." Shin Hye kept repeating Ara's name.

"Waeeee? Paliiiiiii! Stop scaring meeee... we have got to check on Min Ho." Ara reminded her. As she turned to check on Shin Hye while igniting her car engine, she saw that Shin Hye's body was pulled aside. A male figure came closer to the passenger side. "Shin Hyeeee!!!!" Ara shouted. She tried to fight with her seatbelt, she thought Shin Hye was being pulled by kidnappers. 

"You don't have to bring her there." Said the voice of the male figure. Ara tried to slowly lifted her head as her seatbelt failed to comply with her. She was breathing hard and in a state of shock at the same time. Somehow, as she saw the jeans being worn by the man, her head didn't want to move. She was staring hard at the level of his thighs only. Ara was too scared to move. Her mind went wild and unfocused. At a dire situation where she needed to help her friend to bring her to her lover who might be injured badly, they were being tested by this?

'Is this really happening to us now?' she thought to herself. 'Shin Hye's being kidnapped. OR are we being held hostage? What will happen to her.. or me?' Ara was really scared to look at the man. He might hurt her or hit her head unconcious but she had to see. As she forced herself to look up...

 

 

Is this fate working for us now?

I hope you are okay over there.

Wait for me Oppa!

I shall appear soon!

 

P/s: I might be reviewing the previous chapters as I felt that I need to improve on some part. So, there might be updates from previous chapters. My heart can't hold it anymore, I feel like I am still lacking and I owe it to myself and readers to deliver my best. 

From me to you~~~~