chapter 17: Camp

I would be with you.

Today is the day to for their camp, everyone reached school early, taecyeon texted yoona yesterday. 

-throwback to yesterday-

taecyeon: yoona ah!!! I missed you, hehe:)

yoona: missed you too!! have you packed your stuff?.

taecyeon: yup! you? 

yoona: done too! why did you suddenly message me? 

taecyeon: hehe, I wanna tell you that let's tell everyone about our relationship tomorrow in school.

yoona: what?! Are you serious??? how? 

taecyeon: let's just acted like how we usually we go out and hold hands together:))))

yoona;  are you sure? 

taecyeon: yeah! I want you to be a known as ok taecyeon's girlfriend. not yoona. hehe.

yoona: haha, ok. bye, see you tomorrow^^

taecyeon: goodbye. 

-throwback ended-

Taecyeon and yoona reached school and he helps her open hwr door. Yoona could felt thousand pairs of eyes looking at them. "ottoke!  people are looking". "it's ok, we are so handsome and pretty. haha" yoona can't stand him but just laughed. Taecyeon put his hand over yoona shoulder and walk towards the gate leaving everone dumbfounded. 

minho and sulli saw them and shouted their names from afar. Taecyeon and yoona was shock to see minho and sulli holding hands!!! "when are you guys together? " taecyeon and yoona asked,  "not long, last week only.." minho replied to their questions and the four of them walked to the assembly hall together. People beside them was staring at them. Some was jealous, some was envy and some was just practically shock. the four of them ignored the others and got into the assembly hall.

They got in and sat down on the chair near the back. Soon everyone met and the teachers came in.

"welcome to 2014 mid year camp! are you excited?" screams could be heard echoing throughout the hall. The teacher continue, " it's a pleasure to see you guys here today, we will be heading to the camp site now. With that said, I wish you guys a pleasant trip." the teacher got off the stage and the students were leaving the hall batch by batch. 

----- 

after arriving at the camp site, they set up their tents and started their class bonding games. They went to the nearest lake and start splashing water at one another. They were laughing loudly and having great time together as a class. 

After the water games, they went to the toliet and took a bath. Yoona was the first to get ready, she saw suzy sitting by the table near the lake. She thinks that this will be a good timing to dissolve their misunderstood over the past few months. 

"erm.. hi suzy, can I sit down?" yoona asked boldly. suzy was kind of unaware she was around but allowed her to sit down. "yes? why did you sit with me? I thought you hate me." she questioned her, she thought she was the one to tell sulli and her friends that she pushed her. "I didn't and I would never want to hate you. Did we have some misunderstanding between us?" yoona said the truth. 

"stop acting nice in front of me! it don't work. I was slapped by sulli because you said it was me that pushed you towards the wall, I wasn't even in school that day." suzy was ranting in her heart, she never get slap from someone before, not even her parents did. "I didn't!!! I never even said anything about that day!" yoona look shocked by what suzy said, she wasn't aware that suzy was being misunderstood. Suzy got up and went to her friends. Yoona was sitting down trying to remember what happen that day, but her head felt so pain while she tried to recall. Taecyeon and others came out and they went to the bbq pit at the camp site. Students was gathering there ready for dinner. They were called to collect woods to start up the fire. 

They go on separate ways, the guys went to collect woods while the girls go to the nearest mart to purchase some raw food. 

On the way to the mart, they need to walk through the forest. As it was 6pm at the evening, they want to get back as soon as possible before the sun set. They got to the mart and start buying their food. On their way back, it rains a little so the path was a bit muddy and hence slippery. They tried to keep close to ine another in case they fall or get loss. The sun set and all they have was a dim torchlight shining on the path ahead, yoona and suzy was at the back to keep track of everyone's safety. It started to rain again, the girls quicken their pace, not noticing a stone ahead on her, suzy tripped and fall onto the ground, yoona saw her and went back to hold her up. She was intend to tell the others but her friends ran fast and was out of sight soon. The rain was getting heavier, yoona put suzy hands over her neck and walked back with her to the camp site slowly. Without the torchlight, yoona tried her best to find the right direction to get through this place. Out of no choice, they rest at the nearest shelter. 

Suzy was freezing and her legs was bleeding. Yoona give her coat to her and used her scarf to wrap up her legs to stop the bleeding. "I guessed we have to stay here tonight. Let's go back when the sun rise."suzy nodded slightly and fall asleep.

-----camp site-----

The girls get into the temporary hall located in the camp site to avoid the heavy rain. The guys was already inside. "where's yoona?" taecyeon asked sulli. Sulli turned around to check on the number of people and found out that yoona and suzy was no where to be found!! 

"oh gosh, I thought they were following behind!! the rain was really pouring heavily, what if they are lost. They don't have torchlight." jessica answered. 

Everyone wear their raincoat and got out in group to find the both of them. It was about 5am in the morning and the rain has stopped. They kept searching for them and shouting out their names. It was then taecyeon heard a voice whisper, "taec ah... I'm here." she seems to hear someone talking. "guys!! I heard someone talking, " Everyone kept quiet and walk towards the direction that the source of the voice came from. 

There lie down two lady on the floor, unconscious and sick. All of them shouted, " founded! founded!". Everyone gathered at the shelter, yoona was pale, so was suzy. Yoona hold onto taecyeon hands, "you're finally here. I thought I wouldn't see you again.  Save suzy, she's injured." with that said,  yoona's hand fall off taecyeon grip. Without futher consideration,  taecyeon carried yoona and sehun carried suzy back to the camp site.

They called the ambulance and send the two of them to the hospital immediately.