Chapter 14

Be My Light

-Author-

"Ricky you ready?" He happily nodded and grabbed his sister's hand. Walking down the street Minhyun didn't care who saw them, she was with her brother and that's all she cared about. "Minhyun can we got ice cream?" "Yes." She walked to the nearest ice cream shop and brought whatever Ricky wanted. "Thank you Minhyun." "Ricky," Min took hold of his hands, "I need to tell you something." A huge knot built up in but she know she needed to do this. "For awhile your going to be going somewhere." "Where." "Its kinda like a school for amazing people like you. You'll get to read and write all you want and no one will hurt you." "You will come?" "Ill come and visit every weekend and bring you anything you want." The smile on his face just seemed to brighten up Minhyun's world. With all that Ricky knows, he knows that no matter what if he has Min with him he's safe. "What do you want to do next?" He stopped and began thinking. "I don't know." "You don't? Do you want to go play some games?"

-Zelo-

"Don't be so down Zelo you still have us." Jongup patted my shoulder laughed with the others. "I know but I'm a little worried." "About your girlfriend?" "She's not my girlfriend." I spat at Himchan. "Don't worry come on lets go in here." Yongguk pulled us into a arcade. "You can't be pouting in here. Go play something and stop thinking about her." We walked around looking at the game but stopped when we saw someone. It was Minhyun cheering on that boy playing one of the games. "Your so good at this Ricky, good job." He clapped his hands and grabbed her hand pulling her to another game. "This one." She nodded and put money into the game. She watched him but then looked towards our direction. Her eyes locked with mine and her smile faded, but popped back her face when that boy was done with the game. "That one." The boy pointed to one across the room and grabbed her hand. She walked passed us with her hand down trying not to make eye contact. "Zelo you okay?" "Don't worry. Yeah I'm fine."

 

-Author-

Minhyun forgot all about her encounter with Zelo and continued to spend her day with her brother. Time seemed to fly and it was now dark outside. "Its time to go home now." Minhyun told Ricky and grabbed his hand, making their way to the train station. While they were walking Min could feel the presents of some one behind her. Taking a quick look, not just one person but a whole group behind them and she was unable to see their faces. She began to feel tense and began to walk faster, so did the group behind her. "Ricky when we turn this corner were going to run." She whispered in his ear and he simply nodded, grabbing onto her hand tighter.

Turning the corner they bolted down the street, just as Minhyun feared the people behind her ran after them. Even though they ran at a quick speed the people were faster and snatched both them up. Minhyun tried to scream but who ever had her cover . Being dragged behind a building, Ricky and Minhyun were both throw on the ground and surrounded by a group of men. "Hey sweetheart." When Min heard one of the men chuckle she knew she was in deep trouble.