Chapter 7

Be My Light

-Zelo-

On the ride back Minhyun fell asleep again so I laid her on my shoulder. I brushed her hair behind her ear and lightly touched her cheek. Looking down at her hand I slowly reached for it and intertwined fingers with her. I saw her smile in her sleep and it made me smile. I always notice theses things about her, I never know that until I talked to her to my grandma.

*Zelo/14*

"How do you like your school?" My grandma asked me while handing me a cup of tea. "It's nice. Jongup is in my class." "Oh really? That's nice, but have you made any other friends?" "No not really. All the kids are nice and they don't mess with me, but it's normally just Jongup, the older guys, and me. Oh and my friend Minhyun." I slowly tried to drink some tea but burned my tongue. "Minhyun?" "Yeah Minhyun. She's a girl I meet last school year when she moved. She's really weird but I like her." "Why is she weird." "Well she makes this face when she's thinking. And when she's sleep she does this thing-"

****

-Minhyun-

I slowly opened my eyes to see people getting off the train. I tried to rub my eyes but one of my hands was locked with Zelos. I looked up to see that he was asleep. "Zelo get up." I shock him and watched as he released my hand to rubbing his eyes. "Oh yeah. Come on lets go." We got off and began walking towards my house.

-Zelo-

As we were walking I looked down at Minhyun and she had a unreadable look on her face. "Min are you okay?" She nodded but I stopped in front of her. "Minhyun tell me." "Zelo, who's Sunwha?" "Oh she's a girl that I grow up with. Her family lives next to my grandma." "Are you guys close?" "Yeah, we are but-" something came to my mind. "Why are you jealous?" A evil smirk grow across my face. "No." She was still lying so I lowered my face closer to hers. "You sure?" "Junhong get out my face." She told me but did nothing but look at me in the eyes. Moments like this always frustrate me because I'm close enough to kiss her but I can't.

-Minhyun-

"Fine. Let's get you home." Zelo told me and walked me home. When I walked in the house it was really quite and all the lights were off. Ricky was quietly sleep in my bed and so was my dad in his room. Brushing Rickys hair her kinda woke up. "Minhyun?" He asked half awake half asleep. "Yes its me." "I miss you." "I missed you too. Now go back to sleep. I'll be here in the morning." He slowly nodded and went back to sleep. The next day my dad took Ricky out to spend time with him while I got ready his supplies ready. It seems like time is going by so fast, like the world can't wait to see me suffer tomorrow.