Chapter 25

Be My Light

*Minhyun*

Hearing mom and dad fighting I walked to my brothers room. I slowly opened the door hoping that he was awake, but he was fast asleep. I hated to wake him so I crawled under the covers, lying my head on his chest. I jumped a little when I felt his arms wrap around my back. "Did I wake you?" "No. I was already awake. I just wanted to see how long it would take for you to come in here." He chuckled as her brushed my hair, "Do you want to go outside so we don't hear them?"

Ricky always took me outside when they would fight, he knew I hated to hear them so he would always take me away. It was cool outside and it felt good to feel the wind on my face. "Hey Min you wanna see something I learned in soccer today?" "YEAH." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side of the house where his ball was.

*Author*

Going into their own world Changhyun and Minhyun didn't notice their mother. "SEUNGHYUN I'M DONE WITH YOUR !!!" She angrily got in her car and pulled out. He eyes foggy from her tears she was unable to drive but she let her anger take over her.

"Min you kicked in the street." Ricky pouted about his ball. "I'm sorry I'll go get it." Not paying attention Min ran quickly into the middle of the street to get the ball but soon became a deer stuck in the head lights, "MINHYUN!!!"

*Minhyun*

The ball flow out my hands when I was pushed to the ground. Rubbing my head I looked down at my hand to see little blood but instantly forgot when I saw my brother motionless in front of my mom's car. "Ricky?" I whispered to him and crawled towards him. "Minhyun....Changhyun...." mom whispered to me but I didn't give her a glance. "Ricky?" I shock his arm and got nothing. "Ricky. Get up. RICKY." Panicking I looked up at my mom for help, "DO SOMETHING." She just stared at us. She just stared. "DAD. ANYONE HELP HIM!!!" I yelled to the top of my lungs. "Ricky come on don't leave me wake up. CHANGHYUN WAKE UP." People were moving around me but I didn't care about them, all I wanted was for my brother to wake up. Please wake up. "CHANGHYUN!!!" I screamed when I was being torn apart from him. I tried to get away but they were to strong. I suffered as I watched men put Changhyun on a bed and into a truck with my dad and in a hurry take off.

As soon as the car began to drive away I was put down. I felt like I was frozen but seconds later I began to run after it. I didn't know where it was going but I had to follow it I could hear people calling my name but I blocked them out. Keep running. I told myself even though my legs felt like they would stop any second. Keep running....but I couldn't.....I just couldn't. I stopped and dropped to my hands and knees, starring at the ground. My eyes were full our tears and I couldn't stop them. As I sat there crying in the middle of the street I felt someone's arms go around me. "Minhyun." Hearing her voice I pushed her back and looked at her angrily. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" I could see the shock on her face, "WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP HIM!?! YOU JUST STOOD THERE!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP HIM!!!" I spat at my mom, "you just stood there." I cried my more, looking way from her. "Minhyun I'm sorry. I was afraid, I'm sorry." She tried to comfort me again but I smacked her hand away. "Don't touch me . I hate you. You hurt Changhyun. You shouldn't be the one scared. He is. Sorry will never fix this." I growled at he before weakly standing up and walking back towards my house. When I got there I saw Mrs. Kim out side our house and when she spotted me she ran to me and hugged me tightly. "Minhyun I'm glad your okay. Now come with me your dad told me to bring you to the hospital."