Chapter 15

Be My Light

-Author-

"Chan Hee?" "Correct beautiful." Angrily he pulled her up by her hair, pulling her closer to his face where she could smell the alcohol on his breath. "You know this is a sign. Seeing you here tonight I know that it's time for payback." With his devilish smirk he pushed her on the ground again and made his way to Ricky. "This is the little retarded kid that almost killed Byung Hun." He pulled Ricky up by his shirt. "No Chan Hee leave him alone please don't hurt him." He laughed and clapped Ricky hard across the face. The boy cried out in pain. "CHAN HEE PLEASE. ILL DO ANYTHING!!!" A drunken smile crept across his face. "That sounds reasonable." He let go of the boy and motioned for Minhyun to stand.

-Minhyun-

Chan Hee slowly walked closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You sad anything right." I sadly nodded and looked at Ricky as he cried watching us. "Changhyun run." I told him unable to move away from Chan Hee. He slowly backed up but was stopped by the others. "It okay let him go. It's not much he could do." The moved and Ricky ran off leaving me behind. I had to look away when Chan Hee pulled my face towards his, smashing his lips on mine. He forced my lips open and shoved his tongue in my mouth and I could taste the alcohol on his breath. Knowing that Ricky was safe I bit down on his tongue.

 

-Author-

"AAAHHH YOU !!" Chan Hee screamed in pain and stepped away from Minhyun. Taking the chance she tried to run off but was pushed back in the center. "You'll regret that." Chan Hee roughly kicked her in the stomach. She rolled on the ground in pain and cried out. "Kick her ." He told the others and they devilishly cracked their knuckles and smirked around Minhyun.

-Minhyun-

I turned to get up but was kicked down again. One of them pulled me up by my hair again and slapped me hard in the face, he pushed me and I got punched in the stomach. I found that it was Chan Hee's that punched me as he held me up, whispering in my ear, "This is what you get." He chuckled in my ear before hitting me across my face letting me fall am the floor. I held my stomach and cried more hoping that someone would come. I could hear them laughing at my pain, "stop.....please."

 

-Author-

Minhyun tried to get up again but screamed out loud in pain as someone stomped down on her leg. "Feel all that pain?" Chan Hee pulled her up by her shirt, "That's all the pain Byung Hun felt and you should feel that too." He punched her in the face and let her fall on her knees. "And more." Chan Hee whispered to her before kicking her in the stomach. She yelled on the top of her lungs and spat out blood. Her vision began to get blurry but she held on. Suddenly the others ran off when hearing police sirens near but not Chan Hee who was to drunk to respond. "MINHYUN!!!" She weakly looked to see Changhyun running towards the two. She watched as Ricky ran towards Chan Hee with full speed, ramming into him knocking him to the ground. "Minhyun?... Minhyun?" Ricky held her hand tightly hoping for a response. His tears began to fall on her cheek. Worried about his sister he didn't see as Chan Hee got up, kicking him down to the ground. "You in retard. Trying to be a hero." He pulled him up by his shirt and smacked him. "You wanna be the hero?" He smacked him again, "HUH? ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!!" He cocked his arm back to slap him again but was tacked down my a police officer.

 

-Ricky-

The mean man got off me. I need to see Minhyun. "MINHYUN, MINHYUN. PLEASE WAKE UP. PLEASE." She did not wake up. I was pushed back from Minhyun by a man. They put her on a bed and pull her in a big car. "Minhyun?" I was scared. "Do you know her?" A man asked me, "Minhyun." He pulled me in the car and closed the door. "Minhyun." I cried. Her face had blood on it. She is hurt, bad. I don't want her to be hurt. "Minhyun wake up please. I love you. You promise no to leave. Please."