Chapter 22

Be My Light

-Zelo-

"I can't believe I'm about to interview my girlfriend." I knew I had a foolish smile on my face but I could contain all my emotions. "Shut up Junhong and just do it." She laughed at me while sitting next to me on her bed. "Well okay let's start. Since you already know about this lets just skip the intro. Sooooooooo who do you love the most in this world?" "Changhyun."

-Minhyun-

Zelo was a little shocked about how fast I answered his question. "Really? Why?" "He's my brother. We've been through a lot together so that only made us closer." I stopped and watched him write something down in his notes. "Was it always hard growing up with him since he is mentally handicapped?" "He wasn't always like that but at first it was hard but it slowly got easy." "What do you mean he wasn't always like that?" I signed heavily and looked down at me feet. "When we were younger he got in a accident. It messed him up pretty bad." I could hear him put down his pencil to reach for my hand. "Minhyun you okay?" "Yeah im-im fine."

"Come here." He pulled my wrist towards him and hugged me. He rubbed my back and it seemed to calm me down. "Minhyun I'm sorry." He softly said while slowly pulling away from me. He placed his hand on my cheek, "We can stop now. I don't want to make you feel sad." I couldn't help but laugh at him being all cute like this. "Thanks." I kissed his forehead and smiled at him. He smiled back at me but his eyes slowly went down to my lips. "Don't look at me like that." I covered my mouth.

-Zelo-

I laughed at her and pulled her hand away from . "Don't try to hide your lips from me," I came closer to her face, "you know how long I've been waiting to do this?" Before she could say anything I kissed her. I backed away because she didn't kiss me back, "What?" She start giggled. "Don't be a baby." Did she just call me a baby? Oh I'll show her who's a baby >:)