Chapter 13

Be My Light

-Zelo-

"So you didn't ask her?" Yongguk asked me at the dinner table. "No. I couldn't I was too nervous." He began laughing at me. "It's not funny." "Yes it is." I was about to yell at him but my phone began to go off. "It's her." I ran out if the room and answered it. "Hello?" "Hey." Something seemed wrong with the tone in her voice. "Is everything okay?" "Yeah...No." "What's wrong? Do you need me to come over?" "No. No. I just needed to tell you that I can't....I can't go out with you tomorrow." I could feel my heart break a little hearing her say that, but I knew I would have more time with her some other time. "Oh that's okay. Maybe next time. What happened?" She got really quiet for a second. "Some family things, but I'll see you Monday." "Okay bye." "Bye."

-Minhyun-

I slowly walked into dad's room and saw that he was asleep. Creeping towards his dresser I slowly picked up his wallet and making my way out of the room. Taking what I needed I placed the wallet on the kitchen counter as well as the note I wrote for him. I grabbed the bag I prepared for Ricky and walked to his room. "Ricky are you ready?" He nodded and reached for my hand. We slowly and quietly walked out of the house, successfully walked out without waking dad up.

-Author-

Minhyun and Ricky walked in the middle of the night all the way to the nears train station, buying two tickets. "Minhyun I'm sleepy." "I know you can sleep when we get on the train." The moment they got on Ricky fell asleep and Minhyun looked out the window, brushing Rickys hair. She stayed up and thought about what she would do. When the train came to a stop Minhyun walked with the half awake Ricky to a small motel. "Can I have one room please."

-Seunghyun-

"Where's my wallet?" I asked myself as I got ready for work. It was no where to be found in my room. I walked out into the kitchen and found it with a note under it. 'Dad I took Changhyun out. I want to spend time with him before her leave. I promise to come back safe.

-Minhyun'