chapter 3

I would be with you.

-Sunday-

Yoona wakeup at 6am herself and went to the toliet and wash up. She changed into a really nice dress and touch up on her make up, " Everything should start afresh from today onwards" 

Yoona packed her luggage nicely and leave it outside her room & went down stairs to eat her breakfast before leaving to airport.

 

Her brother were already downstairs eating their breakfast. 

 

Yoona: where did Appa and omma go? 

Changmin: They went to the company already

Yoona: work again... they never give their attention on us.

She started munching on her bread and take a sip of orange juice.

Changmin: Yoon ah.. take it lightly, they just hope that you do your best in your study and could have a better future.

Yunho: Yoon, have you packed your luggage? Do you need me to drive you there?

Yoona: *nodded* ok.

Changmin: yunho ya, lets go together, I want to send my baby sister off.

Yoona: thanks oppa, I would miss you guys (tears flow down)

Yunho: Don’t cry silly girl, be brave and we will videocall you when we have time, remember to always update your Social Media, let us know how are you doing.

After having their breakfast, their servants help to bring Yoona's stuff onto the car and her brothers drive her to airport. 

At the airport.

Yoona: oppa, I didn't  tell taeyeon unnie and others i'm leaving, keep it a secret for me, Thanks...

Changmin and yunho look at each other and nodded their head. they bidded their goodbye and hugged each other. She went to the departure area, not forgetting to take a last look at the lovely korea.

 Before she went up to the plane, she ordered a cup of coffee and sit down on a vacant sit in the cafe writing down words in a notebook...

" Bye Korea, my lovely country. I've spend my 16 years here. It contain my sadness, happiness, bitterness. Over there, a complete unfamiliar place to me. What can I do? Just accept, maybe I would be happy there:) I'm Im Yoona. A strong girl. Hi america!!

12 dec 2013" 

" dear guest, plane XXX is able to board. Have a nice day and enjoy your flight from Gimpo Airport." said by airport staff

Yoona board the plane and sit on seat F163C. for the following 12hours, she took out a study planner and a America guide book. There is like so many places for her to remember and the bus route and all those.. "I hope can be familiar with the place before school starts on January. "

 

In America

-yoona pov-

woah! This place is really hugh!! Oh my Gosh!!!! hehe, where should I go now? I intend to go to the wash room first and wash up since I didn't go to the toliet on the plane. 

I bring my luggage to the entrance and called a cab, I show the driver my new house location and he drived me there.

woah woah woah!!! I just couldn't get enough of all the fasinating things unfolding right infront of me

This is my new house??? Well, I'm living in a pent house at korea too but this seems much more larger and there's even sea view!!!! 

I stepped into the house and everything is basically automatic! The tiles on the floor will be lit up when you step on it, but you can choose to close the automatic function and press it on your own. hehe, being a normal girl, I don't like my house to be too robotic so I choose to close the lights and fan by myself.

I saw a small notes on the table, it wriiten,

Hi miss, I'm sulli, your parent's friends child, I hope you could contact me if you reached your house, and I will be your tour guide during the holidays:)

If you couldn't contact me, you can dial my house no. or my brother phone number^^

Sulli: XXXXXXXXXX

Taecyeon: XXXXXXXXXX

House:XXXXXXXXXX

I picked up my phone and press the number, I checked the number once again before dialing it,

" Hi, I'm sulli. May i know who is this speaking?"(eng) She turns out to be a girl which has a strong american accent..ottoke, how should I reply

"erm, hi, I'm yoona, do you know who I am?" I spoke in korean..\

" Oh!! annyeong(hello)!! I thought you are not going to call me, hehe, did you just arrive? Can I go to your house now?"

" erm, sure... How long do you need to reached here?" I asked, I think I need some time to packed up the place since there is dust around.

" I think around 20mins.." she replied.

" Why don't you come about an hour later? I need some time to unpack my stuff and clean up the house." I said, 

" sure, see you!!"

" ok, bye" I hung up the call and started sweeping the floor and wiping the window on the first floor, I was about to go upstair, just then the door bell rang..

"so fast!?!?" I quickly adjust my hair and rushed to the door.

It turn out to be a really pretty girl at the door, she's taller than me by half a head, I guess about 170+cm. 

" Are you sulli?" I stuttered. I was really exhausted running here and there just now.

" Yup, nice to meet you! Are you still cleaning your house? Can I help you?"

Although I really want someone to help me with the workload but she was afterall a guest, " It's ok, I can handle it, why don't you take a seat at the living room first?" 

"Nevermind, I don't like to sit down anyway, I help you then" She picked up the broom and went upstair.

I smile at her cute foot steps dashing up the stair, it was so cute, I couldn't bear to stop her so I let her help me. I went into the room and unpacked my luggage, it was a lot of clothing, I open up my waredrobe and hung the clothes inside, 

Ok I'm done!

I went out the room and saw that the floor is very shiny and the windows are "bling bling" I was amazed by how sulli does this all by her own, I saw her sitting down in the sofa resting, I went to the kitchen to get her a cup of ice water. " Thank you so much sulli-ssi!! You are my saver star, without you, I think i would have to pack until midnight, I treat you for dinner? Is that ok?"

" Sure, best thing ever! Can I stay overnight? My parents and bro went on a business trip and will be coming back tomorrow" She pleadded, I didn't bear to reject her and I really need someone to accompanied me for my first night in America. 

" Why not? Let's go and take a bath and go out for dinner and you take me wander around the city? is that ok?  Did you bring your clothes? I can lend you mine" I asked her

She showed me a bag of her and I understand what it meant, " I brought my own one, quick, let's go!!" She pull my hand and we headed upstair, I lead her to the guest room and I went back to the master room to take a bath.