chapter 25: Be back together again.

I would be with you.

It has been a few days since yoona saw taecyeon...

Yoona tried to call him but he didn't picked up the call. So, she called sulli instead.

"Yes? yoona?" sulli picked up the phone.

"hi sulli, just wanna asked is taecyeon with you?" 

" oh ya, he's in his room.. sorry yoona. oppa begged me to tell him, I so sorry, Did you guys quarrel?" sulli asked

"ani, by the way, when are you guys going back to america?" 

" oh ya, we intend to go back tomorrow, yoona. I booked your ticket too, It's a afternoon flight. We'll meet you at Gimpo airport then, see you!" sulli said and hung up the phone.

"ok, bye.."

Yoona meet up with her friends again telling her that she is going back to korea again. Her friends all told her to be safe and always call baclk to meet them.

They took photos together.

  


Yoona packed her luggage and called a cab to the airport. 

She called sulli when she reached the departure hall.

"sulli ya, odiya?" yoona was looking around trying to find sulli and she saw a girl waving excitedly over the other side.

Yoona didn't saw taecyeon with sulli.

"where's taecyeon?"

"he went back last night." sulli explained, " erm.. he siad he missed jay they all, so he went back earlier, don't be sad yoona... He wasn't avoiding you..

"Hope so...Don't worry, I'm fine.." yoona force out a smile and went to check in with sulli.

During the flight, yoona was thinking what taecyeon is doing...

 Was he avoiding her or he really miss his friends?

Sulli asked yoona "yoona ah, you wanna stay at my house tonight? Let's talk and we can go to school together tomorrow. "

yoona was thinking that she will be alone when she reached home so she agreed to going her house, "ok. but I never bring my uniform with me.."

"it's ok, I have extra at home!" sulli said excitedly and continuing playing her phone.

 


-taecyeon pov-

I decided to go back earlier. I still don't have the courage to face yoona, maybe she hates me too, for running away that day...

What should I say when I see her in school tomorrow? Act as normal? Is that even possible?

Jay and minhyuk message me and ask me to meet up. It was such a long time since I saw them so I agree

We intend to meet up at my house since they want to stay overnight. 

I got off the plane and message the boys that I reached america. They say they will be there in a short while and asked me to head home soon too.

-taecyeon pov ended-


 

Yoona and sulli reached america at around midnight time, they called a cab and head home straight.

They arrived at the door and saw 2 familiar cars outside the house, it was jay and minhyuk car. 

Sulli and yoona headed in, they saw the three of them sitting at the dinning table having supper. 

Yoona felt awkward when she saw taecyeon.

Sulli greeted her friends and grabbed yoona's hand and went up to her room. 

 

It was 3am in the morning and sulli was already alseep. Yoona couldn't sleep so she went to the balcony and enjoy the cool breeze there.

She heard someone footstep from behind, she turn to check who it was, taecyeon imida!

She was shock, or maybe not. He lives here, so it wasn't weird to see him here.

But why is he still not sleeping at this late hour, that was yoona's question.

 

There was this comfortable silence between them. Although none of them were speaking, but they knew it was time to let them think about how things should work out.

"yoona ah, are we gonna stay like this forever" taecyeon took the courage to break that silence.

"i hope not, but you are the one that avoids me." yoona said and looked at him.

He placed his hands over her shoulders, "so now problems solved?"

They both hugged each other, " I thought you was angry at me."

"I was..I thought you trust me, but you kept it from me."

" I just didn't want you to get sad and depress, It's enough for one to suffer and I don't want you to worried for me.", Yoona looked at taecyeon and said.

"pabo.. We are together now, we should share our problems together and not hide it from one another." taecyeon said.

" After school tomorrow, I accompanied you to the check up." taecyeon said.

" how do you know I have a checkup tomorrow?" yoona was stunned.

" Your doctor in charge is my aunt." taecyeon winked at yoona.

"aishh! jinjial! why didn't you tell me?" yoona stomped her feet.

"hehe, go sleep now, you wouldnt have enough energy tomorrow if you don't sleep now."

Taecyeon gave her a peck on the forehead and asked her to go back to her room.

Yoona blushed a little and run back to her room.

 

Finally they solved their problems and be back together again! will miracle happens on yoona and let her live happily with taecyeon?