24 Bumped...

The Strength of Our Strings

It was almost a week since he last held her in his embrace. Min Ho was missing his Shin Hye more and more. They hadn't the time to shop for their couple mobile phone yet and this made it harder for him to get in touch with her. In a way, it was a bliss in disguise as he could put his focus more in his work and he could control himself from bothering her. He understood the weight on her shoulder as well, both of their agencies are striking while the irons were hot for them. Both him and Shin Hye became the most sought after figure in the entertainment industries, especially when their chemistry had bewitched almost all of the population of the world. At times, his most understanding manager would update him about Shin Hye and this helped to sooth down his heart and at times he felt cheated by Shin Hye and her amount of work. Did she not ask about him at all or care about him? Then, his mind would start to wonder if she would be in her university having fun doing discussion with Kim Soo Hyun!

"Aishhh! I need to go shopping with her soon!" He exclaimed. He wanted to get the couple mobile phones which would be his only connection with her. 

"Ya! Are you crazy?" His manager said to him. "That's just asking for trouble." He rolled his eyes at his manager. "Just wait a little bit." Min Ho sulked at hsi manager and he turned his back to his as he fiddled with his phone. He stared surfed the web to find out any news about her.

"NONE!" He said out loud, "It's impossible for her not to have any news at all." 

"Seriously! She is as busy as you are! There are very little news about you as well." His manager tried to reason with him. "You will have three hours of free time but on call, so you can walk around this area for a bit and have some fresh air." His manager advised him.  

Min Ho contemplated for a bit. He probably need some fresh air and he also wanted to sleep since it would make the time travel faster. In the end he decided to go to one of the closest shopping mall, he took his manager along. They changed into something very inconspicious to avoid the public to detect them. 

"Where do you plan to go to?" His manager asked him. 

"Ahh.. Matta... I need to get two private lines." He said.

"Wae?" His manager asked.

"As if you didn't understand." Min Ho replied. His manager rolled his eyes at MIn Ho and smiled. 

"I guess being in love, you would swim through the ocean of fire for her?" His manager asked.

"Ani... I would not do that for her," Min Ho seriously answered. "Then I would miss the chance living with her! That will never happen!" Min Ho laughed at his own witty answer. 

"Yaishhh..." His manager pretended to kick him.

Luckily, when they arrived, there were not many people at the mall as it was a working day and the time still indicated that people are busy with work or school. They passed an electronic shop which happened to show his advertisement. They stopped for a bit. Min Ho was analyzing his work. There were women crowding right in front of them and they happened to be foreigners. They were admiring him and Min Ho could understand their gestures but not the language spoken.  Not long after that, another commercial appeared, it was Shin Hye's Mamonde. The female group were also admiring her, he could understand tid bits of what they were saying. 'Skin' was mentioned so he understood that they were saying about her flawless skin. He smiled seeing her image appearing. She looked really alluring. Soon, some more gathered and this time men. They all were praising how beautiful she was.

Two of the men stood in front of him were discussing about her in details, Min Ho couldn't help wanting to hear what they were saying.

"Aish... Park Shin Hye is sure very beautiful and she has the right curves." Said the tall man as he slurped his drink.

"Right... Her voice is so creamy, I could die from her cuteness." The slightly shorter one said. 

"If I ever found anyone like her, I would marry her instantly." The tall man said and he sounded very serious about it.

'Too late dued! She's mine already.' Min Ho smiled to this, feeling proud that he took off the hottest lady from the market. 

"Who wouldn't! She is indeed an angel. Look at her beautiful milky skin and her charming smile. I don't understand why my sister hates her so much." The slightly shorter man went on.

"Karee... My female friends, some of them spoke harshly about her. They were saying how ugly she looks or how bad her acting or her singing was." The taller one agreed. "I think they turned that way since she acted with Lee Min Ho." He assumed. "They all are crazy about their long legged oppa! I want to vomit everytime they talk about him." He laughed.

"They are just jealous. I mean, a lot of hot namjas acted with her or do cf with her and among the female actresses in her age, she is the one who is on top nowadays." The slightly shorter guy said. "Keunde... I think this lately Shin Hye Ssi has gotten really hot." He fanned himself. 

Min Ho's face had turned red. His jealousy rose up but he held it in. 'She's mine you fools!' He yelled in his mind.

"If she is mine, I would make her stay at home and be beautiful. She should only be allowed to wear y lingerie in front of me." The talled one said. At that, MIn Ho deliberately splashed his cold coffee on the taller one. "Aishhhh!!" The taller one turned in anger.

Min Ho pretended to look at the back as well as if someone pushed him. He made his voice deeper so that no one recognized him, "Aish... so sorry.. someone bumped into me. So sorry..." He said as he and manager Han backed down. 

"Oh man...I've got to go back to the office looking this messy." The taller one whined. "Keunde... Doesn't he look familiar?" 

"Plastic surgery I say. Nowadays, a lot of people just want to look like those actors. Remember, that Brazil guy who went under the knife to look like one of us. Crazy nowadays. That's why I love Shin Hye. She's all natural." The shorter one said with a dreamy gaze at the image of Shin Hye in front of them. 

"Quick Hyung! I need to get the couple mobile phones soon." Min Ho urged his manager. Manager Han just shook his head and followed Min Ho. They found a place which sold mobile phones. He quickly found what he had in mind.

"Can you fill in the information below for membership." Asked the sale assistant as she presented him with a form and a pen. Min Ho immediately shoved it to his manager. Manager han had to fill in the form using his name. 

"Thanks Hyung. Now, I need to get her a private number. I've got mine already." Min Ho said excitedly. He looked like a school kid who get to receive the thing that he had been eyeing for months and Manager Han looked like a dotting father.  As they went out of the mobile phones, Min Ho couldn't take his eyes off the couple mobile phones he had gotten for them both. He took out the couple casing as well to have another good look at it, both casing had an etching which said, "Keep Calm and Carry On." He couldn't stop smiling as he inspected his item.He was excited and itching to show it to Shin Hye. He wasn't looking where he was going and Manager Han had to answer his phone while looking at his watch. 

"Yaaahhhh!!!" Yelled the lady he bumped into. She fell on the floor. Min Ho was looking around in embarrassment and luckily there weren't many people around. His manager quickly helped up the lady. 

"Jeh sohng hahm nee dah"Min Ho apologized and bowed. "I'm so sorry it is my fault." He continued to apologize.

"Eh? M-Min Ho Ssi?" Said the lady. 

Min Ho panicked, 'Aish.... this person recognizes me.' He tried to put a straight face and deny, "A..." He was unable to continue what he wanted to say, "Min Young-Ssi?" He uttered.


Mian he... 

I thought you were her all that time, 

But, my heart was already stolen,

there could only be one,

She is My Dearest and she is My Everything.


 

P/S:  ><