chapter 22: going back to Korea

I would be with you.

Yoona packed her bag and was ready to go to the airport now, she's going back to Korea today to visit her parents, taecyeon and sulli is also going with her.

They meet at the airport and yoona found out that minho was there too. "He said he haven't been to korea for a long time and want to meet his childhood friends." sulli explained even before yoona asked anything. 

They board the plane and taecyeon seat with yoona while sulli seat with minho. "wanna tell dad and mum about our relationship? " yoona asked taecyeon. "I'm fine with it, you?: yoona nodded her head and lie her head on taecyeon shoulder. 

They reached Korea and it was around 10 at night. Taecyeon sent yoona home and coincidentally saw her parents at the at the at the door gate. 

"arh, taecyeon is here, come in and take a seat!:" yoona's mum invited taecyeon into the house and called yoona's brother down to the living room too. Yoona saw her brothers and went to give them a big hug. 

Yoona sit beside taecyeon anxiously, she didn't expect to tell her parents this fast! "why are you here and where's sulli? I thought she came with you guys? yoona's dad asked. 

"oh.. she went home first, I intend to send yoona home since it was so late at night." taecyeon said while glancing at yoona. 

yoona caught her family members smirking at her, "so you guys are just friends?" changmin and yunho asked together.  

yoona was about to hit her brothers when taecyeon hold onto her hands, "uncle, auntie.. actually yoona and I have been together for months now, I hope you could accept me and our relationship. " Yoona looked at taecyeon, speechless. 

Changmin and yunho was saying, "woahhhhh! so sweet" they hi five with each other and give yoona a despicable expression,  yoona felt like hitting them.

Her parents was so gald she had finally found her true love and it was their friend's child which they definitely felt relieved. 

After staying a while at Im family house, taecyeon was about to leave. Yoona went out the house and went with him to the parking lots.

" it's late now, you should go back in, it's cold out here." taecyeon asked yoona to go in. Yoona didn't want to go in anyway, she hold onto his hands without saying a word.

"wae?" 

"I will missed you." yoona said sincerely

"pabo yoon, I come fetch you for breakfast tomorrow ok? don't be sad." taecyeon caresses her hair.

Yoona looked up into taecyeon eyes and he gave her a reassuring smile. Yoona crashed her lips onto taecyeon lips. They shared a passionate kiss before they bidded goodbye. 

----

Finally, they went back to Korea!! Hehe, so what is going to happen to the taecyoon and minsul couple? stay tune!!