Chapter 23

Be My Light

-Zelo-

She stopped laughing when I pushed her down on her bed and climbed on top of her. I had a evil smile on my face as I looked down at her. Brushing some hair behind her ear, I softly pecked her lips. I was going to pull away but she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me. It quickly got deeper and she softly nibbled on my bottom lip. Im guessing that she wanted more. Letting my tongue glide across her bottom lip and sneaked it into . I proudly dominated over her and placed my hand on her stomach.

I slowly lifted up her shirt. "Minhyun we're home!!" We both looked at the door scared and I quickly got off of her and fixed her clothes and hair. "Hey Min," her dad opened her door and looked at me, "oh hey Junhong." "Hello sir." I stud up and bowed to him. "Minhyun! Minhyun!" Her brother walked in her room and handed her a book. "LOOK, LOOK." "Wow this is a cool book." "Appa buy it for me. He buy me a poster too." He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room leaving me with her dad.

-Seunghyun-

I eyed Junhong up and down. "So how long have you been here?" "For about 20 minutes." "Oh that's nice. What were you two doing?" He looked around and grabbed a note book and pencil. "We were working on our project. I just finished interviewing Minhyun." "Can I see?" He nodded and quickly got up and handed me the notes.

-Zelo-

"What is this project about again?" "It's about love." He slowly nodded and gave me back the notebook. "Well you guys are doing good, keep up the good work. Are you almost done?" "Yeah we have one more person to interview." "Oh well good luck." He turned around to walk away but I called out to stop him. "Do you think that, maybe, I could interview you?"