Chapter 27

Be My Light
-Minhyun-
"It took awhile but he finally learned to say my name again. He learned as much as I could teach him but he was never the same. Sometimes I wish it was me that had gotten hit instead of him," I could feel Zelo staring down at me, "he wanted to do so many things that he can't do anymore. He wanted to be a soccer player, he would practice until it was dark outside. I hated it because I got hit in the face the first time I played but now I love it because it's what he loved so I play it for him." I stopped talking and stared blankly at the floor until Zelo lifted my face up to look at him. "Min I'm sorry." "Why?" "Because, I was made at first when you first told me but I was being selfish and jealous."
-Zelo-
Caressing her cheek, she smiled at me. "I'm glad I have you here with me." She intertwined her fingers with mine, resting her forehead on my shoulder. "Minhyun, I love you." I whispered to her pulling her into my chest. "Junhong I love you too."
-Author-
*The day the project was due*
"Okay last to go will be Junhong and Minhyun." They both smiled at each other and walked to the front of the class. "Okay go ahead." "Since this project was about love and the many different types we adventured out to find the many types out there." "The first group of people we interviewed told us about a story about two people that hated each other but soon became brothers. With both their parents getting engaged they had to learn how to get along together."
*The first interview*
"This is stupid." Youngjae complained. "Why hyung? We love each other right. We're all brothers so it's okay if we love each other," Zelo simply told before looking back to Minhyun, "Right?" "I think so." "It's true but do we talk about only our loving side or the hate too?" "Hate?" Min asked Yongguk confuses and all she got was a simple nod. "When my mom married Zelos dad I hates him with all my heart. I was young and stupid so I blamed him for everything. But after awhile I saw that he was going throw the same things as me. So I apologize for how mean I was and then we became brothers, then one by one the others came in our life and joined the family." Everyone smiled at his words, feeling good about being apart in his life. "How did everyone meet?" Min asked. "Yongguk's mom and mine are friends and they introduced us together." Himchan throw his arm over Yongguk's shoulder poking his cheek. "I met Dae my first day of middle school. He saw me eating lunch by myself and he came and sat with me. All I could remember was that he ate so much, he even tried to eat my food. But we've been friends since then."
"After that Youngjae and I met Zelo after we saw him eat when he fell of him skateboard. We helped him up and got him home and saw him at school the next day and became friends. Then we soon met Yongguk and Himchan." "I met Zelo that same year. We were both new students that had the same class. So when we were in the office we decided to find the class together but we got lost of the first 40 minutes of school. We became friends because we didn't know anyone else so we just stuck together." Jongup laughed while rubbing his neck. "What about you Min, how did you meet Zelo?" Himchan asked with a smirk on his face. "You already know the story so why do I have to say it again?" "It's funny." "I'm not going to say it." Min crossed her arms and gave everyone a death glare. "Fine I'll say it," Zelo happily told everyone, "it was when Min first moves her. We had the same class and she had to sit next to me. I tried to talk to her but she was so cold to me but I think that just made me want to talk to her more. So at lunch she was alone so I sat with her but the she dropped her food on my lap." "IT WAS A ACCIDENT!!" "Whatever Min. She dropped her food on me and it was horrible so I told her that she had to cover me until we got to the office. I made her stand right in front of me while we walked. Everyone stared at us and you should have seen how red her face was. I made her do that the rest of the day."
*End*
"The second couple was a story about forbidden love. Two people from different backgrounds that couldn't be together but fought until they could."
*The Second Interview*
"So how did you two met?" "We both grow up together. My father would bring me down to his father's farm so I could ride the horses and play with the animals but after awhile I would see a young boy watching me from afar." Zelo's grandpa chuckled. "I was afraid to talk to her because she was so pretty and white, I never thought we would talk to me but she did. She talked and talked and talked but I like to hear her voice. Years went by and she still came to the farm to visit. Everyone knew that I had feelings for her, everyone but me. Until I heard that she would be getting married to a man that her parents arranged for her." He stopped, sighing heavily. "What happened after that?" Zelo questioned both of them, wanting to know the rest. "After that I let her go. I knew I couldn't be with her, she was from the city and I was from the country, she was way better than me and I knew she deserved better." "Everyday I thought of him. I wanted to marry him and not some man I knew nothing about so I went were my heart told me and it lead me to him. You should have seen his face when he saw me standing in front of his house, I didn't know if it was a good or bad thing until her ran to me and hugged me. After that we stayed together and finally got married, had kids, watch them grow to have their own, and so on." "If I could change anything I would have told her sooner about my feelings just so I could hold her in my arms a little longer."
*End*
"The third couple is about two people at came together to make another person and falling more in love because of them."
*The Third Interview*
"Thank you for letting me interview you Mr.Kwan." Min thanked as they both walked down the hall. "Anything for one of my students. How are you feeling?" "Better. I'm just glad it's all over though." He nodded while they both walked in to classroom 803. All the students were eating their lunches at their table and converting with each other. "Oh hello Mr.Kwan, Minhyun." Mrs. Kwan said from behind her desk as she put her papers down. "What can I do for you today?" "She wants to interview us for the project I assigned her class." "Oh okay. Let's do it." Mr. Kwan pulled a chair next to his wife and Minhyun stood in front of them ready to ask the questions. "How did you two meet?" "We both were in college together and got assigned the same class." "How did you know that you wanted to be with each other?" The both chuckled, leaving Min confused. "We couldn't stand each other at first. We were both competitive, so we were constantly fighting over who can do something better. But later on we got together and found out two heads work better than one." Mr. Kwan laughed when his wife jokingly punched his arm. "Is it weird seeing each other all the time since you both now teach at this school together." "Not at all."It's amazing. Now I can see both of my girls when ever I want." "Girls?" The nodded and called one of the students over. "Minhyun this is Miri." Min smiled brightly and bowed to her. "It's nice to meet you Miri I like you hair it's really pretty." Miri happily smiled at Mins words. "What do you say Miri?" "Thank you." "Good girl. You can go finish now." Her mother kissed her forehead before she walked away. "Is it hard having a child with down 's syndrome?" "It was at first but she has changed our life's completely. It's more brighter, more wonderful, filled with more love then you could imagine." "Shes the whole reason why I wanted to became a teacher for the mentally challenged. They deserve to have a education like everyone else in a safe environment were there aren't anyone to judge them because their different." *End*
 
"The fourth one is about a brother and sister. The boy loved to do many things and knew where his life was heading but when someone took that chance away from him his sister did it for him. She is always by his side and would do anything for him. In the interview she told us about how her bother loves to read and play soccer so she would read to him and she joined the soccer team and played for him. Many people may not truly understand the relationship they have but out of everyone I truly that there's is the truest and the strongest. It is one that couldn't ever be broken down." "Lastly, we interviewed their father. He may seem distant and cold but he really is the one that loved them the most even though he forgets to tell them at times. When their mother left he stepped up to the plate. They way he describes his kids really tells us how much he loves them. He decided them as his Sun, his moon, his stars in his night sky, they are the light in his world and he would fight for them to the end because with out them his world would be cold and dark. The love he has for them is the love only a father could feel for his own children and this is the love that he would cherish to his very last breath." "In conclusion, love may be a word used but when it is shown you can truly see it."