Chapter 11

Be My Light

-Minhyun-

I waved goodbye to Zelo and when inside, finally wiping that fake smile off my face. I locked the door and went to go look for my dad. Looking all over the house I couldn't find him or Ricky. I went in Rickys room and looked around, then something grabbed my attention. A piece of paper tacked on the wall. Looking closer I saw two stick figures drawn at the bottom of the paper and on top it had 'Yoo Changhyun + Yoo Minhyun.' Walking back into the kitchen I finally say the bright note posted on the refrigerator. 'Minhyun I took Changhyun with me well be back soon.'

-Seunghyun-

Immediately as I stepped into the house Minhyun shot me a death glare. "Minhyun appa got me ice cream." Changhyun happily ate his ice cream. "Oh that's good. Go sit down so you down so you don't drop it." He listened to her and she walked up to me. "Its time to talk father." -Minhyun- My dad pulled me into my room. He sat down on my bed and sighed loudly. "Minhyun I'm sorry." I crossed my arms and waited for him to continue. "The boy Changhyun hit is in the hospital and his parents are pressing charges. I have to pay for the hospital bill and Changhyun has to..." He took at pause and starred at his hands. "He has to what?" "He has to move to a Behavioral Institution. They say he is mentally enable to control himself." "What do you mean? He's been able to control himself for all these years. Did you even bother to hear our part of the story, my part? Do you know what happened, Huh? LOOK!!"

 

-Seunghyun-

Min lifted up her shirt to show me her stomach that had a huge black and blue bruise. "What is that?" I asked scared to get the result. "They did this to me. BYUNGHUN. CHANHEE. They ganged up on me and beat me up, but once Changhyun tries to defined me everyone turns on him. What kind of sense does that make? If it wasn't for him I would be lying in that ally trying to hang on to my life." She yelled everything as tears sat in her eyes. "You need to make this right or I will." She walked out her room slamming the door leaving me speechless.

 

-Minhyun-

"Minhyun?" I looked down at Ricky as he laid on my stomach. "Yes." "Why did you yell today?" I brushed his hair back to calm him down. "I was yelling because I was mad. Did I scare you, I didn't mean to." "Minhyun? Did I do a bad thing?" I stopped and sat up so I could look at him eye to eye. "Why would you think that?" "I hurt him. I hurt him cuz he hurt you. They say it was bad. Am I bad?" I could see that sadness in his usually bright eyes. " Yoo Changhyun, you saved my life today and nothing is bad about that. Don't let anyone tell you that okay." He hugged me and whispered to me softly "Minhyun I love you." "I love you too Changhyun."