chapter 21: Go with the flow

I would be with you.

-Yoona pov-

oppa biande.. I don't know how to tell you, I don't even have the courage to look into your eyes just now. 

What can I do?  

He drove me home and open the car door for me. I walked out and was about to go inside the house when he grabbed my wrist and make me turn to face him. He hugged me.

"Yoona, what's going on? You seems really restless this few day and you have been ignoring all of us..." He said, I don't know what to say, what to tell him but I don't wish to lie. 

"nothing.  really nothing. It's just that my parent said they missed me and told me to return to korea next week. I miss them too" I lied again, to my boyfriend, the one I trust the most.. I'm really really sorry. 

He break into a smile and look at me closely, " It had been such a long time since you ever go back, it's normal for you to have homesick. Can I go back with you? I want to meet uncle and auntie too." 

That was a bit of unexpected, I nodded my head slightly... Dad and mum always want me to bring sulli and taecyeon to see them as they haven't seen the both of them for years. "could you ask sulli to tag along too? Dad and mum says they want to see you guys. " He nodded and soon we bidded goodbye. 

I went inside the house and sat on the sofa, wondering whether I should atleast tell sulli what's going on, she is afterall my first friend made in America. I decided to break the news to sulli in school tomorrow. 

As for taecyeon.. maybe a secret forever until I die. 

I took a quick bath and went to sleep. 

-yoona pov ended-

 

Yoona woke up at 6 and prepare to go to school. As usual,  she recieved a message from taecyeon that he will be reaching her house at 7 to drive her to school.

Although Yoona know that she wouldn't have the courage to tell him about the illness but she know she still love him, so she is gonna enjoy her last part of life with her love ones. 

*bang! bang!* the sound of the car horn signal the arrival of taecyeon. Yoona went dashing out of her house with a bright smile. "Morning!!!!" she looks excited so did taecyeon. He finally see her smiling after this few days!! 

"I told sulli about it and she was so happy that she goes jumping around the house yesterday" with that said yoona burst out laughing at sulli silliness. "haha, that girl... btw, where is she?" yoona was curious why wasn't sulli with them.

"hah, her minho prince went to fetch her early in the morning for breakfast. Haizz.. she don't need me anymore." taecyeon say and faked being sad. 

" haha, stop acting! let's go and eat now, I'm so hungry!!" yoona pushed taecyeon towards the car and they went to the school cafeteria for breakfast too. 

Arriving at the school, they walk side by side and laughing together while entering the school. They reached the cafeteria and noticed that their friends were already in school and having their breakfast at their usual seats. 

The both of them shouted, "Morning! " to their friends seating at the other side of the cafeteria making everyone there turned to them. They know that they shouted too loudy and hence, quicken their pace towards their friends.  

"why did you guys shout? it was so embarrassing ok?" the jung sister said and worn their sunglasses while eating.  

 "haha, sorry! just too excited to see you guys!" yoona said and sat beside sulli and taecyeon sat beside her. 

Just then sulli saw suzy and sehun coming together and walking closing to one another.  "ya! guys!! look there!" sulli pointed to where suzy and sehun was standing and everyone divert their attention to them.

"woah! are they together? " Everyone said in unison^^ Suzy didn't noticed the bunch of them were looking and continued talking to sehun and both was laughing happily. After a while, sehun returned to his bunch of friends while suzy came walking towards yoona they all. 

Everyone smirk at suzy, "wae? something on my face?" suzy took out her mirror from her pocket and check her face. There wasn't anything and she was curious why was everyone staring at her. "you are very close with sehun huh?" krystal asked. Suzy blushed and bited her tongue. she didn't know they caught them walking together. 

"pali tell us!  How is it going now?"  yoona asked anxiously. 

"aniyo, we just started last week, stop thinking wrongly. " suzy said and buried her face with her hands. 

Everyone laughed at her but was happy that she found her true love. 

Finally suzy got her second half too! although yoona didn't tell taecyeon about her illness but she still enjoy every single moment with him now and then.^^