Chapter 8

Be My Light

-Mr. Kwan-

"Good morning Mr. Kwan." I heard Minhyun and was about to greet her but stopped when I say a new face next to her. "Umm good morning Minhyun. Who's this?" "This is a new student. He's in the new program and needs to be in out homeroom. Mrs. Kwan asked me to help her so I said yes." I nodded and watched her go sit in her seat with the boy following her. "Minhyun where is he going to sit?" "Next to me." "But those seats are taken." She put her things down and walked back to my desk. "Then where huh?" I could hear her voice turn cold mixed with anger. "He can sit in the front next to Byunghun and Chanhee." Rolling her eyes she walked back to the boy dragging him to the seat, sitting him down.

-Minhyun-

"Okay Ricky I need you to sit here and don't do anything until we have to go to your class." He nodded with his big smile on his face. "I'll be in the back at that seat if you need me." I walked back to my seat and kept my eyes on him. I clenched my fist with I say Byung hun and Chan Hee walk in class. I had no problem with Hun but Hee was a class clown, so I knew he was going to be trouble. "Ill be right back class, behave yourself." Mr. Kwan told us. Everyone was in class now but I paid no attention to them at all. "Min?" I heard my name but didn't care to look. "MINHYUN!?!?!" Zelo hit my head to get my attention. "HEY!! What's your problem?" "What's my problem? No, what's your problem?" Rolling my eyes I turned back to Ricky and say Chan Hee talking to him.

-Zelo-

I saw Minhyun eyeing Chan Hee almost breaking the pencil in her hand. "So kid what's your name?" He's the loudest in the class and always is looking for attention so I really didn't care, but Minhyun was turning red. "My name is Changhyun." The new kid sounded a little slow when he talked and some kids in the class began laughing. "Its nice to meet you." I thought he was done talking but he was only getting started. "Hey Changhyun. You gotta pencil I can borrow?" The boy quickly pulled out a box with pencils and handed him one. "Can I have one too?" Byung Hun got one too. One after one Chan Hee got other kids to get one. "This my last one." He told some girl but gave it to her anyway. "There die." I could hear Min say under her breath.

-Author-

Zelo watched as Min got up and got all Rickys pencils from each student making her way up to the front. "Give it back." With out hesitation Byung Hun gave it to her but Chan Hee twirled it between his fingers. "Why should I?" She put all the pencils back in a box and slammed her hands on his desk. "Give. It. To. Me. Now." With a chuckle Chan Hee stud up to meet eyes with Minhyun. "No." Done with his attitude she snatched it from his hands. "Changhyun get up." He listened and grabbed his bag. "I want you to go back to that seat over there and sit down." She pointed to her seat. He was about to turn but his arm got caught. "He's doesn't need to leave." Minhyun pulled Chan Hee by his shirt, pulling him closer to her face. "I will end you." He laughed and let go of Changhyun, walking around his desk to stand in front of Min. "Do you really thing you do that?"

Moments later Chan Hee was on the floor after Min kneed him in the crouch. She pulled him up shirt and pushed his back on his desk, pulling her fist back to punch him put was pulled up in her air. "MINHYUN STOP!!!" Zelo yelled at her as she struggles in his arms. Byung Hun helped Chan up brushing his shirt off. "Your dead." "NO YOU ARE IF YOU EVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN YOU ING SON OF A !!" Everyone stood in shock, Minhyun was the last person that would ever use that type of language. The person being most shocked was Mr. Kwan that stood in the doorway only seeing Minhyun being held back by Zelo. "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?!"