Chapter 9

Be My Light

-Minhyun-

Today during practice I kept looking up to see if Ricky was still in the stands and he was just sitting there with that smile on his face. As soon as practice was over I ran over to the stands where Ricky was sitting. "You really good Minhyun." "Thank you Ricky. Come on lets go." Before we could walk away I hear some one call my name. Like usual it was Zelo with the others, "Hey Min." "Hey guys. You know you don't have to come to all my practices." "What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't." Zelo wrapped his arm on my shoulder. "Stop. I'm too hot for that," I pushed his arm away and stood next to Ricky, "So we heard you got in trouble today." Himchan reminded me of what happened earlier. "I only got lunch detention today and that was it. They called my dad so that's probably the worse thing."

-Zelo-

I sadly watch Min and that boy walk away. "Who is that?" Daehyun asked me. "Some retarded kid that's new to our school. I don't know why Min wants to be with him and not me." "Stop pouting. You look ugly." He hit me on the back of the head. "Stop acting like that she's just being a good person."

-Minhyun-

"Im sleepy." "I know. I know. You can take a nap when we get home." We walked down the ally and stopped when we saw two dark figures at the other end. "Look who we have here." With a chuckle I could automatically tell who it was. "Don't you have something better to do Chan Hee. Go away." I grabbed Rickys hand and continue to walk forward until I could see Chan Hee and Byung Hun clearly. "I'm sorry I can't do that sweetheart." Byung Hun said coldly and put his hand on my shoulder. "Get off me." I pushed him away but was pushed hard against the wall hard. "Its not that easy." "RUN RICKY!!" I yelled but Chan Hee grabbed him by his backpack and throw him on the ground. He looked up at him with tears in his eyes and I could feel my blood boiling.

 

-Author-

With all her strength she pushed Byung Hun off of her and jumped on Chan Hee's back. "RUN RICKY!!" She yelled again before biting down hard on the boys neck. Ricky quickly got up and ran as fast as he could. Byung Hun got up and grabbed Min off of the boys back and throw her on the ground. She tried to get up and run but was pinned against the wall again. "Awww look she's trying to get away. How cute." Chan Hee laughed but then punched her hard in the stomach and held her up so she wouldn't fall. "You try to act all tough but your just a scared little girl." She tried to scream for help but Chan Hee covered . She panicked and bit his hand. "You ." Angrily he throw her towards Byung Hun who grabbed her and held her arms behind her back, Chan Hee roughly backhanded her face.

"Just let me go." Min tried to get away from Byung Hun but he had her in a tight hold. She had now lost all hope and prayed that some one would help her. "BYUNGHUN!!" Chan Hee ran to his friend as he fell to the floor. Min stumbled back before falling on the floor, looking up to see Ricky trembling as he dropped the brink in his hand. Slowly her eyes fell on Byung Hun. "Byung Hun come on. Get up." Chan Hee patted his face. Ricky ran up to Min and held her tightly. "Minhyun." He cried out and held her arm tightly. "Oh !" Chan Hee cursed before running off after hearing a police sirens. Minhyun thought about running as well but couldn't just leave Byung Hun there. "Changhyun I need you to run." She told him while crawling to Byung Hun's side. "Minhyun..." "GO!!!" But it was to late.