Chapter 10

Be My Light

-Minhyun-

I held Rickys hand tightly as we sat in the police station. "Minhyun..." "Be quick Changhyun." I know I said it coldly to him but I was done with everything that was happening. "Their over here." We both looked up to see another officer pointing at use to our dad that had a disappointing look on his face. "Thanks," he slowly walked in front of us and just looked down. "Come on." The car ride home was silent. When we got home we quickly got out and went in the house. "Come on Ricky." I pulled him in his room and got him ready for bed. Once he was asleep I went to walk into the kitchen but stopped when I heard my dad's voice. "I don't know about this." I stopped and listened. "Can't I just pay the hospital bill. There is no need for Changhyun to be taken away from me." When he side that my heart broke into millions of pieces. "He isnt a danger to anyone. He wouldn't hurt a fly let alone kill someone." He became very silent seconds later but then replied sadly. "I understand."

-Seunghyun-

I hung up the phone and rubbed my eyes. How could all this happened in only a few hours, our whole world, just a bigger mess then before. "Where is he going?" I looked up to see Min at the end of the hall angrily looking at me. "No where." "Don't lie to me." I sighed deeply and walked up to her. "Well talk more when you come home from school. Tomorrow Changhyuns not going to go." Before she could ask any questions I walked away.

 

-Zelo-

I was beginning to get really worried about Min. Everything that happened yesterday began to replay over and over in my head. I never seen Min like that, it really scared me. Plus, none of them were here. Byung Hun, Chan Hee, that boy and Min were all gone. Just before the bell rang Minhyun walked in lifeless, with a dead expression. My smile faded when she got closer to me and plopped down in her seat. "Min are you okay?" "I'm fine." She told me coldly without looking at me. That was the only thing she told me that whole day. Even at lunch she was gone. That whole day she had that blank expression on her face, it made my heartache seeing it. "Minhyun." I called her as she began to walk out of school as school ended. She continued to walk so I ran behind her and hugged her. "I'm sorry." "For what?" She told me in that same cold voice. "I don't know but I'm sorry." "Junhong let me go." I slowly let go of her and she turned to look at me. "Don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong. I just don't feel good." "Why what's wrong?" I pulled her closer to me as we began walking out of school. "I'm just not feeling good." "I can make you feel better." "Really?" I lowly laughed at her and poked her forehead. "Yeah." "How?" "This weekend let's go on a date. You know go out and get ice cream and do happy things."

"I don't know..." "No no no no," I hugged her tightly and held her head against my chest, "I'm not going to let you go until you say yes." "Ehehdjd." "What?" "Dhshs." "What?" I loosened up my hold so she I could hear her. "I said yes and I can't breathe." I laughed and let her go. "Good now come on. I'm going to walk you home."