Chapter 6

Be My Light

-Zelo-

I waited for Min outside her house and jumped when the door opened. She walked out with a black T-shirt and White shorts that showed A LOT legs. "Hey Zelo." "Hey, you ready?" She nodded and walked next to me all the way to the train station. " what are we doing here?" "Going on a little trip. It's for the project." She nodded and we got our tickets. "Junhong where are you taking me. Are you going to kill me?" She's such a weirdo, I couldn't help but laugh at her. "No I would never kill you. We're going to the country side. We should expand out with the people we interview." She looked put the window and gave me a death stare. "How long our we going to be here." "Before it gets dark. Just go to sleep and I'll wake when we get there."

-Minhyun-

Zelo slowly pushed my head on his shoulder but I popped my hear back up. "Do you even know where we're going, huh?" "Yes." "Tell me." "No." "Tell me." "Sleep!!" I pulled me into his chest and began to rock back and forth. For some reason I feel asleep shortly and woke up still in his arms. "Come on Minnie its time to go." Looking up at him I noticed how close I was to him. I sat up and looked away because my face was glowing red. "Who are we waiting for?" I asked Zelo as we waited in front of the train station. "Why do you ask so many questions." "Well if you weren't weird and stop bring me to places without telling me I wouldn't ask any questions." "JUNHONG!!!" Both our heads snapped to a girl running up to him and jumping in his arms. "Oppa I missed you." Who is this? Why is she all over my best friend? Is she the one he likes? Damn I do ask a lot of questions. "I missed you too." He hugged her and then put her down when he looked at me.

"Oh Sunhwa this is Minhyun." "MINHYUN!!!" She screamed and hugged me so hard I couldn't breath. When she let me go she grabbed both of are arms and pulled us to a car. "Come on guys get in." Zelo got in and I just stared at the door. "Come on Min." This is a bad idea, but I got in. "Minhyun it's so good to finally meet me." "Thank you." I awkwardly laughed and rubbed my knees. The whole car ride Sunhwa and Zelo talked about random crap. I looked out the window and enjoyed the view until we stopped at a farm and farm house. "Man granny can't wait to see you." She told him and jumped out the car. "Granny?" I whispered to myself getting out the car. Zelo grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the house.

 

-Zelo-

Walking in the house brought back so many memories. I pulled Min right in the kitchen where I know my grandma would be and she was. "Hey granny." She turned surprise, "AHHH Junhong!!" I hugged her and could smell her sweet smell. "What are you doing here?" "I came to surprise you." I kissed her cheek and moved out the way so she could see Minhyun. "Grandma this is Minhyun." -Minhyun- "So this is Minhyun," why is everyone saying that? Did I do something, "Your so beautiful. It nice to meet you." "It's nice to meet you too." I bowed and smiles at her. "Oh and you have a perfect smile. Junhong is so lucky to have someone like you." "Hhahahahah okay grandma lets go this what." Zelo pulled his grandmother away from me into another room, so I followed them. "Where's grandpa?" "He's in the back.""Okay. Stay here I'll be back."

"Minhyun come sit with me. Let's talk." I quickly walked over to her side and sat with her. "Your prettier than I imagined." I laughed and pushed my glasses back. "Really? How do you know about me?" "Junhong of course. Every summer he comes here and visits us and sometimes well have long conversation. One way or another he'll bring you up." Before I could ask anything else Zelo came running in. "Come on grandpa." "I'm coming I'm coming." -Zelo- Grandpa finally got in the house and patted my shoulder. "So what's so important?" His eyes automatically locked onto Min. "Who's this?" "Oh I'm Minhyun. Here have a seat." She stood up and gave her spot to him. "Grandma, Grandpa, we need to interview you." "What is it about." "Love." They both smiled at each other and held each others hands. "What do you need to know?"