Just A Friend

Back At Your Door

Chapter 16

 

Normal POV

 

Yuri started his walk home but he made sure to take the back roads to avoid any attention from the media. It was gonna be a long walk but Yuri didn’t mind. He needed to be alone. Yuri walked with his hands in his pocket. He loosened his bowtie and ed his coat. His mind was completely empty. Nothing was on his head and at that moment he felt at peace but it didn’t last for long.

 

Jessica.

 

There were words in his head again and all of them were for Jessica. He didn’t get the chance to voice out any of those to her but still they were there in his mind, just hiding.

 

I was so sure the other day. Why am I feeling like this now? It’s not because of Taecyeon, I’m sure of that. Then what is it?

 

 

What do I really want?

 

Without him realizing, something inside his mind clicked earlier tonight. Whatever that was made Yuri suddenly unsure of everything that has happened over the past few days. Everything  was becoming blurry and hazy in his mind.

 

I like her, right?

I want to get to know her more right?

 

Do I really…?

 

 

Yuri suddenly stopped his tracks. He just stood there as if he was waiting for someone and indeed he was.

 

“If you were paid to secretly follow me around, you’re gonna have to do better than that.” Yuri had his voice slightly raised.

 

There was no reply to his message and so he kept on talking.

 

“I’m giving you a chance to run. If I were you I’d take it.”  Yuri added

 

Again, no sound could be heard except Yuri’s voice. He walked a few steps but he then swiftly turned around which caught whoever was following him, off guard.  The figure got startled and tried to runaway but he tripped and fell down to the ground. Yuri walked towards him and tried to look at the culprit’s face however a scarf was covering it. He bended his knees right next to the fallen figure who seems to have hurt his ankle due to his fall.

 

“I gave you a chance and I’ll give you another one. I’m not usually this generous, trust me. Again, if I were you I’d stop this thing you’re trying to pull off. Clearly, you’re not good at it.”

 

Yuri stood up and was about to walk away when the culprit suddenly spoke.

 

“I-I’m sorry. I just did this for the money man. I’m r-really s-sorry.” 

 

Yuri didn’t say anything and resumed walking. He figured the same person who trashed his car, hired that person just now to follow him.

 

Annoying, really.

 

After at least an hour of walking he reached his neighborhood.  He continued walking uphill but then something made him stop again but this time it wasn’t some creep following him around.

 

Yuri stopped in front of Jessica’s apartment complex. He stared at it for quite a while before taking out his phone and dialing a particular number.

 

*Ring Ring*

 

*Ring Ring*

 

*Ring Ring*

 

“Y-yuri?” The other person on the other line answered.

 

Yuri kept silent

 

“H-hello? S-sorry, I too-k I long time. I just finished washing up…” Jessica shyly said

 

“Sorry, I wasn’t able to talk to you at all tonight. Anyways, I just wanted you to know that you looked absolutely beautiful tonight. That’s all. Good night.”

 

Yuri was about to hang up when he heard Jessica say something

 

“I.. I’m sorry… I-“Jessica was cut off

 

“You don’t have to be sorry, I should be the one apologizing, really. I’ve told you before that I’m a person of oddity, right? You see, I’m really confused right now and I think it’s because I lack a lot when it comes to being a person. Well, that’s all. Good night.” Jessica was about to say something but Yuri hanged up. After their short conversation, Yuri continued walking leaving Jessica quite puzzled.

 

Again, in this circumstance, Yuri wasn’t the only one confused. Yuri’s words made Jessica 200% more perplexed. Just what was Yuri talking about? Jessica thought. However complicated, the latter still hoped that maybe someday she would be able to understand him and the same goes to Yuri. He too hopes that he could understand himself completely.

 

When Yuri got home, he did the usual routine. He showered and put on comfortable clothes and finally he laid himself to bed. He didn’t feel sleepy at all. There were things keeping him awake, the encounter from earlier today and as well his puzzling episode.

 

First, his car was trashed and just then he was followed by some guy.

Yuri concluded that the guy from earlier was paid to follow him to pinpoint where he lives. And from there the possibilities are endless but one thing’s for sure, this wasn’t a simple game.

 

I should be more careful. This seems to be more serious than it is.

 

--

Normal POV

 

The weekend went by so fast for everyone and soon it was already Monday. Yuri woke up before his alarm clock could even ring. He sighed the moment he looked at the clock. He was at least 2 hours earlier than his alarm. Yuri knew better than trying to sleep again and so he stood up from his bed and stretched a bit. Afterwards he made his way to his bathroom and washed his face.

 

He figured he could go for a really early impromptu jog along the neighborhood. He changed into more suitable clothes for jogging and left his apartment.

 

It was still dark outside however that didn’t really stop Yuri. He figured he could circle around the area, at the very least, 5 times before school starts. He hasn’t gone for a jog for a very long time so he stretched yet again to prepare his body.

 

Once he was ready, he started running.

 

--

Over at Jessica and Kris’ house, the apartment was very quiet as no one was awake yet however that was about to change in a few seconds.

 

Jessica was sleeping peacefully but then her phone rang. She let it ring a couple more times before she forced herself to answer it. She wasn’t really attached to reality yet and so her voice was a little bit hoarse.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Jessica? Darling, it’s me!” A woman on the other line said with much excitement

 

Jessica looked at her phone’s screen, the light from it blinded her a bit but she was able to see the time.

 

“Mom, it’s like 4:00am. Is everything okay?”

 

“I just wanted to let you know that me and your father are gonna go and visit your sister. We’re on our way to the airport right now.”

 

“Mhmm..” That was all Jessica managed to reply.

 

“Aigoo. You haven’t changed a bit, darling. Alright, go back to sleep. Keep safe, okay?”

 

“Mmmmm”

 

The call ended with Jessica still holding onto her phone. She went right back to sleep after the call. Time passed and then Jessica’s alarm went off which startled her because her phone was near her ear. Jessica almost threw her phone but she was able to stop herself. She tossed around her bed a couple of times before finally deciding to wake up and actually stand up.

 

Just then, Jessica heard a knock on her door, followed by someone opening it.

 

“Jess, breakfast is ready.” Kris said as he slightly opened the door and got half of his body inside his cousin’s room.

 

“Be there in a sec.” Jessica groggily said. She went to her bathroom to wash up and get ready for the day.

 

Jessica and Kris had their very quiet breakfast. As much as Kris wanted to engage in a conversation with his cousin, he knew that Jessica was not a morning person at all. He’d get absolutely nothing from her at this time of the day. 

The two proceeded to get ready for school. Once they were set, the two cousins left their apartment and started walking to school. They saw a couple of students walking the same way as them. Some were riding bikes while some where walking just like them.

 

“Ah! By the way, Jess. I won’t be able to go home with you later on. The soccer team’s coach texted me last night, he wants me to train with Yuri today.”

 

Jessica nodded and smiled at Kris.

 

“Good luck! Do your best, okay?” Jessica cheered

 

Kris smiled and nodded as well.

 

Jessica was happy for Kris for she knew her cousin’s love for that sport. Truthfully, when she heard Yuri’s name she wanted to ask if she could possibly watch their training but she didn’t want to make Kris feel that all she ever thought about was Yuri… which was true in some ways.

 

[FLASHBACK JESSICA’S POV]

 

After the party, me and Kris were pretty out of it. We bid each other good night and went to our own rooms. As soon as I stepped inside my room, I removed my heels. They were practically murdering my feet. I really don't understand how some girls can wear these everyday.

 

Tonight was…well unexpected. I’ll be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy but I can’t help but feel guilty. I shouldn’t be right? There’s nothing going on between me and Yuri so… No. I shouldn’t be even thinking like this. Taecyeon… I should…

 

What am I doing? I don’t deserve this or anyone. I can’t…

 

My phone rang, startling me and forcefully separating me from my deep thoughts. I looked at my phone’s screen and saw Tiffany’s name flashing across it.

 

“Hey, Tiff. What’s up?” I tried to sound casual but my best friend just knows me too well

 

“Jess, I’d rather not have you pretend. I called because I knew you were gonna be like this!” She said as a matter-of-factly

I sighed and just gave in to Tiffany. She was my best friend after all.

 

“I can’t help it, Tiff.”

 

“No, Jess. You can. You’re just being too hard on yourself. There’s no use in robbing yourself of happiness. You know what, before I give you the longest sermon of your life, I need to ask you something!”

 

“I’m not robbing myself if I don’t deserve it in the first place…”

 

“There you go again. Could you stop that? Seriously, Jess. Anyways, so what’s the score? Between Yuri and Taecyeon. Don’t even try to give me that I-don’t-deserve-them speech!” Tiff sounded like she was one step closer to getting mad at me.

 

“I don’t know Tiff. I had fun with Taecyeon tonight but Yuri kept popping in my head here and there… I’m so confused.”

 

“Jess as your best friend, I want you to be happy so I really don’t mind who you choose! I’ll support you all the way!” Tiffany cheered.

 

Who I chose? This isn’t some game though plus I don't think I'm ready for anything serious at this point and under these circumstances.

 

“It’s not up to me and you know that I’m still not ready for anything serious… well at least that’s how I think but with how I acted tonight that doesn’t seem likely. Gosh Tiff. I think I might really be a .” I tried to crack a joke. The pun is that people from my former school used to call me that. It’s not really funny but it adds a flavorful hint of irony into play.

 

“Oh God. Jess, stop that! You know that’s not true! You were just trying to have fun plus just because you danced with him, doesn’t mean you stepped into a relationship. Jeez.” Tiffany got all worked up.

 

“Alright, alright. Still, Tiff. I feel somewhat guilty. We didn’t even talk the whole night, me and Yuri. I feel like as though, I should’ve at least said something. I mean come on, his aunt gave me a gown. A gown, Tiff. It wasn’t even a part of her collection. It was an unreleased design! You know how much of a fan I am of Im Sang Ah who by the way I haven't thanked yet.”

 

“Well, that’s Yuri for you.”

 

“Huh?”

 

If anything, Yuri to me is this mysterious overlord. I don’t think I have met anyone as peculiar as him. One minute he’s this silent guy and before you know it he becomes this charming guy. A person of oddity and indefinitely at that.

 

“Don’t feel guilty. I’m sure he wanted to talk to you as well but he just couldn’t.”

 

Couldn’t? Well, I didn’t think about it that way. There were people crowding over him… Maybe he just didn’t have the time… Wait, it sounds like I’m blaming him when clearly, I should’ve just stepped up. I had two chances tonight but I didn’t take them. When Yuri went to our table with Taeyeon, I literally just froze. All I could muster up was say Hi to Taeyeon. I really wanted to say something to him but my lips wouldn’t move.

 

“You always have something to say to make me feel better, huh?”

 

“Yes I do because I’m your best friend. Anyways, about that sermon I was talking about…”

 

Oh God. Not again.

 

“…I’ll cut it short! Be thankful that I’m dead tired. Anyways, Jessica Jung, I know I’ve said this a million times before but it’s really time to move on, okay? It’s natural and definitely okay for you to feel like you want someone by your side. It’s not a crime for God’s sake so don’t try and stop yourself. You deserve to be happy just as much as the next person. Okay, Jessica Jung?”

 

I deserve to be happy…?

 

“Okay, Tiffany Hwang. Thank you so much!”

 

“Alright, I’ll turn in now. Good night! Call me whenever!”

 

“Good night too!”

 

I put down my phone and plopped myself on my bed. Yes, I’m still wearing this very expensive dress but my body is just not having it anymore.

 

“What a night…” I muttered to myself.

 

Maybe I am robbing myself of happiness but I have reasons for doing so. It’s not just because I think I don’t deserve it. I’m also partly afraid of trying my shot at happiness again. The last time I let myself be happy, it didn’t last long and when it ended everything just…

 

I don’t want to think about it anymore. I’ll just have to set things straight before things get out of hand. I’ll have to do it as soon as possible before my feelings start to get in the way.

 

I got up from my bed and got out of the gown as well. I took my towel and went straight to my bathroom to wash up. As I was finishing up, I could hear my phone ring from my room. I hurried what I was doing and got out and walked towards my desk where I put my phone.

 

Yuri’s name was flashing across my phone’s screen. I felt this weird paralyzing sensation throughout my body. My hand trembled as I picked up his call.

 

“Y-Yuri?” I answered. My voice was shook pretty badly. Hopefully he didn’t notice it.

 

(Same phone conversation from earlier)

 

Before I could even say anything he hanged up. Well, he’s not the only confused, I am too but what was he talking about? I shook my head and tried my best to comprehend just what happened but then I’m beyond tired to even think about this.

 

I hopped on my bed and closed my eyes. Unknowingly, I had a smile plastered to my face as I started my journey to dreamland.

 

--

Normal POV (Back to the present day)

 

After his morning jog, Yuri showered up and went to school. As usual he arrived earlier than the rest. He took out his headphones and plugged it onto his iPod. Today, just like any other day, Yuri spent his time waiting for his classmates by looking out the window. Unlike yesterday, his thoughts were pretty tamed today. Nothing was going on his head, he was completely tranquil. People started coming to class however Yuri did not tear his gaze away from the window.

 

Kris and Jessica bumped into Taeyeon while they were making their way to class and so the three of them entered altogether. As they went to their seats, the three noticed Yuri however no one dared to say anything. Even when Taeyeon sat down beside Yuri’s desk, he got no reaction from him.

 

Taeyeon smiled at Kris and Jessica and spoke.

 

“Don’t worry about him. He does this sometimes. You’ll get used to it. Oh and he also can’t hear us right now so it’s fine. Those headphones he’s wearing are really good. ” Taeyeon said in hopes that Kris and Jessica would just shrug off Yuri’s current behavior.

 

Kris and Jessica looked at each other and just nodded, they took their seats and started to take things out from their bag for their first class. More people came through the door and one of them was Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon greeted everyone with a big smile then made his way to his seat. He talked to Kris, Jessica and Taeyeon and paid no attention to Yuri at all.

Yuri did not look away from the window till their homeroom teacher came, Sun Hee. When he saw her enter the room, he removed his headphones and kept his iPod as well.

 

“Good morning, class.” Sun Hee said with a smile

The class all greeted her back in unison.

 

“I have bad and good news. What do you guys want to hear first?”

This time the class did not answer in unison. There were shouts of “good” then there were even louder shouts of “bad”

 

“Alright alright, settle down. Let’s go with the bad news first… We got a memo from the principal this morning. We were asked to arrange your seat plan. That means, the teachers will now be in charge of your seating arrangement. It will no longer be left with the elected president which by the way we will have to talk about on another day.”

 

Chaos started to brew inside the classroom as majority did not agree with the principal’s idea since most of them were planning to ask whoever the elected class president will be to place them wherever they like. That’s why when the class elections come up, most nominate the weak looking person so that the class would be able to ask him/her for favors.

 

Sun Hee shook her head but then she couldn’t help but smile at her class. Even though they were already seniors, they still get upset by the smallest things such as the seating arrangements.

 

“Okay, okay! I knew you guys were gonna be upset about it so I came up with a little deal…” The class went silent and listened to their teacher

 

“…I’ll let you guys sit anywhere you want…” When the class heard it they all cheered as if Korea won the World Cup.

Sun Hee put her hand up, signaling the class to settle down.

 

“Here’s the catch, I’ll let you guys choose your own seats if you guys promise to behave for the rest of the remaining semesters. Not just during my subject but as well as your other ones. If I hear just one complaint from your other teachers, I’ll re-arrange your seats. Deal?”

 

Yet again the class cheered. Sun Hee then gave them time to discuss with each other about their very own seating arrangement.

 

Taeyeon looked over to Yuri who was again blankly staring ahead.

 

“Yuri.” Taeyeon gave him a nudge

 

The boy only looked at her questioningly but said nothing.

 

“Do you want to transfer seats? You’ve been sitting at the back for years now.” Taeyeon asked. She doesn’t ever recall a time when Yuri sat anywhere else.

 

Yuri shook his head in disagreement. He always took the back seat because he was tall and him sitting anywhere else would be a nuisance to others. He didn’t move from his spot and just proceeded staring blankly ahead.

 

The whole class started to cooperate with each other on where they wanted to sit. Some stayed where they were while some exchanged seats with others. Taeyeon, Kris, Jessica and Taecyeon got up from their seats and started to discuss where they want to be at.

 

“I’ll just sit at the back. I’m too tall to be in front.” Kris said

 

“How about you Jessica?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“I’m good anywhere.” Jessica smiled. She looked over to Yuri who had his eyes up ahead.

 

“…how about Yuri?” she shyly asked

 

“He told me he doesn’t want to transfer.” Taeyeon replied back

 

Taecyeon smiled as an idea strucked him.

 

“How about you and Jessica sit up front? And me and Kris here, sit at the back?” He put his hand around Kris and grinned

 

Actually, Taecyeon wanted to sit beside Jessica but like Kris and Yuri, he was too tall to sit anywhere else except at the back so he came up with the idea of just letting Taeyeon sit with Jessica in front so that they’ll, well Jessica, be far from Yuri.

 

“I’m okay with that! How about you, Jessica?” Taeyeon looked over to her. The latter smiled and with that all 4 started to gather their stuff and went on to their chosen seats.

 

Soon enough, the class was settled. Kris and Taecyeon chose the next set of chairs after the one beside Yuri. As if a sign was hanged up on it, no one dared to take the seat beside Yuri. It was some sort of unspoken rule. Everyone knew that Taeyeon was the only who could actually talk to that very peculiar boy.

 

"For the good news... today we'll be discussing a new lesson! Isn't that exciting?" Sun Hee class

 

Sun Hee looked at her class and realized they were all settled on their chosen seats. She began her lesson and just like how the class promised, they all behaved and even participated in today’s lesson.

 

--

Yuri’s POV

 

Almost everyone changed their seats however there were people like me who stayed where they were. I’m not sure how I feel right now. Everything’s just kind of blurry and hazy, not that it was actually clear before but I knew where I was but now, I don’t even know anything anymore. I really need to come to a decision. I don’t like this feeling of uncertainty. For now, I’ll just need to get through this day.

 

Classes started to drag on and so did time. Soon enough, it was time for our break. I had no plans on leaving the classroom so I just stayed put and did what I always do which was to stare out the window. People started getting out of the room and just when I thought no one was left but me, Kris suddenly blocked my view of the window and just stood there.

 

I looked up at him and he did the same however he was smiling.

 

“Uh, I’m not sure if the coach informed you but he texted me yesterday, telling me to train with you after school.” Kris said

 

Oh right. There’ll be no field training for the rest of week, I’ll also have to spend the next few days with this guy. Well, it can’t be that bad.

 

“He did. There’ll be no field training for the rest of the week. Anyways, just go to the field right after class and wait for me there.”

Kris only nodded and was about to leave but then he had something more to say.

 

“You’re losing by the way.”

 

I guess he’s talking about Taecyeon and Jessica. I’m having a crisis within myself and it’s better for me to resolve that first before I start to involve other people but I can’t tell him that, can I?

 

“It was never a competition anyway.” I replied back

 

He raised his eyebrows and was about to speak again but nothing came out from his mouth. In the end he only nodded and went on his way.

 

When Kris left I decided sleep my break off. Here’s to hoping that when I wake up, I would magically understand myself completely and I’d be able to make the right choices. Who am I kidding? Even I know that’s wishful thinking.

 

--

Jessica’s POV

 

Lunch break just started. Me, Kris, Taeyeon and Taecyeon went to the canteen as usual. We went to Taeyeon’s friends’ table and ate our lunches. It was a pretty normal day but I had something in mind. Taecyeon was sitting right next to me so I figured it’d be easy to call his attention.

 

“Taecyeon…” I started off with that.

 

“Hmm?” He looks over to me with a smile.

 

“Can we talk? Not here though, maybe outside?” I asked. This chance might not come again so I better take it.

 

“Uh yeah sure. Hold on a sec.” Taecyeon said.

 

He finished his food then when he was done I stood up. Seconds after, he did the same thing.

 

“Hey guys, we’ll just walk around for a while. We’ll see you back at the classroom.” Taecyeon told the rest.

 

I smiled apologetically to them and left the table first while Taecyeon followed. As expected, when we left the canteen together, I felt the eyes of the other students at us. Considering the fact that the incident from last year had already reached this school, I wasn’t really surprised.

 

We walked around the campus and we stopped at the mini garden that apparently the botany club put up all by themselves. They even put benches for students to sit on. I sometimes see people hanging around here after classes but when we got there, it was empty which was perfect. 

 

I stopped walking and turned around to see Taecyeon a few steps away from me. He stopped his tracks and looked at me questioningly.

 

“So what did you want to talk about?” Taecyeon said, still with that big grin on his face. Here’s to hoping that I’ll still be able to see that even after what I’m about to do.

 

“This doesn’t come easy and I know this will come off as me being pretentious but I need to do this…” I’m so not good at this.

 

“I’m not following you, Jessica. Is there something wrong? Or..?” he trailed, giving me a confused look

 

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. My heart is about to jump out from my chest.

 

“I…I really appreciate your company and all but you need to know that I can’t really be in something serious with anyone right now. I’m not sure if you’ve heard about it but I’m not really an ideal girl anyway so yeah… I’m far from being the girls you should be putting your attention on.” I tried to sound as coherent as I can.

 

Taecyeon just kept staring at me. I couldn’t read his expression at all. I really didn’t think this through. Do I just leave him here like in those dramas? Or do I just stare back at him as well?

 

“Can I ask a question then?” He finally spoke, breaking that deafening silence that once surrounded us.

 

I didn’t say anything but instead just looked up at him patiently.

 

“Well, before that, I want you to know that I really don’t know what you’re talking about. I haven’t heard anything about you that’s even remotely bad. Anyways, I just wanted to know if we met at another time would you have considered dating me?” he then gave me his usual grin, showing off his pearly white teeth.

I was a bit taken back by his question but I knew it was something I had to answer. It was the least that I could do for him

 

“Trust me, it’s something you would want to hear first before even considering asking me that but for the sake of satisfying your curiosity, I’ll answer it….” I trailed and then continued after a few seconds, just to add a bit of suspense, really. I’m weird like that.

 

“…Under different circumstances, I would’ve definitely considered dating you but under right now’s circumstances, I’m officially friend-zoning you.” I couldn’t help my laughter right after I said that

 

Taecyeon played along and acted as if I shot an arrow through his chest.

 

“Too harsh, Jung. Just too harsh.” He laughed as well

Well, at least he’s taking it pretty well. I was expecting him to go all out on hating me.

 

“At least I know you would’ve considered dating me, that’s a win for my confidence so thank you for that, just-a-friend-Jung.” Taecyeon offered his hand and I gladly took it.

 

“You’re welcome, just-a-friend.”

 

We shook hands and both of us let go seconds after. Taecyeon’s definitely a guy I would’ve considered dating if it weren’t for the circumstances I’m in right now. He’s that happy-go-lucky type, plus he’s quite funny too.

 

“It’s almost time for class. Let’s go?” I said

 

Just-a-friend-Taecyeon nodded and we both walked back to class. I feel relieved and pretty good right now. Now, all I have left is to deal with Yuri… well actually I don’t need to, do I? I mean it’s pretty clear that he doesn’t think of me that way. We’re just friends…well probably not even.

As we were walking towards the Academic building, we saw other students heading towards our way as well. Whilst, walking I suddenly remembered something I had to take care of.

 

“Hey uhm, you go on ahead. I just need to stop by somewhere.” I told Taecyeon.

 

“You sure? I could go with you.” He offered

 

“No, it’s fine. It’ll just be quick. I’ll see you back in class!” I waved goodbye and went on my way.

--

Normal POV

 

Yuri remembered that he still hasn’t gotten any of the books that was in his locker. He assumed that the teachers would start giving book exercises so he went out of his classroom and proceeded to his locker. He walked outside of the Academic building and into the building reserved for the lockers.

Yuri went to end of the hall to where his locker was located. From afar he could see someone was there as well however as he got closer he realized that, that person was fidgeting with the lock of his locker.

 

“That’s strange. I’m pretty sure I haven’t changed my code… I wonder if they gave me the right locker…” a girl was muttering to herself

 

Yuri heard it all as he stopped right behind the girl who was standing in front of his locker. He recognized her from a few steps away. Yuri found it amusing that the girl didn’t even hear him coming.

This girl though.... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessica, what are you doing?”

--

AUTHOR'S NOTES

HELLO ALL! How are you guys? Sorry for this lame update! Give me at least 3 more chapters before the "action" starts! hahah thank you to those who have been commenting :D I really appreciate them! To those who haven't, please don't hesitate to do so! I like reading them because it gives me an idea of your thoughts/view on the story so far! Sorry if it's progressing quite slow! I kinda meant it to be like that hahaha

IMPORTANT: Did you guys listen to the song I recommended? If you guys liked it then please do support Urban Zakapa by buying their albums and or songs! As well as following their SNS accounts for news/updates about them! I'm pretty sure they haven't had an international concert nor do they actually tweet/announce stuff in English lol but hey it's one way of supporting them!

(iTunes link)

(YesAsia link)

Urban Zakapa SNS accounts:

Urban Zakapa Official Twitter Account

Urban Zakapa Official Facebook Account
 

Members' SNS:

Kwon Soon Il (Instagram) (Twitter) 

Jo Hyuna (Instagram) (Twitter)

Park Yong In (Instagram) (Twitter)

THANK YOU FOR READING! Hopefully, I made some of you at least consider listening to Urban Zakapa more :D (They're really awesome)