Chapter 19

Be My Light

-Minhyun-

When school was over I tries to remember my way to the car shop and 20 minutes later I finally found it. I nervously walked pass all the cars and men making my way to the front desk. "Hello how may I help you?" "Umm I'm looking for Choi Junhong. Is he here?"

-Zelo-

"ZELO!!!!" I jumped when I heard someone call my name, "there's some one here for you." Wiping my hands I walked to the front. I can't say I wasn't kinda surprised to see Min there. "What do you want?" My words were ice cold. "I need to talk to you." "Fine." I grabbed her arm and walked outside, where no one could hear us.

-Minhyun-

"Junhong I'm sorry." I looked up at him with his arms cross. "For?" "For being a bad friend and not telling you everything, but you have to understand that I did it for a good reason." "What could that be huh? I don't see anything good about that." "There is." "Really? It better be a pretty damn good one for ditching me for that idiot." "HE'S NOT A IDIOT!"

-Zelo-

"Don't you ever call him that again." Her words felt like daggers and her hands fist. "Look Junhong I'm sorry. I was wrong, okay? I was wrong." "Min-" "No I'm telling you what you want to hear so listen. I horrible person and I don't deserve to your friend, especially your best friend. I lied to you, I left you, I was never there for you. I'm sorry that I'm the worst friend in the world, you can do so much better with out me. We both no you don't need me in your life but I need you to understand that Changhyun needs me and I'm going to be there always and no can stop me. So I'm sorry I didn't spend time with you and that I ditch you I just," she stopped and I could see her eyes watering up, "I just couldn't do it and I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She wiped her eyes and I could see a shade of purple under her eye.

 

"What happened?" I took a step closer to her and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at me."I...I..." I took off her glasses and wiped her eye with my sleeve. I removed all the make up and gasped when I saw how bad it looked. "It used to look worse than this. I could finally open it normally." "Minhyun I'm sorry."

-Minhyun-

"After that I out but when I woke up I was being taken out of the ambulance." I told Zelo as we sat on a bench in the park. "The next day a lady came to my house and told me that she would help us and she did. So now Ricky gets to stay home and Chan Hee is going to be punished properly." After I finish the only thing I could hear was the leaves blowing in the wind. "Zelo?" Sliding closer to him I could hear him sniffling. "Minhyun I'm sorry," He said it low but I was able to hear him, "I'm a horrible person." Before I could say anything he looked up at me and saw how close our faces were. "How could I be that mean?" "Its not your fault okay." I wiped away he's tears and looked into his sad eyes. "Its all over now so we don't need to worry about it anymore."

 

-Zelo-

I'm so lucky to have someone like Minhyun in my life. I almost last her because I was to jealous to see that. "Minhyun I need to tell you something." "What is it?" I could feel my heart begin to beat five times faster. "I...I..."