Chapter 4

Be My Light

-Minhyun-

The rest of the time I kept silent until we stopped in front of a car shop. I stopped and looked at Zelo like what the hell am I doing here. "You scared?" "My best friend brought me to a car shop with a bunch of sweaty men. I have no idea where I am. I'm perfectly fine." "Cool. Come on." He pulled me by my back pack, past all the cars and men, into a lounge around for the workers. "JUNHONG. We're not supposed to be in here. Didn't you read the sign?" He completely ignored me and grabbed my face with his hands,"You worry to much. Just wait here."

I stood there waiting for him like a idiot and jumped when the door was kicked opened. "Minhyun long time no see." Himchan walked in whipping his hands off. "Hey." Yongguk and Daehyun followed behind him and greeted me. "Oh okay oh okay we're here stop pushing." I could hear Youngjae outside and he stormed in with Jongup and Zelo behind him. "What's going on Zelo?" "We need to interview you guys so sit down." They sat down and looked at each other confused. "What's the interview about?" "Love." The guys start laughing at the subject but then realized that it wasn't a joke. "This is for real?" I nodded to Yongguk. "Well let's just get it over with."

-Seunghyun-

"Appa. Is that school?" "Yeah Ricky that's a school." We began to walk into the school. Ricky awed at everything we passed until we got to his classroom. "Hello." A women greeted us when we walked in. "Hello, I'm Choi Seunghyun. This is my son Yoo Changhyun but you can call him Ricky." She shook my hand and smiles at Ricky. "I'm Mrs. Kwan I'll be the new teacher. Your son is so handsome." Ricky brightly smiled and giggled at her complement. "Ricky can you write your name for the me on the board?" He looked at me for approval, "Go ahead." Ricky walked away and Mrs. Kwan looked at me seriously. "Your daughter came in this morning she's a nice girl. I can tell that she loves her brother." "She really does. A little bit to much at times. That's why I'm glad that the school started this program." Changhyun tugged on my arm pointing at the board. "I did it." We all walked over to the board and read what he wrote. 'Yoo Changhyun + Yoo Minhyun.'