chapter 8: First day

I would be with you.

Holidays soon ends and school are starting

1 Jan 2014♤

Yoona has already packed her bag the day before and sulli has already message her that they will go to school tomorrow. 

yesterday-

Sulli: Yoona ah!! Have you packed you bag and what are you wearing for school tomorrow? Btw, We're going together ya. We will reached your house by 7.20am

Yoona: We? you mean taecyeon coming along too? Why so early? I thought we 8am then start school?

Sulli: Yeah, but I want to eat breakfast with you, so let's go earlier!!

Yoona: Ok! See you. 

-Flashback ends-

 

Today morning,  Yoona wake at 6am and started her day with a morning jog around her house, she ran back after an hour and started to take a bath and changed into her outfit then she message sulli she's ready.

Sulli replied her that they are on their way and told her to prepare to go out too.

After 10 mins, Sulli and taecyeon arrives at her house, she checked that she had closed the house appliances before she went out:) She was wearing light pink skirt with a white tee over a blue jacket while sulli wears a sleeve less top and skirt. Taecyeon was wearing a jacket over a graphic tee. 

            

During the car ride, Sulli tell what yoona have to take note during the school time

"In this school, students always come as a family to show others that they ain't the easy ones to be bullied and most students in this school usually have some status in the school, maybe their parents provides fees for your camp or project. But the ones that don't have such priority will be those who come in with scholarship which will be look down and be sort of servant for the ones with higher priority. The priority list are being divided into four different types, which is actually listed by their wealth and it is actually useless. but don't worry, my parents and yours are providing fees for the camps which are in the mid year and the three of us are in the first priority.  Btw, our school is like a fashion show for the students, they will really put in a lot of efforts into their appearance,  including their bags and all those which must definitely be branded, especially in our level which really compete for this stupid things."

As for yoona, her brothers are not studying in this school so she come with sulli and taec. 

       

suzy, she is in the same level as taec, sulli and yoona. She wears a leather skirt and a normal long sleeves shirt. The girls beside her (imagine^^) are hyori, gain, Victoria and amber which are in the second priority. They are her best friends and helps her to get rid of people she does not like. She's taking up dancing course which is same as Taec, sulli and yoona. 

                      

The three of them are not brothers but best friends, along with taec. second level too. They are mostly together and taking up the same course which is Sports.

 

       

 The well known Jungsis in school . They are in the first level. They are really blood-related sibling which have the same personality, cold face.. Krystal is Sulli best friends and Jess is hanging out with them too. They rarely laughs but they laugh within their friends and both are taking up fashion course, it can be easily seen from their outfit