Chapter 20

Be My Light

-Zelo-

"Are you okay?" Min asked me while I couldn't get the words out my mouth. "Y-y-yea I just can't tell you right now." I nervously rubbed my neck. "I think I should get you home now." -Minhyun- The walk was very silent. I wanted to know what he had to tell me but I didn't want to bother him about it. "Minhyun can you come over tomorrow?" He didn't look at me but I knew he could feel my eyes on him. "W-why?" "I want to spend time with you and we need to finish our project." "Yeah, I would like that."

 

-Minhyun-

"Dad I'm leaving now." "Be safe okay." He kissed my forehead and brushed my hair back. "Call me when you get there." I nodded and quickly walked to Zelos house. I called my dad before knocking on the door. Second later, Zelo was looking down at me with that bright smile of his. "Hey best friend." He pulled me inside and sat me on the couch. "Why are you so weird?" He laughed at me while sitting down next to me. "You like me that way."

-Zelo-

She laughed at me and hit my arm jokingly. "Zelo can I ask you something?" " Yeah, what is it?" "What did you want to tell me yesterday?" Just thinking about it my heart almost hoped out my chest. "Ummmm I didn't know what you're talking about." She rolled her eyes and moved closer to me, holding on to my arm. "Come on tell me I need to know tell me or do I have to kiss you for it?

She laughed at me and was about to move but I grabbed her hand. We both looked at each out shocked because this was a surprise to both of us. 'This is your change Junhong you got this just do it.' I kept telling myself but was still frozen. "Zelo..."