Chapter 24

Be My Light

-Zelo-

"Min?" I poked my head in the door to see what she was doing with her brother, "You okay?" They were both sitting on the floor and she was reading a book to Changhyun, who looked happily at her. "Yeah I'm good. Let me finish this and I'll be right there." "Take your time okay." I smiled at her before making my way back into kitchen where her dad was drinking water. "Thank you for doing this." I thanked him again and sat down at the table. "You ready?" He sat down across from me. "Yes sir. Are you?" He simply nodded. "Alright then let's get started. This project is about love, all the different types. So who is the person you love the most?" He looked at his hands with a small smile. "Is that even a question, my kids." "Why?" "Because their my children. I've seen them grow up and all ways stick together throw everything that he's been thrown their way." "What was the hardest thing that you all had to face together?"

-Seunghyun-

I sighed thinking about all the things they been through. "Umm we've faced a lot but the hardest would have to be Changhyun's accident." "Can you...can you tell me what happened? I won't write it down I'm just curious." Looking up at Junhong. "I feel like Minhyun should tell you herself, if she wants you to know. It's not really my say." Seeing him pout it made me chuckle a little, "Don't worry, I think she'll tell you." "Tell who what?"

-Minhyun-

"Oh nothing." Zelo nervously laughed while rubbing the back of his neck, "Thank you for letting my interview you." He bowed to my dad and walked back in my room. I eyed my dad as he laughed at him and walked away.

-Zelo-

I nervously rubbed my knees and watched as Min walked in the room, closing the door behind her. Standing with her back on the door she gave me an unreadable look on her face, "Junhong...what were you talking about with my dad? What did you want to know?" "You heard?" She slowly nodded, walking to in front of me, "what was it?" "Minhyun what...what happened to Changhyun?"