Chap 5: That dinner.

I would be with you.

The next day morning

Yoona wake up first and she go and took a bath before going to the next room and call sulli. 

Sulli was still asleep, yoona patted her bed and called her to wake up. " Wake up, you this sleepy head!" sulli put up 5 fingers, she guess that mean another 5mins of sleep, " haha, ok, I will wake you again later"  she then went to the nearby convenience store to buy some bread and milk. When Yoona reached home, Sulli was already awake and was just walking down the stair.

"Woah! You know how to go there? daebak!! You are a fast learner" sulli literally clapped and was amazed by how yoona know how to walked there by her own.  "It just a 500m distance walk, i saw it on our way back yesterday" Yoona replied and smile at sulli while arranging the things in the kitchen.

" so are we going out later?" sulli asked while munching on the bread.

" provided you have the energy." yoona said when she was thinking how tired sulli was yesterday.

" Of course I can, I'm a energy pill, hehe" she answered yoona and both of them laugh.

They went to get changed and meet the living room.

n   

They went to a shopping centre first,

  Mall of America, (Minnesota , USA) 

  • " this is one of the largest malls in America, the enormous Mall of America flaunts an indoor park theme and has a wedding chapel. Occupying a large area of 4,200,000 sq ft, this mall was first opened in the year 1992. It receives approximately 40 million visitors every year. According to experts, if a person spends a minimum of 10 minutes in all the stores of this mall, then it would take him almost 86 hours to visit the entire mall. Besides the retail store, Mall of America also has movie theatre, aquarium, flight stimulators, adventure golf, a comedy house and a Nickelodeon Universe theme park."
  •  
  • While sulli was explainning about the history of this shopping mall and the facilities it contains, yoona was busy scanning through the whole mall, this place is fasinating and a palace for all girls!! 

 After trying out all the shop clothes, sulli 'dragged' yoona out before she lost her mind in the 'palace'. Hehe, They then went to the

 

Disney's Hollywood Studio!!

 

"is the third of four theme park built at the walt disney world resort in lake bay, Florida, opened on May 1, 1989. Spanning 135 acres (55 ha), it is dedicated to show business, drawing inspiration from the heyday of Hollywood in the 1930s and 1940s. In 2011, the park hosted approximately 9.7 million guests, making it the fifth-most visited amusement park in the United States, and eighth-most visited in the world" Sulli continued with her 'tour guide' interest while yoona continue to look look around, 

 

They then buy a pair of tickets and went inside to play.It was kind of an amusement park. Like little girls, off they go!! They go andride on the roller coaster, and a lot more. After they exit the studio, it was already 5 in the afternoon, they intend to go home and prepare for the dinner, Sulli also went home, 

 

" Yoona ah, I go home and bath first then I send you the address later, you take a cab to go there, if not you would be lost. Can you also bring along a new set of clothes? You come and stay overnight at my house today and we go buy books and stationary for school tomorrow, is that ok?" Sulli asked yoona before they go off. 

" sure, see you later!" Yoona went home and bath, after she bathed finished. She still haven't recieved sulli's message. She turn on her tablet and 3G and sat on the sofa, lots of message flew in, especially from her friends... in korea.

message 1: taeyeon: Yoona ah... why did you went off so suddenly? 

message 2: Seohyun: unnie...

message 3: hyoyeon: Don't lose contact with us

message 4: yuri: yoona ya, do more of what makes you happy:) 

message 5: We'll wait for you.

....

...

..

..

message 100+....

After reading the messages, she feels really hurt and mentally break down, she burst into tears and huddle herself on the sofa, She felt so lost and so cold, she really really miss her friends. She cried for a really long time before sulli message come, "address, 11 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10010. See you soon^^" with a reference of the restaurant picture

Yoona wiped her tears off and wash her face before changing into her outfit for the night

She place her stuff inside the purse and take a deep breath before leaving the house. She showed the taxi driver the location and sit back on the seat to rest.

-Yoona POV-

"Miss, you've reached. The total is 15 US dollar, thank you and have a nice day"  I paid the driver and got off the cab, the shop was just before my eyes, I walked in and being stopped by the waiter, " Good evening miss, may I know have you booked the table? " I scanned through the crowd and saw sulli, she waved at me and I pointed to the waiter that she's my friend, " oh I'm sorry miss, this way please" he lead me to where sulli and her family was. 

"Annyeonghasayo, I'm yoona, nice to meet you!" I bow 90 degree and smile polietly, her parents seems really casual and reallly easy going, hehe, I hope we can talk comfortably later on. The tall guy beside them is taecyeon?

He look like a really decent guy, but looks could be decieving sometimes. Hehe, but my first impression to him was quite good I guess, at least he came and have dinner with his parents which not every guy do so. He is quite handsome too.. OMG.. Im Yoona what are you thinking!! Clear your mind now!

To broke the awkward atmosphere, sulli start to talk, " Yoona was really anticipating to meet you guys, right yoona?" she hit my legs, sulli ah, you talk rubbish again.. " oh ya, I've been wondering who are you ever since mum tell me how close you guys were back then" I glared at sulli for making me talk until so weirdly. She just smiled... Haizzz, let's just have a simple dinner and head home then, I founded out that taecyeon was a really cool guy ya? he barely talks. Except the time when he excused himself when he goes to the toliet, hehe, weirdo. 

 

After the dinner, I headed to Sulli's house for a overnight stay.

 

 

 

Finally, yoona met taecyeon or should I say taecyeon met yoona? Hehe, but is taecyeon really a quiet guy or he is just quieter that day because of yoona's appearance that makes him feel awkward? Continue to read on and find out what's going go!!