Chapter 9: First day part 2

I would be with you.

After arriving in school, they parked their car and went to the hall for reporting, the hall was like a auditorium which can fit in about half a thousand people.  

They sat at the middle seat and people are coming in one by one. 

After almost the hall is filled with people, the speaker on stage started his speech.

" Good morning school, welcome to Pacific High and this is a international school which comes from all different countries but this year we had received a slightly higher percentage of students from the South Korea. I hoped you guys can work well and study together as a whole. I would now hand over the mic to your discipline in charge." After the principal finished his opening speech, he passed the mic to a lady who seems to be at her mid 30s.

 That lady started to tell us the rules and regulations we need to follow when we are in the school, and the punishment for not being able to follow. After that, a few pin board are being placed in the middle of the stage, it was the arrangement of students in what classes. 

The lucky thing is Sulli,  yoona,  taecyeon, jay, minho, minhyuk, krystal and Jessica are in the same class. However, suzy and her friends was also in the class along with some new students. 

When they arrived in the class, they saw jungsis sitting at the corner with their headphones on. And some new students at the middle of the class. Suzy and her friends were still no where to be found.The three of them found their seats at the class and sat down. Sulli and yoona sit together while taecyeon is sitting beside them.

The others soon came in and found their seats. The teacher came in with a seating arrangements list. 

Boys: 12

girls:12

sulli/yoona   taecyeon/jay  suzy/victoria  amber/hyori

jessica/krystal    minhyuk/minho   luhan/sehun  kai/lay

luna/hyuna   xiumin/chanyeol    kris/D.O   minah/yura

There's a balance number of girls and boys in this class. 

The first lesson were humanities. They listened carefully to the lessons and write down notes on their books. The first lesson soon ends, before the next teacher comes in sulli turned behind and talked to krystal and Jessica and yoona turn back too. They started chatting and laughing. Suzy went over to taecyeon's table and talked to him, yoona saw the scene and she wasn't really happy about it. She turned away from them, even the ice princess, jessica can feel that yoona has feeling for taecyeon.

Jessica whispered to yoona, "you like taec oppa?" she was really soft, but she managed to let yoona hears her.

Yoona face was red and she keep shaking her head, "aniyo!! don't anyhow say, I don't want others to misunderstood." Jess smile slightly and looked back at her magazine.

The next lessons was English and they were supposed to write a compo which Jungsis was really good at, they finished the composition within 1hour time and went for their break at the cafeteria. 

Most of the students have already finish their work except yoona, teacher has already went back to the staff room. Taecyeon and sulli has done their work and was just waiting for her. They intend to go to the washroom first before coming back to wait for yoona. She was now alone in the classroom. Suzy and that bunch of gang had their lunch and returned to the classroom. They saw yoona, " still haven't complete your work? so slow?" Victoria said. 

Yoona wasn't interested in them so she ignored them and continue with her assignment. "ya!!! How dare you ignore us?" amber said and hit the table with her hand. Yoona was not happy that others are disturbing her so she intend to go up to the rooftop and continue, she stood up and walk towards the door. Someone grab her wrist making her turn behind and slap her on the cheek, it was suzy! 

Yoona was really shocked by what just happen, suzy came near her ears and say, " You between not get close to taec oppa, if not your case wouldn't be so simple." Yoona swiped off her hand from suzy's grip and ran out of the classroom. 

When she reached the rooftop, she started crying. This was the first time she was slapped by a stranger. 

-Taecyeon pov -

When we got back to class, we saw that yoona wasn't there and suzy and her friends were in the class only. I could sense there is something going through between yoona and suzy. 

So I called sulli to find her before the next class start. The both of us start to search for her everywhere in the school and was about to go up to the rooftop but the school bell right, indicating another start of the lesson. I wanted to take a look at the rooftop before going back to class but sulli says," she might go back to the class already. let's go back too." 

Both of us walked back to class and saw yoona sitting over there. I wanted to asked her what happened but the teacher came in. I got back to my own seat. 

-taecyeon pov ended-

Rooftop

-yoona pov -

I know at that moment I ran really fast to the rooftop and sat down on the  floor. I cried, not really the very sad one, but tears just drop. 

Someone passed to me a packed of tissue, a guy. He look familiar, I guess he was in my class. I thanks him and took the tissue over to wipe off my tears. During the whole time up there, he was standing beside me, quietly. I spend that time thinking of the thing happened in class just now and thought that I cry too easily. The bell rang and he accompanied me back to class. He is a student of that class too, he sat at the second row.

 Soon after, taecyeon and sulli came in too. Sulli sat down and ask me where I went just now, I told her I went to the toliet. She didn't suspect me so I felt relieved.  

The teacher was taking attendance now, I turn behind to see when that guy is going to raise his hand. "luhan," the guy beside him raise his hand, "sehun." That guy raise his hand, oh.. so his name is sehun...  

I should thanks him sometime in the future...

 

 

Why was sehun there? and what does yoona think of suzy now?